The Rat king of KTP

ratfreektp

You guys keep pretending there was only 2 choices, do nothing or tell management. In a non union plant that may be true. However, in a UAW plant there are better options I.E. the ESSP reps. They are trained to evaluate and provide assistance to employees with emotional issues.

Our ESSP rep is another suck ass appointed person who has no clue, he couldn't get reelected as committeperson,so he got appointed by able just my 2 cents worth PEACE OUT :ohsnap:

I must be out of the loop here, but what does DeSales have anything to do with anything? :sos:

this is gonna be my last post on this subject.

this guy did a lot more than run his mouth in the union office.a LOT more.

do your own investigation if you want. i did,but im sure all involved parties wish it was let to die.

im not sure what desales has to do with this either,but this is some high school level shit.

Thank you Gunnut, I see you found out a few of the things I did. I am just waiting for ratfreektp to flood the floor with illegal gained papers from Labor Relations. So you see there is more to the story that what is being said. Not to mention the length people in the good ole boy network and TEAM ABELL are willing to go to to keep in under wraps. Just as long as they get to keep their jobs.

Maybe Ford Management needs to investigate all former and current committeepeople for theft of company property. This would include the one who broke into Bob Lunsford's old office and stole KTP property as well as personal property from our old Building Chairman.

You know the funny thing is, when Janet Breeding got popped for DUI after a union meeting. They were the same ones who cried foul, when she got covered. I wonder if Brent Eskridge got covered for the time he spent in jail. Two wrong's do not a right, but they could have least showed by example how things should have been done.

I just got home from takeing my wife out from a night of fun. I also told you that I would post on here when I found out a little more about this thing that happened.

As of now I still have not been able to confirm or deny this story. I will say this much, if ratfreektp believes he is right, then let us look at this from his prospective.

A union member walks into the union office upset before he leaves he threaten's to "cap some asses". Several Committeepeople hears this, one decides it has to go to Labor Relations. The rest say's it can be handled inhouse. What options is availible for this scenario.

1. Allen Hughes goes to Labor Relations files a complaint. Thus forces the other Committeepeople to go to Labor Relations to give sworn testement's as to what was said. The union member is let go for a few month's but get's his job back later.

2. The rest of the Committeepeople convince Allen Hughes to have the union member see the ESSP Rep. The union member get's treatment at Ten Brook,(I think that is how it is spelled).

3. All of the Committee people just laugh at the union member after he leaves and nothing else is done.

4. The union official's take it seriously and keep track of the union member and the supervisor to see if harrassment charges can be filed.

I am not defending Allen Hughes for what he was said to have done. I believe Allen did what he thought he had to do for the betterment of the membership. Right or wrong the deed has been done.

Could the union member have used better judgement when he was in the union office, yes he could have. The union member thought he was in a safe area of the plant and he thought he could vent his fustration there without getting in trouble. I agree with this because our union office should be treated as a sanctuary for us.

Now with what I listed above #'s 1 & 3 is the worst case scenerio's. And #2 & 4 to be the best case scenerio's. In addition all the committee people should have come together before it got as far as it did. I am sure that there is more to this story than what is being told there usually is.

We all have vented our fustration from time to time, but in this post world of workplace shootings. We all need to be aware that this could happen at anytime. Just this week alone there as been another University shooting, that left 5 people dead. We have to take these threat's serious. I am sure that the person who lost their job can understand this.

Now with all that said, ratfreektp does not want Allen Hughes as his next Building Chairman. I have no problem with how you think. One thing that does bother me is, You keep calling Allen a RAT, yet you told everyone on here about what happened basically ratting out Allen. You need to sweep away from your own front porch before you can sweep trash in the street.

No need to run the copier he told on himself thoguh the story lacks truth. As would be expected.

Edited by ratfreektp

Thank you Gunnut, I see you found out a few of the things I did. I am just waiting for ratfreektp to flood the floor with illegal gained papers from Labor Relations. So you see there is more to the story that what is being said. Not to mention the length people in the good ole boy network and TEAM ABELL are willing to go to to keep in under wraps. Just as long as they get to keep their jobs.

Maybe Ford Management needs to investigate all former and current committeepeople for theft of company property. This would include the one who broke into Bob Lunsford's old office and stole KTP property as well as personal property from our old Building Chairman.

You know the funny thing is, when Janet Breeding got popped for DUI after a union meeting. They were the same ones who cried foul, when she got covered. I wonder if Brent Eskridge got covered for the time he spent in jail. Two wrong's do not a right, but they could have least showed by example how things should have been done.

