Front license/vanity plate

Ralph Greene

Does the new Mustang have a special bracket for a front plate, or is a plate attached directly to bumper by drilling holes thru bumper? Thanks

Not positive about the GT, but the front bumper has a flat area with two dimples where the screws go in. The California Special requires a bracket that mounts from the underside of the bumper opening rather than directly into the bumper front.

Not positive about the GT, but the front bumper has a flat area with two dimples where the screws go in. The California Special requires a bracket that mounts from the underside of the bumper opening rather than directly into the bumper front.

I've read most dealers just screw into the bumper, but there is an aftermarket bracket that avoids this. I'll make sure to tell the dealer to not do that when I get mine.

I've read most dealers just screw into the bumper, but there is an aftermarket bracket that avoids this. I'll make sure to tell the dealer to not do that when I get mine.

The dealer just mounted my plate right to the bumper.....I wish I had seen these prior to buying it, I would have had them install this..

Show N Go Plate Holder

Gib