sheetmetal workers

tinman

Does anybody on this site have a list of the work responibilites or lines of demarcation for this craft?We are starting our lines of demarcation document for this plant (lap).

It will be slightly different for each plant, but talk to your JAC rep. He was at a meeting for the Skilled Trades Governance and he recieved a book called "Skilled trades guidelines" which contains the generally accepted guidelines for the UAW trades at all geographic locations. I am sure he will xerox that page for you.

You could also call other plants that already have lines and see what they have, get your sheet metal guys together and get their ideas, etc...but the book should help.

Does anybody on this site have a list of the work responibilites or lines of demarcation for this craft?We are starting our lines of demarcation document for this plant (lap).

I sent you a copy of our lines. let me know if you have any questions.

LAP has had lines of demarcation for years. They have been unpublished for the last two contracts but followed. What are you really after?