Is ktp working next week?

ktp22

I wouldn't mind working 10 each day next week and banking the 4th as a personel day. Yeah like that is going to happen.

I don't understand that one either. In the past a holiday on a non-scheduled work day, we were able to convert it to personal time. I'm sure that would of made to much sense... :banghead::banghead:

:happy feet: i am currently tlo from day crew.. are u days or nights???? where or what are u hearing???? whos talking????? :happy feet:

I had four friends in stock say that the truck drivers were told this mourning that we will be down next week. A friend on the launch team told me the same thing.

I wouldn't mind working 10 each day next week and banking the 4th as a personel day. Yeah like that is going to happen.

The only was we were able to bank the 4th was we were on vacation when it fell...normally you have to actually work that day then you can choose to bank it or take the pay.