grow in package

mjpetersmd

i'm looking at the ser plus package.my grow in date will be august 1.was told by a supervisor that they want everybody out by april 1 and i would probally be put on tlo till august.anybody hear anything about this?

This is the last place I would look for important issues like retirement and benefit questions.

Most questions like this are personalized case by case. Not one answer fits all.

Please see your benefits rep for your retirement elgibility, credits and monthly estimates for you personally.

Also if they are singleing you out with a TLO while other lower seniority are working, get your committee involved....

Edited by Westside

This is the last place I would look for important issues like retirement and benefit questions.

Most questions like this are personalized case by case. Not one answer fits all.

Please see your benefits rep for your retirement elgibility, credits and monthly estimates for you personally.

Also if they are singleing you out with a TLO while other lower seniority are working, get your committee involved....

tlo is based upon your senority and is volunteer

i'm looking at the ser plus package.my grow in date will be august 1.was told by a supervisor that they want everybody out by april 1 and i would probally be put on tlo till august.anybody hear anything about this?

What do you mean everyone out April 1st?

Are you at a closing or sold plant?

If not then they can not force you on TLO or layoff out of line of seniority!! You have until Dec.1st to grow into a package. They can not force you to do anything until you are eligible, unless you are at a closing or sold plant!

What do you mean everyone out April 1st?

Are you at a closing or sold plant?

If not then they can not force you on TLO or layoff out of line of seniority!! You have until Dec.1st to grow into a package. They can not force you to do anything until you are eligible, unless you are at a closing or sold plant!

i'm at ktp.like i said it is volunteer for tlo.labor relations told me they would like everyone gone by july 1.

i'm at ktp.like i said it is volunteer for tlo.labor relations told me they would like everyone gone by july 1.

Oh...you are saying that you want to be on TLO till you are eligible. I haven't heard that. I do know that they can not accept people the same time they have people on lay-off!!

Oh...you are saying that you want to be on TLO till you are eligible. I haven't heard that. I do know that they can not accept people the same time they have people on lay-off!!
here at ktp we have extra people.about every 3 weeks that have people taking 3 week tlo based on senority.they said they need to get rid of 600 people here. don't see that many taking the buyouts so will probally have layoffs.