POSITIVE FORD FLEX REVIEW ON AUTOMOTIVE TRAVELER

I just found this very positive review on the Flex on an online magazine called Automotive Traveler.

It seems that they are some sort of husband and wife automotive or travel journalist team that reviews vehicles and destinations. They gave a very complete review after attending some sort of Ford-sponsored event. Unlike so many of the Flex reviews I've seen thus far, it looks like they actually drove the vehicle and didn't go in with an anti-Ford bias for a change.

It's an interesting web site, part automotive, part travel, not all that much Ford stuff except for a trip they took in Hawaii, in a Grand Marquis and a Pantera. That's worth a look. They toured Hawaii in search of Hawaii 5-O locations.

That's the kind of job I want.

I just found this very positive review on the Flex on an online magazine called Automotive Traveler.

It seems that they are some sort of husband and wife automotive or travel journalist team that reviews vehicles and destinations. They gave a very complete review after attending some sort of Ford-sponsored event. Unlike so many of the Flex reviews I've seen thus far, it looks like they actually drove the vehicle and didn't go in with an anti-Ford bias for a change.

It's an interesting web site, part automotive, part travel, not all that much Ford stuff except for a trip they took in Hawaii, in a Grand Marquis and a Pantera. That's worth a look. They toured Hawaii in search of Hawaii 5-O locations.

That's the kind of job I want.

Well, first, I'd like to welcome you to Blue Oval Forums!

I really hate to do this to you, being your first post and everything, but this same review was posted here http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=24774 I believe it was this article, but the author (the guy) was even posting in the thread as well.

For future reference as well, the FMC Discussion Forum is the most populated (and thus, most responses) area of the site.

------

I will say though, that I thought it was a nice review and I thought the approach (talking back and forth) was interesting.