Where in the Ford Plant is Nick Gallogly ??

jester13

OK, it's been about a week since the election. Post your Nick sightings here. Let's not take this too seriously. No bashing here, let's have some good clean fun. This isn't intended to offend anybody, If it does I apologize in advance.

OK, it's been about a week since the election. Post your Nick sightings here. Let's not take this too seriously. No bashing here, let's have some good clean fun. This isn't intended to offend anybody, If it does I apologize in advance.

I like games too. But I'd like to recommend a different one. Lets play Irish lament. The object of the game is to guess what Jerry will try to use as the basis of his protest over the recent election. We all know it's coming (I believe this will be number 18 and possibly 19), so lets have some fun with it. The guesser that comes closest will be the winner and will be designated the leprechaun of the year. My guess is that Jerry will base his protest on the fact that the voting machinery was too complicated for the people to use. This should count as two guesses because not only does it attempt to deny the membership their vote, it also makes it appear as if the membership is not capable of operating even the simplest machinery. What do you think doesn't this sound like fun?

I like games too. But I'd like to recommend a different one. Lets play Irish lament. The object of the game is to guess what Jerry will try to use as the basis of his protest over the recent election. We all know it's coming (I believe this will be number 18 and possibly 19), so lets have some fun with it. The guesser that comes closest will be the winner and will be designated the leprechaun of the year. My guess is that Jerry will base his protest on the fact that the voting machinery was too complicated for the people to use. This should count as two guesses because not only does it attempt to deny the membership their vote, it also makes it appear as if the membership is not capable of operating even the simplest machinery. What do you think doesn't this sound like fun?

I was thinking the electrician who was waiting on his journeyman card in the mail, was the one who performed electric work for power to trailers. The appeal will read; The electrician was not certified, and therefore not entitled to hook up electric. By doing so, said jr. electrician hooked up power fully to only half the machines. Machines that received only half voltage, only recorded half the votes. I think its 19 this time around. :happy feet: :happy feet: :shades:

I was thinking the electrician who was waiting on his journeyman card in the mail, was the one who performed electric work for power to trailers. The appeal will read; The electrician was not certified, and therefore not entitled to hook up electric. By doing so, said jr. electrician hooked up power fully to only half the machines. Machines that received only half voltage, only recorded half the votes. I think its 19 this time around. :happy feet: :happy feet: :shades:

Both very good games. I suggest you start your own thread for them. Anyway, I'm glad to see that it's working perfectly so far...NO ONE HAS SEEN HIM YET.

Both very good games. I suggest you start your own thread for them. Anyway, I'm glad to see that it's working perfectly so far...NO ONE HAS SEEN HIM YET.

If you need to see him, your committeeman isn't doing their job are they? By the By ask your committeeman if they have seen him. I was told that there was a meeting for the day shift committee people today.

Hey asshole, do you ever see your mayor out walking the streets. Probably not, because if you have a problem you go to your councilman first and he or she will take it to the mayor. Just like if there is a problem on the floor your committee person will handle it and if he or she can't, then they will take it to the next rank and file, which since you sound like a idiot, that would be your BC, and then after that you would see Nick.

Hey asshole, do you ever see your mayor out walking the streets. Probably not, because if you have a problem you go to your councilman first and he or she will take it to the mayor. Just like if there is a problem on the floor your committee person will handle it and if he or she can't, then they will take it to the next rank and file, which since you sound like a idiot, that would be your BC, and then after that you would see Nick.

Very well said!!!!!

I saw him twice both times dealing with issues on jobs.

Great. In what time span was that 1 week, 6months , 3 years? Where was he?

People believe he only shows his face campaigning. Hell, Joe Lee shows his face on the floor, and sends letters home. He is a lot busier than Nick is!

I would like to know the truth. Does my $60.00 a month get me a chairman? Or do we continue to play "WHERE'S WALDO" for the next 3 years.

People believe he only shows his face campaigning. Hell, Joe Lee shows his face on the floor, and sends letters home. He is a lot busier than Nick is!

I would like to know the truth. Does my $60.00 a month get me a chairman? Or do we continue to play "WHERE'S WALDO" for the next 3 years.

Hey man elections are over, if you have a feeling of angst you need to address it in the next election.

Hey man elections are over, if you have a feeling of angst you need to address it in the next election.

Furious, no angst here. I was just trying to document Nick sightings. It's kinda like WheresGeorge.com. I'm wondering if things are going to change. He has nearly 50% of the voting membership unhapppy with him. What, if anything, will he do to change that? Does he not show his face because he's afraid of questions?

Furious, no angst here. I was just trying to document Nick sightings. It's kinda like WheresGeorge.com. I'm wondering if things are going to change. He has nearly 50% of the voting membership unhapppy with him. What, if anything, will he do to change that? Does he not show his face because he's afraid of questions?

What happened to

Let's not take this too seriously. No bashing here, let's have some good clean fun. This isn't intended to offend anybody, If it does I apologize in advance
Didn't take long to expose the bullshit behind your little game did it? Or do you Solidarity Soldiers really believe that the membership is that stupid??

Listen DUMBASS if you do the math 1009 to 695 is a hell of alot more than 50% of the membership that voted must have been happy with him a week ago. See thats the problem people like you are poor sports. The Leader of your group lost and you can't handle it, so you come on here and try to stir the pot and make Nick look bad.Well Nick is your leader now and you work under his leadership. You should give it a rest and try to help this membership by doing your job on the floor and resolve the problems when people come to you for help. If you can't then send it to the next rank and file.

Listen DUMBASS if you do the math 1009 to 695 is a hell of alot more than 50% of the membership that voted must have been happy with him a week ago. See thats the problem people like you are poor sports. The Leader of your group lost and you can't handle it, so you come on here and try to stir the pot and make Nick look bad.Well Nick is your leader now and you work under his leadership. You should give it a rest and try to help this membership by doing your job on the floor and resolve the problems when people come to you for help. If you can't then send it to the next rank and file.

You do the math, you're forgetting the other 2 candidates that were voted for. Add them all up, it's nearly 50% of the voting membersip. Now, I never said I wouldn't support him as chairman.He doesn't need my help to make himself look bad, he does a fine job on his own. I just believe in accountability. Now, back to the Nick sightings.

No it was the span between election and now oh and today counts for the 3rd time. guys like you are the guys that keep the people in the plant divided we need to work with who we have as chairman and eachother as one its just a damn shame there are alot more jester 13's in the plant keeping everyone divided..

You do the math, you're forgetting the other 2 candidates that were voted for. Add them all up, it's nearly 50% of the voting membersip. Now, I never said I wouldn't support him as chairman.He doesn't need my help to make himself look bad, he does a fine job on his own. I just believe in accountability. Now, back to the Nick sightings.

Yea your right, I forgot about the other 2 guys that threw their name in the hat just to try and make there be a run-off, but that failed because Nick was still the plant favorite no matter if it was close to 50%. No matter which way you look at it Nick was the winner and we should all work together no matter who is in there. Like some of the other people on this thread said it is people like you who keeps us divided just because you did'nt get your way. My young son don't even cry the way you are when he don't get his way.

Grow up and stop trying to ruin our future for your selfish reasons asshole

Edited by economaker

One thing I forgot to mention is I don't see too many people following your little game. I see alot of people on here can see how childish you are. Give it up and do your job that you was elected to do Jester.

The people I see following this game are the ones I expected to follow it. The easily led blind sheep.

It's amazing how easy it is to stir the pot with you knuckleheads. Needless to say you'll all get over it eventually. Now back to the game - Happy Hunting

Another educated member who thinks his money pays for the Chairman :finger: Have you ever been to a committee meeting or even picked up any agreement to read in your stay with the UAW? :reading: Please educate yourself before posting something like that again!!

Edited by Captain723

Another educated member who thinks his money pays for the Chairman :finger: Have you ever been to a committee meeting or even picked up any agreement to read in your stay with the UAW? :reading: Please educate youtself before posting something like that again!!

It's called SARCASM Cap. I'm sorry if you didn't understand it. Nice icons though.

Another educated member who thinks his money pays for the Chairman :finger: Have you ever been to a committee meeting or even picked up any agreement to read in your stay with the UAW? :reading: Please educate yourself before posting something like that again!!

Well in a sense he is right, our dues pay for union business while Ford pays the tab for company time.

But I cannot agree with any sentiment that would divide our members during the coarse of the elected's term. We have more important issues to focus on now.

Jester, Hookman is right! There is no need to mull over the results, what is done is done.

Econolineman, gloating is food for the trolls and makes it look like Jester is getting under your skin.

Here is my favorite line from a good song.

Them that don't know him, won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him.

He ain't wrong he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things that makes him think he's right.

Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys, don't let' em pick guitars and drive them old trucks, let' em be doctors and lawyers and such.

In essence Waylon was saying you don't have to prove anything, being a man knowing is enough. Even when others don't agree.

The bigger man on either side of this argument should see that continuing it is a waste of energy. We have to be focused on what is important now. Like it or not our leaders have been chosen, and we have to show our solidarity. That does not mean I will sit quiet if some BS happens, but implying that Nick is not doing his job, simply because he is not on the floor is silly. It is whether or not the company is adhering to the contract that matters.

Does anyone know when we will be getting copies of our contracts from the printer, Local and National? Also when will the new Constitution be available?

Edited by Furious1Auto