KTP/ more layoffs??

ky862

NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE??? JUST TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW. IF TROLLS NEED NOT POST TELL YOUR MOTHER TO STAY OFF HERE.

That was a good come back, what are you 12 years old. So you heard that in about two weeks, so is it two weeks, three weeks, what is it? Where did you get your info? :redcard:

That was a good come back, what are you 12 years old. So you heard that in about two weeks, so is it two weeks, three weeks, what is it? Where did you get your info? :redcard:

actually i am 14 years old????? the middle of this month, shift lay off, end of story. you guys need help!

actually i am 14 years old????? the middle of this month, shift lay off, end of story. you guys need help!

Ktp's was scheduled for downweeks was through the second week in August,until the last day before shutdown. Then they extended it through the month of September. Lap was going to lose a shift until Detroit decided to rotate shifts off. If they had planned on idling LAP indefinitely,they would have kept the current planned shift cut in August.There also wouldn't be articles or talk about new product for LAP. Once oil prices stabilize and the housing comes back around,KTP will pick back up.

Ktp's was scheduled for downweeks was through the second week in August,until the last day before shutdown. Then they extended it through the month of September. Lap was going to lose a shift until Detroit decided to rotate shifts off. If they had planned on idling LAP indefinitely,they would have kept the current planned shift cut in August.There also wouldn't be articles or talk about new product for LAP. Once oil prices stabilize and the housing comes back around,KTP will pick back up.

AND WHEN IS OIL GOING TO STABILIZE AND HOUSING COME BACK MR. GREENSPAN?

A WHOLE SHIFT IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS, I WILL WRITE MORE AFTER THAT.

Why wait? If you know, then why not tell us all now? Does this have to do with the bodyshop? We've heard frame line 2 will have to shut down because of the bodyshop (have to demo the buildings next to the line) and retooling of line 2.