Tracking MMH order using VIN?

nicst47

Someone at GreenHybrid.com said that I could track my MMH order once I get my VIN number at blueovalforums.com.

Is this true? Where can I track it?

Hi nicst47. :D On the main forums page, click on "Ford Employee Forum" (first one at the top). Then click on the "Vehicle Locator By Ford Employees" forum (first one at the top again). Read the post which explains the rules first. Then click on the "New Topic" button towards the top right and post your request for help along with your VIN#. It's as easy as that. Then check your request periodically for updates. If it should drop off the first page, just bump it back to the first page by posting in your original thread.

Be sure and start your own new topic, do not post your request in someone else's thread. Also, do not start a second post, keep all posts within your first thread.

Remember that the Ford Employees who assist on that Forum do it on their own time, so be patient. As long as your request is on the first page, it will be attended to.

Good luck! :beerchug:

Hi nicst47. :D On the main forums page, click on "Ford Employee Forum" (first one at the top). Then click on the "Vehicle Locator By Ford Employees" forum (first one at the top again). Read the post which explains the rules first. Then click on the "New Topic" button towards the top right and post your request for help along with your VIN#. It's as easy as that. Then check your request periodically for updates. If it should drop off the first page, just bump it back to the first page by posting in your original thread.

Be sure and start your own new topic, do not post your request in someone else's thread. Also, do not start a second post, keep all posts within your first thread.

Remember that the Ford Employees who assist on that Forum do it on their own time, so be patient. As long as your request is on the first page, it will be attended to.

Good luck! :beerchug:

Thanks!

Wow, that is pretty nice of those Ford employees to do something like that.

I really appreciate the effort on their part.