interior color

Edward

does ford listen to real world people I think if they would offer black interior leather in lariet

it would sell like hot cakes , seems all are tired of gay interior

Is black leather offered in another model? Although I would have been happy with an Explorer EB, black leather wasn't offered. So, I had to order a Limited to get black leather. Perhaps just a game to move buyers into other models. You can call FMC and complain until you're blue in the face, they want to sell you what they want to sell, not exactly what you want.

I'm with you, I keep waiting for a black interior on the lariat. Not a Harley, not XLT Sport, I want a Lariat - Look at the nice black interiors on the 150's and expeditions. I thought the 08's might have it, and would have ordered one by now if they did.

I find it odd that they wouldn't offer a black interior option.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly Ford, how hard would it be to allow black leather as an option on the Lariat? It is offered on the FX4, but in order to get black leather you have to give up dual climate control, power sliding window, upgraded trip computer and the chrome grill.

I too would have ordered an 08 by now if the Lariat came in black interior, I have an old Exp with gray/gay interior, and it doesnt make me happy! Im bored with it, bring on the classy looking black with the white stitching!

Honestly Ford, how hard would it be to allow black leather as an option on the Lariat? It is offered on the FX4, but in order to get black leather you have to give up dual climate control, power sliding window, upgraded trip computer and the chrome grill.

I too would have ordered an 08 by now if the Lariat came in black interior, I have an old Exp with gray/gay interior, and it doesnt make me happy! Im bored with it, bring on the classy looking black with the white stitching!

Since those features are related so much to what color interior you have, Ford was not able to offer black interior.....the dual climate control system said it didn;t like the black interior, so Ford doesnt offer it.

• 7 months later...
Since those features are related so much to what color interior you have, Ford was not able to offer black interior.....the dual climate control system said it didn;t like the black interior, so Ford doesnt offer it.

Ford does now! I just ordered a 09 Lariat with black leather. LS