2280 Elected officals caught on tape.

wakeup

I heard this from a friend who works at the presidents office...it is a true story I will stand behind it until it come on the news..IF IT IS NOT A TRUE STORY..I will will cocead everything I have said on every post apologize and tell everyone who I really am and what Local I really am from.

TRUE STORY!!!!

For posterity before it gets edited

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For posterity before it gets edited

Good one, don't think it will mean sht if it comes out true, even if it doesn't.

Getting a lawyer for slander :hysterical:. Still haven't heard if it was true or not.

He has enough people on here posting for him..is it true or not?? If it is he will probably need a lawyer....actually a lawyer will not touch it until it goes through the grievance procedure!! Good luck.....I see we will never get an answer....guess we will have to wait and see if it comes out on the news!! This thread is getting too political for me!! :Fun... give me a ink pen I need another one....I am on my last one from last election!!

Edited by Captain723

LOL Not saying I will not get exposed at some point. But your far off the mark. I don't use my computer..and I signed in with an email address that is decieving. So good luck you hacker you.

If channel 4 was following him and srpung up on him...there has to be a reason..what did mod say it was?

Why don't we hear from MOD the whole story...ahh don't worry that will come in time.

Like I said, how I heard the story, is he was followed for a week or so..before all this other shit came up about locals.

The issue to me is'nt that he is known alchoholic. It's that he added to the negative light that some 2280 members got us caught up in. If he does the same shit over and over it's wrong.

Let's see what the investigators say about it. I am even more interested now that MOD is denying that it happend.

I have now heard from the entire "MOD squad" they are defending him like crazy right now..there is only 6 committemen so everyone of them has to be posting on his behalf. He must be innocent. :shades:

Hacker I am definately not, nor care to be. I personally could care less who you are. Mod may feel differently, and depending on how far he wants to persue it, you may be exposed. It really doesn't matter to me. I just cant stand people talking out both sides of their mouth or spreading unfounded bs rumors. Stick to the facts. Your entitiled to your own opinion of anything factual, just quit the lies.

Well, I have to say, I finally agree with a few things your saying. Although, the merger deal is a totally dead issue.. That is what got me so hot also...you guys keep bringing it up, like people are still persuing it. Throwing 228 under a train because local 400 is spending 50k to educate it's members is just halarious. It is done and over.

You guys just won't let go..It's kinda sad in a way. You guys must be really paranoid.

T

so the switchhitter is again changing his tune.... in the other thread you are selling members a bill of goods saying this unification BS was a good idea. now that everyone has called out your zero credibility you are again swithhitting.. What side of the bed is wakeup cuming from.

the idea that started all of this with 2280 and some non-news is that 2280 refused to join in some very questionable plans to dupe the membership of 400, 228 and 2280.

the idea that spinelli is ging around still spending money is large as it might bring other officers into a litigation sceniro...

follow the money and the motive..

Can we all say DIRTY POLITICS? The main person that is calling people out and making accusations won't say who he is and can't even take a couple of minutes to reread what he says after he writes it! Contradition after contradiction!! This is not what this organization is about. People who have put their trust in their elected leadership are the ones who suffer from calls to news stations. Wakeup did you think of that when you and 400 put this part of the plot in place after your ideas were shot down?

Local 2280 broke away originally because the membership was not being represented under Local 228. This would happen again if there is a merger!! Now wakeup you may be pissed about this not being the topic of this thread but YOU have made these accusations part of that dismaisal from 2280 Leadership!!

So you need to apologize and start worrying about what decisions need to be made for the hard working members at 228!! That's what they elected you for!

Just answer the question ass clown (got that from another thread...) did this happen or not??? :shades:

If not then lets let this thread die. Enough bad publicity...either get damage control.....drop this bad rumor mill thread! either way you are the one that can get answers.....get them and post!

Oh, I see I am the "ass clown" but strangley enough we still don't know your name. If it wasn't for all the jobs promised along with the east side merger, I doubt this would even be an issue. The fact of the matter is you are back pedaling from your previous stance because nothing has hit the news. I really don't care who you are, because chances are that I don't know you anyway. The way I see it, it is a simple case of mind over matter: I don't mind, because you don't matter. If you have a problem with that, you know who I am, search me out. I have no problem breaking it down into layman terms so you can understand. Should I spell it out in icons so as not to offend you?

Oh, I see I am the "ass clown" but strangley enough we still don't know your name. If it wasn't for all the jobs promised along with the east side merger, I doubt this would even be an issue. The fact of the matter is you are back pedaling from your previous stance because nothing has hit the news. I really don't care who you are, because chances are that I don't know you anyway. The way I see it, it is a simple case of mind over matter: I don't mind, because you don't matter. If you have a problem with that, you know who I am, search me out. I have no problem breaking it down into layman terms so you can understand. Should I spell it out in icons so as not to offend you?

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!! :gang: :lurk::lurk::lurk:

You are a a**clown.....I am not the one who said the Chairman was caught on video. Reread the thread dumbass! Maybe you should spell it out for me because I don't know what you are getting at? You are right you don't know me and you definitely do not want me looking your a** up!

hey El'captiano

It's obvious that you have a problem with buff daddy and anyone else who says Mod is doing a fine job. but what makes you so scary that you would think buffdaddy is worried about you looking him up??? seriously, does it give you courage sitting behind your computer making WEAK threats against people. If your so bad why not start looking people up tuff guy. and maybe just maybe you will be able to take that yellow stripe off your back.

Hey fatout... PLEASE READ...he is the one who told me too look him up!! So read before opening you trap.

I do not know mod....so no, I do not have a problem with anyone sticking up for him. The topic of this thread is "2280 elected officials caught on tape" case you didn't know fatout!! The problem I have is getting the truth so this thread can die.... 3 days old and has 9 pages!

PS...I don't need any computer for courage big mouth! :shades:

:flexing:

He called him El Captiano LOL now thats funny I dont care who you are!!! Seriously everyone knows our Local union has done a great job facing things that the UAW hasn't seen in years.

Vandyke is the Number 1 plant in the world, maybe thats why people make up such bullsh*t

or maybe they feel the need to deflect there own negitivity and falling locals by slandering the very people who are able to have there membership not only survive but thrive.

Seriously what if the rumurs are true, who gives a sh*t This committee has helped put food on our members table.

All the sudden Local 400 and 228 are holyier than now???? Give all of us a break...

And I still think that El' Captiano sh*t is funny

Mr. El' Captiano too you!! :hysterical::hysterical:

He called him El Captiano LOL now thats funny I dont care who you are!!! Seriously everyone knows our Local union has done a great job facing things that the UAW hasn't seen in years.

Vandyke is the Number 1 plant in the world, maybe thats why people make up such bullsh*t

or maybe they feel the need to deflect there own negitivity and falling locals by slandering the very people who are able to have there membership not only survive but thrive.

Seriously what if the rumurs are true, who gives a sh*t This committee has helped put food on our members table.

All the sudden Local 400 and 228 are holyier than now???? Give all of us a break...

And I still think that El' Captiano sh*t is funny

:redcard: BACKUP UP HIPSAW, WHAT HAS MADE VAN DYKE SUCH A GREAT PLANT IS THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE. WE ARE THE ONES THAT CONTINUE TO THRIVE AND WORK TO BE BETTER, NO UNION REP CAN DO THAT. SO TRY TO BLOW SUNSHINE UP SOMEONE ELSES ASS. I DONT CARE IF IT WAS FRAME,MOD TALIK OR DELAGARZA. THEY ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE MEMBERSHIP AROUNG THEM.

You are a a**clown.....I am not the one who said the Chairman was caught on video. Reread the thread dumbass! Maybe you should spell it out for me because I don't know what you are getting at? You are right you don't know me and you definitely do not want me looking your a** up!

Look, Captain, you are the one that started calling me names because you didn't like what I had to say. My only intention was to tell exactly what I knew of the guys in our committee room. I have suggested this before and it obviously fell on deaf ears. If you want to know exactly what happened with Mod, you should ask him. I did, but I do not feel that it is my place to tell his story. I am satisfied with his answer and I have yet to see a news report naming him in this "scandel" that mysteriously looks like it was cooked up after the amalgamation was shot down. Why else would so many 400 and 228 members be so knowledgeable and concerned about this situation? If it were true, it would be disasterous. If it is not, and that is my belief, it is just another sad attempt by a piss poor excuse for a union member to slander my chairman because they didn't get what they wanted from the other locals. I am not going to concern myself over threats from someone hiding behind a screen name either. Oh, and for the record, it's "an ass clown" not "a ass clown."

boys your really missing the picture here...you have a few bitter people that lost in the last election that still have a hard on for mod...now u know these people they walk the plant floor everyday and i swear they had a COLA in there hands leading the way....now boys stop your bullshit and take it like a man U LOST so dont bring down any more shit to the members of 2280 because thats what your doing