The Jeep Renegade Concept

BlackHorse

Aside from the front end which could use a little less of the curvy treatment I like this one. Great mileage too. If jeep builds this one I'll end up trading in my Wrangler for it.

jeeprenegadgettop.jpg

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/20...cept/index.html

I don't think I'd opt for the green color either.

It does look cool. I don't like the green color either. Maybe they painted it that color to emphasize the fact that it's a "green" car?

It does look cool. I don't like the green color either. Maybe they painted it that color to emphasize the fact that it's a "green" car?

Yeah that was the idea given, and the matte finish is apparently some sort of earth friendly paint mixture. Matte black wouldn't look bad to me. An off road capable matte black jeep that can get 110 mpg. Sold!!! lol

Yeah that was the idea given, and the matte finish is apparently some sort of earth friendly paint mixture. Matte black wouldn't look bad to me. An off road capable matte black jeep that can get 110 mpg. Sold!!! lol

Its a matte green? Eww. I didnt realize that. I think Jeep (or any company for that matter) would be able to sell any vehicle that got 110 mpgs.