Lima needs a new Union!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poopstain

After talking with some friends in the Lima area, I got a few contact numbers of tradesmen down there. Believe you me, after I heard what their union is doing down there I will never transfer! They have repeatedly lied to their own membership, threatened their own people and whipsawed against their brothers all because of that suckass Union leader down there. He has sold his soul to the Company. They voted their local contract down, and he made them vote again and lied to everyone that we do this MWT in CEP1. We do not! It is all lies. When our people went down there to see what they were doing, they kicked our union guys out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trades working on production jobs, the union lying to everyone on why they should pass the agreement again. Telling them about what everyone else does on the outside world is killing them. Other way around buddy!!!!!!! This reminds me of how that sect keeps their members in check lying about the outside world.

Don't worry Lima Union. We have your number now. You will get your message soon on election day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye. Ta ta. So long. Adios. Don't let the door hit any of you in the ass on the way out.

Don't worry Lima Union. We have your number now. You will get your message soon on election day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye. Ta ta. So long. Adios. Don't let the door hit any of you in the ass on the way out.

WTF are you talking about?

After talking with some friends in the Lima area, I got a few contact numbers of tradesmen down there. Believe you me, after I heard what their union is doing down there I will never transfer! They have repeatedly lied to their own membership, threatened their own people and whipsawed against their brothers all because of that suckass Union leader down there. He has sold his soul to the Company. They voted their local contract down, and he made them vote again and lied to everyone that we do this MWT in CEP1. We do not! It is all lies. When our people went down there to see what they were doing, they kicked our union guys out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trades working on production jobs, the union lying to everyone on why they should pass the agreement again. Telling them about what everyone else does on the outside world is killing them. Other way around buddy!!!!!!! This reminds me of how that sect keeps their members in check lying about the outside world.

You need a hug!

Insure work for the future,help secure jobs for the future.Keep men and women working right now.Easier said than done my friend.You think you can do a better job step up and put yourself in a thankless job to secure the future of that building and it's people and see how many thank you's you'll get?NONE!

Critics always hide behind what they can never accomplish.

You need a hug!

Insure work for the future,help secure jobs for the future.Keep men and women working right now.Easier said than done my friend.You think you can do a better job step up and put yourself in a thankless job to secure the future of that building and it's people and see how many thank you's you'll get?NONE!

Critics always hide behind what they can never accomplish.

Is Lima to close also? or is he talking about voteing out current rep's

Is Lima to close also? or is he talking about voteing out current rep's

Lima is not scheduled to close.I think this Poop guy is just bashing your Chair for trying to insure the future and save jobs?He probally got bumped to nights and didn't get the answer he was looking for from the Chair so now he has a vendetta.

Lima is not scheduled to close.I think this Poop guy is just bashing your Chair for trying to insure the future and save jobs?He probally got bumped to nights and didn't get the answer he was looking for from the Chair so now he has a vendetta.

Hendew I went back and read your posts. You seem credible, but you obvously don't know what i am talking about here. The trades in Lima do. Lima is wghipsawing their own brothers and putting trades on the line doing production work and more. This Chairmans campaign is probaly being funded by the Company plant manager!! :finger:

You are sitting in a parts plant and guessing that i have a rash, but it is a cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let it get spread and don't defend it by guessing your ass off.

Hendew I went back and read your posts. You seem credible, but you obvously don't know what i am talking about here. The trades in Lima do. Lima is wghipsawing their own brothers and putting trades on the line doing production work and more. This Chairmans campaign is probaly being funded by the Company plant manager!! :finger:

You are sitting in a parts plant and guessing that i have a rash, but it is a cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question..If Ford came to you and said "IMT's or Close the Plant" what would you choose?

A. IMT's

B. Close my Plant.

C. I'm too stupid to understand the queston.

choose A,B or C and I will reply.

Edited by wakeup

Listen Bro,I have never been in Lima so I don't know the exact circumstances your talking about but I know for a fact your chair is busting his ass probally losing sleep and trying the most possible to his ability to secure the jobs of his people and trying to keep as many people as possible working right now.I know this man!Trust in a brother.