Allen is a scoundrel, no Scott is the scoundrel, Wait wait, Stewert is definitely a scoundrel. Who gives a fuck. The real question is wether or not can we afford to elect someone who has the demeaner of Mr. Rogers? It scares the shit out of me to imagine Allen Hughes going toe to toe with Grey Greenway or Todd Bryant. Hell I don't even think he could take Todds secretary. Allen Hughes??? You gotta be shitten me!!!

WOW, Alot of free time in the union office today? 7 posts since 12:30. Must have not been to much going on in your area today. Or are you one of the special assignment guys picked by Scott?

I guess this is just the beginning of the full court press. The unAbell gang must be alittle bit worried huh? I find all these posts interesting and not unusual for the unAbell gang. Kind of funny after seeing what I did today. One of the hang-er-oners (SHAGGY FIRKINS) walking up to some people on the fast frame line and acting like it was some big secret passing out invitations for a "KICK OFF " THE CAMPAIGN PARTY FOR SCOTT ESKRIDGE. Good ol Shaggy was acting like this was on the downlow and did not want a bunch of people to know about it. He said there were only 50 invitations.

SO HERE ARE THE DETAILS FOR MY FELLOW WORKERS ON THE FLOOR THAT THE UNABELL CREW LIKE TO KEEP IN THE DARK

word for word

Your invited to the

KICKOFF

SCOTT ESKRIDGE

FOR BUILDING CHAIRMAN

You are invited to a "kick off the

Campaign party for Scott Eskridge.

Food and drinks provided

When: February 16, 2008

Where: Brownsboro Community Center

Time: 12:00pm-?

7701 Hwy 329, Crestwood, Ky. 40014

Exit 14 off I-71

Directons: Take North 71 to exit 14 "Crestwood/peewee valley exit.

Take a left go about one mile.

The Brownsboro Community Center will be on the right side.

So there you go. You are not in the dark now. Word for Word Exactly how it was givin out.

On a side note I hear entertainment will be provided by the smooth sounds of none other than Rockin' Roy's Dj service. Also making a special guest apperance will be The Desales mascot (since it looks like a DeSales reunion in that office right now)

Special entertainment includes a boxing expo by none other than Brent himself, The Rev. Hank Wiley will give the invocation and lots of other fun and exciting things to happen. Wife Swap, ankle braclet removal, card games, ESPN and TVG will be on the tube,

Special Valet Parking provided be the Yo-ster himself to the first 25 that show up. If anyone else knows of any other undates, feel free to post.

Your Welcome in advance.

FUNNY COMING FROM A GUY WHO ALMOST LOST HIS JOB AND IT WAS THE UNABELL GANG WHO SAVED IT AND YOU WERE UP THEIR CRYING. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???????

I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN SHANE CHAPMAN TWISTED YOUR ASS UP AND YOU WERE PRETTY QUIET WHEN THAT HAPPENED. DIDN'T HEAR ANY SMACK FROM YOU THEN OR WAS YOUR BACKBONE A LITTLE HURT?

RUN FOR THE SPOT SINCE YOU ARE THE MAN AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO...

OH WAIT, YOU JUST WANT TO SIT BACK AND TELL EVERYBODY HOW ITS DONE BUT YOU HAVE NO BACK BONE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

FUNNY COMING FROM A GUY WHO ALMOST LOST HIS JOB AND IT WAS THE UNABELL GANG WHO SAVED IT AND YOU WERE UP THEIR CRYING. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???????

I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN SHANE CHAPMAN TWISTED YOUR ASS UP AND YOU WERE PRETTY QUIET WHEN THAT HAPPENED. DIDN'T HEAR ANY SMACK FROM YOU THEN OR WAS YOUR BACKBONE A LITTLE HURT?

RUN FOR THE SPOT SINCE YOU ARE THE MAN AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO...

OH WAIT, YOU JUST WANT TO SIT BACK AND TELL EVERYBODY HOW ITS DONE BUT YOU HAVE NO BACK BONE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE.

pretty defensive post, maybe your the one sitting in the union office all day??

pretty defensive post, maybe your the one sitting in the union office all day??

My sits all day long in the body shop night shift. I won't see days for some time. I have a sweet job and I am not giving it up. I just say like it is. I don't have what it takes to be a rep. I wouldn't and couldn't listen to all the crying that people do. I'm a worker, not a baby sitter. So, you need to get out of the office and go to the floor