Tulsa Close, Nashville stay open?

ez2nve

As I said enjoy it while it still means something [pay and benefits].

The IUAW reps are supposed to present the facts. NOT TELL YOU WHICH WAY TO VOTE.

I can tell you HOW IT WAS now. In years past members voted and the membership backed the results of the vote.

Do you happen to remember how local 1895 voted on the 2005moa? what happened to" In years past members voted and the membership backed the results of the vote." and come on I wouldn't even talk about presenting facts and telling someone how to vote!(local leaders sure as hell didn't present any facts in Tulsa! Although, they sure did tell people how to vote!) :finger::finger::finger:

Edited by takeme back 2blue

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing alot of "YES" votes are coming our way! "In my opionion", people are starting to realize that there IS NOT another contract. I would think if there were.....we would have seen it by now! For anyone advising me and others here that they are voting "no" for us TEMPS and the FUTURE OF THIS PLANT....do this temp a favor and help keep this plant open so one day we may have the same opportunities that have been provided to you. It may involve starting over and working our way up to it..............but this temp is up to the task! Either way.......YES OR NO......the only thing I ask is that you consider all of "our options" VERY CAREFULLY!!! :shades: :shades:

You mean stupid temp! If they did not have second thoughts about closing TGP, why are they coming back? Are we going to vote 10 times until they get a 51% YES vote? All of you that are not listening to our leadership should not be paying your dues! What a waste of your money! This agreement with "Mr. Price-controls" (aka FoMoCo) says nothing! It is not what it says, but what it does not say! :banghead:

What are all the trades going to do when their numbers are cut in half, their lounges, coffee pots, refridgerators, and ASS time is gone! When they do not have a job to do, and they ask you to grab a broom, or better yet, they need someone to give relief breaks on the GH! When all the retired double dippers are in the plant, and someone needs to be layed off, are you going to step aside to let the younger ones with 2,3,5, or 10 years have their chance, or will you let Mr. Price put them on 129th! :stirpot:

I know the answer to most of these questions. You are looking out for yourself and not the power and strength of the UAW!

I brothers and sisters will still vote NO! :rant:

..... well, ..... unless they pay me to vote "YES." I gotta look out for myself, you know!

Better wake up, all of you! Read the Wall Street Journal. Price has little, if anything to do with this. Ford is financing the whole deal!!!!! Just their way of getting lower labor costs, so they can give their VIPS big bonuses....if you vote this contract in, your wages will go down....you accept this and start backing up, cause that's exactly what's going to happen.

In a matter of months, you will be told to take further cuts in wages, benefits and the like....Ford has a mater plan here, so wake up!!!!!!

The Company is a lie, the Int'l is a lie....read the facts in business journals...WSJ, FNN, etc....it lays it all out for you.

I'm just glad I'm retiring and getting out soon!

AMEN! Great post!

If we back down now, we will backing lower wages all the way into the assembly plants! ALL of you better listen. This is not a time to back up! But push forward!

You mean stupid temp! If they did not have second thoughts about closing TGP, why are they coming back? Are we going to vote 10 times until they get a 51% YES vote? All of you that are not listening to our leadership should not be paying your dues! What a waste of your money! This agreement with "Mr. Price-controls" (aka FoMoCo) says nothing! It is not what it says, but what it does not say! :banghead:

What are all the trades going to do when their numbers are cut in half, their lounges, coffee pots, refridgerators, and ASS time is gone! When they do not have a job to do, and they ask you to grab a broom, or better yet, they need someone to give relief breaks on the GH! When all the retired double dippers are in the plant, and someone needs to be layed off, are you going to step aside to let the younger ones with 2,3,5, or 10 years have their chance, or will you let Mr. Price put them on 129th! :stirpot:

I know the answer to most of these questions. You are looking out for yourself and not the power and strength of the UAW!

I brothers and sisters will still vote NO! :rant:

..... well, ..... unless they pay me to vote "YES." I gotta look out for myself, you know!

I think they are going to pay you! 140,000 :shades: I'm hearing your leaders have seen the light! :shades: :D :happy feet:

If you posted on less threads, less people would know how stupid you sound.

If you disagree with any of the above statements, it is a clear picture of who is stupid.

If you want to go, then go. Let the others be.

I guess we will see if the majority still stands after the IUAW tries again to get this passed in Tulsa.

In Nashville the question was asked "would the international try to get this passed if it was voted down". The reply from the IUAW rep was "no, the vote will stand, if it is voted down they would not try anything else to get it passed."

Better wake up, all of you! Read the Wall Street Journal. Price has little, if anything to do with this. Ford is financing the whole deal!!!!! Just their way of getting lower labor costs, so they can give their VIPS big bonuses....if you vote this contract in, your wages will go down....you accept this and start backing up, cause that's exactly what's going to happen.

In a matter of months, you will be told to take further cuts in wages, benefits and the like....Ford has a mater plan here, so wake up!!!!!!

The Company is a lie, the Int'l is a lie....read the facts in business journals...WSJ, FNN, etc....it lays it all out for you.

I have read the WSJ....I also did a search in the WSJ regarding what you were saying and, NOTHING!.....Just as others said...POST IT!

If you disagree with any of the above statements, it is a clear picture of who is stupid.

If you want to go, then go. Let the others be.

I guess we will see if the majority still stands after the IUAW tries again to get this passed in Tulsa.

In Nashville the question was asked "would the international try to get this passed if it was voted down". The reply from the IUAW rep was "no, the vote will stand, if it is voted down they would not try anything else to get it passed."

We will see who the fkin idiot is when your plant is shut down and those who need the extra option get screwed because of short minded individuals like yourself!! The I-union didn't come down to tulsa for no reason. The company wants to source your sht out. The UAW has negotiated the opportunity for a new company to buy the plant and those companys would allow for it to be unionized. Your brilliant ass thinks that you will show them ...and vote no....guess what the company gets what they wanted anyway...to source you work out!! Brilliant dumb ass!! I can not believe that the UAW begged to get you another vote with all the negativity down there!! I hope JSP runs out on you and you get stuck with a walmart job for a couple of years before you get placed. maybe then you will appreciate the UAW and the option that they give you!!

Edited by Captain723

Hey Ragman.......Where is the post????? I went to the WSJ, and did a advance search.....guess what....NO ARTICLE......who is feeding you this crap. I would ask them to back it up! Or just don't believe everything you are told. You see the trouble that got you in last time.

We will see who the fkin idiot is when your plant is shut down and those who need the extra option get screwed because of short minded individuals like yourself!! The I-union didn't come down to tulsa for no reason. The company wants to source your sht out. The UAW has negotiated the opportunity for a new company to buy the plant and those companys would allow for it to be unionized. Your brilliant ass thinks that you will show them ...and vote no....guess what the company gets what they wanted anyway...to source you work out!! Brilliant dumb ass!! I can not believe that the UAW begged to get you another vote with all the negativity down there!! I hope JSP runs out on you and you get stuck with a walmart job for a couple of years before you get placed. maybe then you will appreciate the UAW and the option that they give you!!

Do you always take this attitude with those who disagree with the Almighty Pirate?

You say the UAW begged to get us another vote. At our informational meeting the rep assured us this vote would stand, the wishes of the membership would be granted, and they would do nothing to try and force this through if the membership voted no. Are you trying to say now they are doing us a favor.

Again, we don't need a bunch of temps to tell us how to vote when we have been voting for over 30 years with our own minds.

Your the temp. Seems you are worried. I learned a long time ago not to worry. New opportunities will arise.

Do you always take this attitude with those who disagree with the Almighty Pirate?

You say the UAW begged to get us another vote. At our informational meeting the rep assured us this vote would stand, the wishes of the membership would be granted, and they would do nothing to try and force this through if the membership voted no. Are you trying to say now they are doing us a favor.

Again, we don't need a bunch of temps to tell us how to vote when we have been voting for over 30 years with our own minds.

