unofficial confirmed rumor at KTP about being in off Apr.

class of 95

is it an offical confirmed rumor, or just unofficially confirmed.

I am currently on the tear out/new install crew in the bodyshop/Excursion Paint Dept. and cannot see how this issue could have any legs to it at all. We have been tearing the Excursion Paint Dept. out for over 2 months. Why now would we be needing production to vacat the property for Asbestos when it hasn't matter the past 2 months. I think this one makes no sense...........which means it probably happens.......lol

I am currently on the tear out/new install crew in the bodyshop/Excursion Paint Dept. and cannot see how this issue could have any legs to it at all. We have been tearing the Excursion Paint Dept. out for over 2 months. Why now would we be needing production to vacat the property for Asbestos when it hasn't matter the past 2 months. I think this one makes no sense...........which means it probably happens.......lol
hope your wearing a mask because there are signs up about the asbestos in the plant.good luck

hope your wearing a mask because there are signs up about the asbestos in the plant.good luck

Sounds about right........been working in there for a couple of months and now we post asbestos signs...........on top of it. Sounds about right for Ford.

Edited by Ktp1989

The suppliers receive an Operation Plan for each plant 3 months in advance. The plan I saw went through April and showed a plan of 80hrs production for all the weeks of April.

mY mp&l PLAN FORECAST SHOWS 80 PLUS 8 HRS PROTECTED ot FOR aPRIL... :happy feet: