2010 Ford Edge

AM2

• 3 weeks later...
Something like this?

2010fordedgeversion2copmr5.jpg

NICE.

Finally, the three-blade Gilette is gone....thank Christ ;) And limited chrome, which is great. I'm in the minority that believes most chrome accents should be abolished....it's time has come and gone...much like gaudy wood-grain interiors.

I'd almost like to see that front be all-mesh, with no horizontal accents at all.

Outstanding job. :happy feet:

NICE.

Finally, the three-blade Gilette is gone....thank Christ ;) And limited chrome, which is great. I'm in the minority that believes most chrome accents should be abolished....it's time has come and gone...much like gaudy wood-grain interiors.

I'd almost like to see that front be all-mesh, with no horizontal accents at all.

Outstanding job. :happy feet:

The current chrome grille is part of the reason the Edge is selling well....it's BOLD design. To remove all horizontal/chrome accents would be doing a complete 180 from Edge's success, IMO. The rendering above combines the current 3-bar and the kinetic design very nicely. That said, it does stand out from the crowd less because IMO it's a more understated look.

I think it is a very good chop.

But it turns the Edge into looking like just another crossover. There is not really anything distinctive about it.

The uniqueness of the current version took a while to grow on me, but the design still looks very fresh. As opposed to the current Sante Fe which already has grown boring.

I'd like to see a little more risk in this design. Maybe just some more unique head light assemblies?