Your the temp. Seems you are worried. I learned a long time ago not to worry. New opportunities will arise.

just wondering,have you chatted with your local leaders in the last day or two? :shades:

Hey 30 yrs guy......take your 65 posts and come to michigan!! We will be glad to take you. unfortunately there are a lot that can not make this journey...so keep your dumb ass opinion to yourself and let others vote on the information!! I have been voting for 30yrs....I know how to vote...Yup you sure do know how to vote when it will not affect you when you retire!! Nice job for thinking of yourself. I hope you get a prize at the end of the day!!

Edited by Captain723

Hey 30 yrs guy......take your 65 posts and come to michigan!! We will be glad to take you. unfortunately there are a lot that can not make this journey...so keep your dumb ass opinion to yourself and let others vote on the information!! I have been voting for 30yrs....I know how to vote...Yup you sure do know how to vote when it will not affect you when you retire!! Nice job for thinking of yourself. I hope you get a prize at the end of the day!!

You have said before you are a temp. If this is true how have you been voting in UAW elections for 30 years?

We have people at our plant that came from Michigan and want to go back there. The only plants being offered to them are Kansas City and Chicago.

Good thing about United States is everyone is entitled to an opinion, even you.

It does affect me. I don't want to retire as I have a 10 year old child at home with severe insurance needs, therefore I can't take the 7 and 7 because of poor excuse for an insurance policy offered by Zeledyne.

In other post you seem to lead others to believe you are a union rep. If you are you are a poor excuse for one. Stay where you are.

You have said before you are a temp. If this is true how have you been voting in UAW elections for 30 years?

We have people at our plant that came from Michigan and want to go back there. The only plants being offered to them are Kansas City and Chicago.

Good thing about United States is everyone is entitled to an opinion, even you.

It does affect me. I don't want to retire as I have a 10 year old child at home with severe insurance needs, therefore I can't take the 7 and 7 because of poor excuse for an insurance policy offered by Zeledyne.

In other post you seem to lead others to believe you are a union rep. If you are you are a poor excuse for one. Stay where you are.

BELIEVE ME HE IS NO TEMP. ASSUMING THE REVOTE IS RATIFIED TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE 3 WEEK WINDOW 4 EXCLUSIVE TO KCMO OR CHITOWN. OR YOU CAN WAIT TILL MARCH 25TH FOR THE NATIONAL POSTINGS. IN HIS DEFENSE HE IS VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND USUALLY RIGHT ON. HE JUST HAPPENS TO BE ALITTLE BIT OF A HOT HEAD,AND WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT IF HE IS WRONG. :shades:

BELIEVE ME HE IS NO TEMP. ASSUMING THE REVOTE IS RATIFIED TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE 3 WEEK WINDOW 4 EXCLUSIVE TO KCMO OR CHITOWN. OR YOU CAN WAIT TILL MARCH 25TH FOR THE NATIONAL POSTINGS. IN HIS DEFENSE HE IS VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND USUALLY RIGHT ON. HE JUST HAPPENS TO BE ALITTLE BIT OF A HOT HEAD,AND WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT IF HE IS WRONG. :shades:

You guys wanted a revote. Now, take this opportunity to think a little more seriously about the future this time. I will be first in line at the "none of this is fair" window.

But, it is better than the street, or working a job with no union representation. Damn. Did I just say that?

Remember what I have told you b4 in some very old posts. Live to fight again another day! You may take a step backwards. At least you didn't go off the cliff!

You guys wanted a revote. Now, take this opportunity to think a little more seriously about the future this time. I will be first in line at the "none of this is fair" window.

But, it is better than the street, or working a job with no union representation. Damn. Did I just say that?

Remember what I have told you b4 in some very old posts. Live to fight again another day! You may take a step backwards. At least you didn't go off the cliff!

Yes you did say that....didn't that feel good.......before you have a change of heart go away and keep your salaried posts in the salaried forum!! :shades:

Yes you did say that....didn't that feel good.......before you have a change of heart go away and keep your salaried posts in the salaried forum!! :shades:

Salaried folks have an interest in this too. To me this seems simple, you vote yes, stay employed. The new company invests $200 million + including the rebuild of T2 and possibly a furace in NGP. Once this money is invested , the leverage changes to your side and when the contract is up you negotiate from a point of power.

Salaried folks have an interest in this too. To me this seems simple, you vote yes, stay employed. The new company invests $200 million + including the rebuild of T2 and possibly a furace in NGP. Once this money is invested , the leverage changes to your side and when the contract is up you negotiate from a point of power.

Again...stay out of the employee forum and bring your concerns up with your salaried partners!! Do not try and influence the members of this local. You salaried fks (not all) only want to get into the game when you are losing something!! Stay on your forum!! Since you are new, you probably aren't corrupted yet, but still stay out of UAW issues!!

Think about this Cap. Don't you think it might have taken a salaried person to allow that vote? Oh yeah! Be careful what you ask for. And, oh by the way, YOU didn't have the BALLS to make this happen and neither did your sidekick Level. Or, are you the same person with multiple identities? B4 you piss off too many salaried people you might consider that your future may hinge on whether or not one of them like the facility you work in. Know what I mean?

Again...stay out of the employee forum and bring your concerns up with your salaried partners!! Do not try and influence the members of this local. You salaried fks (not all) only want to get into the game when you are losing something!! Stay on your forum!! Since you are new, you probably aren't corrupted yet, but still stay out of UAW issues!!

I am new and have not seen anything that says this is explicitly a UAW forum. In fact, on the forums page it says "Ford Employee Forum

Blue collar or white collar - this is your one and only stop.". If I am incorrect, than I apologize.

Reading your earlier posts, I was under the impression that you did not work for glass ( Ithought I read you were from Monroe). Given the fact that this vote may determine whether or not I have a job going forward, it seems to me that I have more of a stake to voice my opinion on this one than you. By the way, I was trying to provide a little valuable insight and I think we are in agreement on the issue. I have worked side by side with the UAW for years an have many UAW friends. I want what is best for all of us. I have never understood this UAW vs. Salaried mentality. We are all just trying to provide for our families. Best of luck to you.

I am new and have not seen anything that says this is explicitly a UAW forum. In fact, on the forums page it says "Ford Employee Forum

Blue collar or white collar - this is your one and only stop.". If I am incorrect, than I apologize.

Reading your earlier posts, I was under the impression that you did not work for glass ( Ithought I read you were from Monroe). Given the fact that this vote may determine whether or not I have a job going forward, it seems to me that I have more of a stake to voice my opinion on this one than you. By the way, I was trying to provide a little valuable insight and I think we are in agreement on the issue. I have worked side by side with the UAW for years an have many UAW friends. I want what is best for all of us. I have never understood this UAW vs. Salaried mentality. We are all just trying to provide for our families. Best of luck to you.

ONE TEAM.......ONE GOAL........ONE DESTINY.....

Lets face it. The International sold us out. No reply to our appeal until the last minute, shoved a vote down our throats and backed us off of the cliff. Facts are facts. Now we move forward from here. The vote went down 83% in favor of the Zeledyne contract. It sucks but we will live to fight another day. TGP showed solidarity. Lets Rock On! Oh, and by the way, Captain723 is from Monroe aka JD. :happy feet:

Lets face it. The International sold us out. No reply to our appeal until the last minute, shoved a vote down our throats and backed us off of the cliff. Facts are facts. Now we move forward from here. The vote went down 83% in favor of the Zeledyne contract. It sucks but we will live to fight another day. TGP showed solidarity. Lets Rock On! Oh, and by the way, Captain723 is from Monroe aka JD. :happy feet:

nevermind. I can't even pick my chin up off the floor to even try to reply to this.maybe you can help Captain? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Think about this Cap. Don't you think it might have taken a salaried person to allow that vote? Oh yeah! Be careful what you ask for. And, oh by the way, YOU didn't have the BALLS to make this happen and neither did your sidekick Level. Or, are you the same person with multiple identities? B4 you piss off too many salaried people you might consider that your future may hinge on whether or not one of them like the facility you work in. Know what I mean?

Hey dumb ass....before you claim to know me...you must know where I am at and where I come from. You know either so fk off and don't claim too!! My future does not hinge on anything a salaried fk does or does not do. Fate has nothing to do with what someone does or does not do. So in your dream world may freddie eat your heart out. Please do not bring us in your dream world....die on your own!!!