Anyone beside me see Allan Mullaly @ Pebble beach

hendew_15

you think ford paid for that trip?? or do you think he paid with his 100 mil a year salary??

Does it really matter?I am just glad to see him laughing it up and hobnobbing in a pro-am tournament while most of this company is wondering WTF is going to happen with our jobs.

Just warms my heart!

Glad to see he's enjoying himself.

Hey I golf on my time off too! Did you pay for his golf? Or maybe he is just like the rest of us ( with a life out side of Ford! ) Who's enjoying his free time! What is he superman, maybe hes not suppose to even sleep? Im Pro union, but You cant say that we are the eventers of the weekend, and not expect the rest of the world to see are view! So he makes a SHIT TON MONEY MORE THAN US!!! I ask you one question? WHOS NAME IS ON THE BUILDING???? Give him a Break I would AWOL in a heartbeat too play pebble beach!!! And I have PERFECT ATTENDENCE!!! Dont judge a man for something you would do in a heartbeat! ( if you played golf )

Hey I golf on my time off too! Did you pay for his golf? Or maybe he is just like the rest of us ( with a life out side of Ford! ) Who's enjoying his free time! What is he superman, maybe hes not suppose to even sleep? Im Pro union, but You cant say that we are the eventers of the weekend, and not expect the rest of the world to see are view! So he makes a SHIT TON MONEY MORE THAN US!!! I ask you one question? WHOS NAME IS ON THE BUILDING???? Give him a Break I would AWOL in a heartbeat too play pebble beach!!! And I have PERFECT ATTENDENCE!!! Dont judge a man for something you would do in a heartbeat! ( if you played golf )

Maybe he was there selling cars or asking to sponsor next years pro am. I thought Toyota had the market locked down....maybe he is thinking a head!!! :shades:

WOW....I can not believe I am sticking up for this sack!! :slap:

Glad to see he's enjoying himself.

I guess you don't have any hobbies.

Besides, was this golf game a charity deal? If so, Alan paid to be there.

As far as Ford paying, Buick pretty well has all the major golf deals and is paying through the nose for GM execs to golf with the pros.

I golf like there is no tommorrow!8 HDCP'ER.I am on my way to the denver golf expo right now.What the hell do you think I was doing watching golf?I'll tell you not because I hate the game.

You guys fly off the fucking handle so damn fast.I don't think I really bashed him did I?

Have you guys ever heard of Meridian condos in Scottsdale?

Check out these packages for the summer best deal in the country.See ya there.

http://www.condoresorts.com/

Edited by hendew_15