Owner Loyalty Rebate Info??

delz05

I posted this in the L/M specific, but hopefully will get a quiker response here. I own an 04 Monterey Premier, loaded w/every option. Great van, 59k miles, nerver a problem, No longer need it, kids have grown. Trading it in for a new Milan, and was told that L/M offers Owner Loyalty rebate (1000.00 cash) on a bunch of discontinued MV, such as Aviator, Cougar, Villager, Montego, LS, etc. but no mention of the Monterey. Any one able to offer insite?

The way sales are for FORD now days,Just call your dealer and I bet if you say you will buy a vehicle if you get that rebate,you will get it...They want a sale...Just stand firm....Its a buyers market now....If you want a F-150,the deals are coming I would say in June or July....

Think again. I tried to buy a focus yesterday and they will give someone who owns another brand a $1000 rebate. Me, I only own 4 other Ford so I don't get rebate. They can keep thier Focus.

Yes, but that was because you were interested in buying a Focus. If you were interested in a F150, Expedition or SuperDuty I'm sure they would have bent over backwards to make a deal.

Fuel efficent vehicles are 'popular' now because gas prices have gone up, just as Explorers were popular when gas was $1.25.

FOCUS's are selling like hotcakes right now,you won't get a deal on one of those!!!!

A plan is A plan. The dealer isn't giving anything special after A plan that the company is not providing. Just lost a sale due to them giving "other" car owners an extra $1000 rebate when I already had 4 Fords in my driveway, but no other makes, which means I don't qualify for the extra $1000. Their brilliant.

A plan is A plan. The dealer isn't giving anything special after A plan that the company is not providing. Just lost a sale due to them giving "other" car owners an extra $1000 rebate when I already had 4 Fords in my driveway, but no other makes, which means I don't qualify for the extra $1000. Their brilliant.

there is a rebate for people who own a competitors brand on focus.they are trying to pry people away from the foreign nameplates with this deal. byerly actually had a focus advertised recently that was $100 less than a-plan when all the rebates were figured in. i mean to say they had a car advertised at a price that included all the different offers and the ones a-plan or people who only own ford CANT get were enough to add up to $100 and change better than the a-plan deal with the rebates a-plan does get.

there is also a college student rebate that doesnt apply to a-plan purchases on the focus $500.i bought one,a coupe se for 12000 or so and its getting 36 mpg hwy 31 city

Anyway.....the question is.....is there a way to get any info on the rebate? Who or where should I call? It turns out mywife wants the Blue Fusion, not the Milan. I am in the same boat regarding the Conquest rebate. Nothing but Fords and Mercurys, can't get the bonus. As for the Fusion, buying at invoice, so no isses there.

Anyway.....the question is.....is there a way to get any info on the rebate? Who or where should I call? It turns out mywife wants the Blue Fusion, not the Milan. I am in the same boat regarding the Conquest rebate. Nothing but Fords and Mercurys, can't get the bonus. As for the Fusion, buying at invoice, so no isses there.

Ford Credit is always a good source of information, especially current incentives...

Go to: http://fordcredit.com/

Select the Mercury Tab in the Special Offers section and click <Learn More>

From this link you can see all current offers on each Mercury Model.

Sorry, it's late...or early.

Didn't read your whole post before I replied. Ford offers are also easy to find...

Go to: http://www.fordvehicles.com/incentives/offers/

Sorry, it's late...or early.

Didn't read your whole post before I replied. Ford offers are also easy to find...

Go to: http://www.fordvehicles.com/incentives/offers/

Speaking of owner loyalty offers I keep getting owner loyalty offers to trade in my 99 windstar which would be ok if I still had one. The funny thing is I traded it in at the dealership that keeps sending me loyalty offers on the windstar almost 6 years ago. Since then I have purchased 2 new cars from them in the past 6 years. Now I have called them over the past 2 years 3 times to get this straight and it still is f*&$ed up. I spoke with the sales manager today and he told me that poor record keeping and wasted mailers have no effect on sales and customer perceptions of the company. Lord help us.