I have a question..If Ford came to you and said "IMT's or Close the Plant" what would you choose?

A. IMT's

B. Close my Plant.

C. I'm too stupid to understand the queston.

choose A,B or C and I will reply.

FYI they gave us that choice once and guess what we voted no IMT and they didn't close the plant! But now we have MWT which is ending up being real close to the same thing. Even though our message was NO IMT our local found a way to get a contract passed that really didn't say anything. They all stood up at our contract reading and said how things were going to be and made it sound so good but guess what? their promises they made are slowly turning into lies. They said they were going to pull the trades off the machines and replace them with production people. Sounds good doesn't it? What they didn't tell us was they weren't going to replace the trades one for one! So now they are cutting production jobs!! Hell we heard of at least three different engine programs that we could get if we signed that last contract! Oh yes we all heard of how they were going to close this plant and move all the work to cleveland or mexico. You know the normal crap that you usually hear at contract time, We at Lima engine are just tired of bending over and giving up everything not to mention the effects this MWT program will have on the rest of the company. We don't mind change but when your plant is forced to do an MWT program, which it will to stay competitive, then you'll understand what we are talking about but not untill. Stay tuned to our local elections and you will probably see the biggest turnover in a local union in Ford history. That is how we will send our message! The next local that gets voted in should have it easier cause we don't have anything left they could give away.

FYI they gave us that choice once and guess what we voted no IMT and they didn't close the plant! But now we have MWT which is ending up being real close to the same thing. Even though our message was NO IMT our local found a way to get a contract passed that really didn't say anything. They all stood up at our contract reading and said how things were going to be and made it sound so good but guess what? their promises they made are slowly turning into lies. They said they were going to pull the trades off the machines and replace them with production people. Sounds good doesn't it? What they didn't tell us was they weren't going to replace the trades one for one! So now they are cutting production jobs!! Hell we heard of at least three different engine programs that we could get if we signed that last contract! Oh yes we all heard of how they were going to close this plant and move all the work to cleveland or mexico. You know the normal crap that you usually hear at contract time, We at Lima engine are just tired of bending over and giving up everything not to mention the effects this MWT program will have on the rest of the company. We don't mind change but when your plant is forced to do an MWT program, which it will to stay competitive, then you'll understand what we are talking about but not untill. Stay tuned to our local elections and you will probably see the biggest turnover in a local union in Ford history. That is how we will send our message! The next local that gets voted in should have it easier cause we don't have anything left they could give away.

The whole bunch of them neds to go, but the chairman of the trades trieds to voice our opinion at least. He is helples against that dictator chairman and the plant manager who are bed with eachother. Why else do you think They would try to shove this contract down our throats and then lie to us in puiblic? They are supposed to do what we tell them! :finger:

This won't be over till they are gone, and I think the company is funding the chairmans campaign.They are like two peas in a pod, they even go out to dinner together. Who picks up that tab? I wonder. i heard the plant manager will get a big bonus if he can get this going down here so they can force feed it to the rest of the engine plants by whipsaw. He will probably share that bonus with our chair. It is huge!! and we all suffer the consequences. Remeber the vulcan lies cam out of the same mans mouth, how much longer are we gonna let him lie to us and take us where we dont want to go??? Time to take over guys and gals.and wakeup you better wakeup and stay out of our crap. if you want it so bad then vote it in at your plant. see how your trades and production think of you, see if they buy your line of shit. I know hwo you are, your you name is Biff Terry and you are at powertrain too, so you must be a suckass wannabe engine maker imt. and hendew you sniffed to much cardboard. hvc should stay out of engine issues and go pick some parts. I read your guys posts and you give everyone your opinion on everything but no one asks for it. do us a favor and watch what happens this election, then i figure you will both shut your mouths real fuckin quick.

Why don't you explan to me what Facts i got wrong Mr. Smarty Pants????? I am waiting.

NOW

Still waiting. :reading: I guess you are just full of shit!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe you are hiding under your desk from the angry mob :finger:

wait a minute, that's no angry mob, it's the whole friggin membership out to get rid of you :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::redcard::redcard::censored: