Mazda 3 s plan price ?

AV99GT

Well one dealer here has over 70 Mazda 3s, and the MY is near the end. I would like to know the s plan price first to see how I can handle it. I am looking for an inexpensive car, not just a car that gets good MPG.

Well one dealer here has over 70 Mazda 3s, and the MY is near the end. I would like to know the s plan price first to see how I can handle it. I am looking for an inexpensive car, not just a car that gets good MPG.

if it's a i touring it would be around 16,900

Can someone help out any tell me what the S plan price of this Mazda 3 would be: JM1BK32G581124074 ?

Thank you so much.

Hi AV99. :D The best way to get an S-Plan price on a Mazda product is to go to the Dealer and tell them you are interested in purchasing a vehicle on the S-Plan.

If the Dealer is willing to sell you a vehicle on the Plan, they are required (by Ford) to show you the original copy of the Factory Invoice. On that Factory Invoice is a box labeled "S-Plan". The price in that box is your S-Plan price. If a Dealer will not show you the Factory Invoice, they are not planning on dealing honestly, so find another Dealer.

We cannot access Mazda S-Plan pricing by VIN online in the same manner as we can with Ford-Lincoln-Mercury X-Plan pricing. Therefore, any price quotes we can give you are only guesstimates, and due to inaccuracy leave too much room for Dealer games.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Thanks BB I appreciate the information, This is really neve racking for me right now b/c my wifes cars tranny is dying. I wanted to go with a new Focus but my wife thinks it is too much a kids car :banghead: , and I couldn't find any local dealers with the options I want which include ABS (she needs it!) at the price point we can spend now.

I hate the whole dealer wheeling dealing. Luckly when I bought my Mustang I was able to find a good deal since I had it ordered for me. The last "car" I bought was a Ranger and I got it used from a co-worker so that was easy.

Thanks Andrew.

Well I was able to get quotes through KBB.com one dealer is $150 over invoice, at 17,179. 2nd dealer is $1000.00 less than that. Seems too good to be true, their BBB rating is a D. I am thinking that there is no way, and if I go there they will say oh that is a typo, it is too silimar to the 17,179 quote???? Invoice price on internet sites say 17,029, sticker is 18,145.

Ugh.

Well I was able to get quotes through KBB.com one dealer is $150 over invoice, at 17,179. 2nd dealer is $1000.00 less than that. Seems too good to be true, their BBB rating is a D. I am thinking that there is no way, and if I go there they will say oh that is a typo, it is too silimar to the 17,179 quote???? Invoice price on internet sites say 17,029, sticker is 18,145.

Ugh.

They have 0% right now. The hatchback doesn't sell well, are you getting a hatch?

Well I was able to get quotes through KBB.com one dealer is $150 over invoice, at 17,179. 2nd dealer is $1000.00 less than that. Seems too good to be true, their BBB rating is a D. I am thinking that there is no way, and if I go there they will say oh that is a typo, it is too silimar to the 17,179 quote???? Invoice price on internet sites say 17,029, sticker is 18,145. Ugh.

You can get a real close estimate of the S-Plan cost on Edmunds or KBB. These sites do not disclose the local advertising costs that are a part of the cost, but S-Plan is invoice and unless you are buying a recently-introduced model (like the new Mazda 6 when it comes out), you should be able to buy for less than S-Plan plus rebates/incentives. Also, since there is no real advantage to having a S-Plan PIN, if you do your homework, you should be able to walk in off the street and buy below invoice.