FLOWBACK TO LAKELAND, GREENESBORO, PORTLAND, LOUISVILLE

Has anyone out there seen these location options for flowback? Not saying they are there, just wanting to know. Anyone seen any options for parts depots other than Memphis and Phoenix?

none available in louisville, laying off a shift at lap as of july 21st, i don't believe there are any at ktp either, good luck

• 2 weeks later...
none available in louisville, laying off a shift at lap as of july 21st, i don't believe there are any at ktp either, good luck

None at KTP as well....we are barely sqeezing by without a layoff ourselves and will have to absorb some from LAP when their layoff comes.

KTPgal89 you are right, none available at KTP. Possible bringing home people who went to LAP when they get laid-off. Gas and Diesel still going up not too sure if we wont get hit with a lay-off after shutdown. I would save my money if I was you. No inside news just trying to realize the times we live in.

KTPgal89 you are right, none available at KTP. Possible bringing home people who went to LAP when they get laid-off. Gas and Diesel still going up not too sure if we wont get hit with a lay-off after shutdown. I would save my money if I was you. No inside news just trying to realize the times we live in.

I'm in paint and we've only been working 66% of the time since fall...now we're going back to 3-8's in April....I'm losing my job as relief because we will be going back on mass breaks...was on layoff in the 80's and it looks like the same situation is hitting us again...