DTP/DBS , 1-SHIFT IN OCTOBER ?

jerzey

Was told by reliable source that come October our plant is targeted for shift reduction to 1-shift! I hope this isn't true, but the source has been right on his information so far . On more than three occassions that I have spoken with him over the past few years he has been dead on! Hopefully they(ford) will shed some light on this by mon-afternoon after the big meeting in headquarters.

Was told by reliable source that come October our plant is targeted for shift reduction to 1-shift! I hope this isn't true, but the source has been right on his information so far . On more than three occassions that I have spoken with him over the past few years he has been dead on! Hopefully they(ford) will shed some light on this by mon-afternoon after the big meeting in headquarters.

dearborn stamping to one shift?

You are full of sh!t.

The Company doesn't know what they are doing next week let alone 4 months from now.

Let us enjoy our summer and stop this rehtoric. Our moral is low enough.

In fact if you are so sure of your"source" post it.

If not come clean and apologize, SH!T starter.

You are full of sh!t.

The Company doesn't know what they are doing next week let alone 4 months from now.

Let us enjoy our summer and stop this rehtoric. Our moral is low enough.

In fact if you are so sure of your"source" post it.

If not come clean and apologize, SH!T starter.

If you want to enjoy your summer then don't come to this site looking for good news, nothing but bullshit and lies here and every now and then you get some good information...SUCK IT UP!!!!!!! you to Big just suck it up!

Edited by fordtpworker1993

If you want to enjoy your summer then don't come to this site looking for good news, nothing but bullshit and lies here and every now and then you get some good information...SUCK IT UP!!!!!!! you to Big just suck it up!

I'm on the edge mother fucker! I'm just about ready to check out!

The sad part is that Ford makes an excellent truck.Where is marketing and advertising?I would say that anything is possible that it is all customer driven.That is the most overlooked,most important element of the equation=CUSTOMERS

I heard the same rumor from a guy going on ILO. :rolleyes: I think that he wanted others to share some of his grief. Misery loves company. You posted a while back that your c crew committee man said that Kansas City would stop production of F150's by Nov. That would leave only one shift of production left. Sounds a little to lean. So when we go back in September is Ford going to move people around and retrain only to have to go through it again a month later? I am not saying that what you are hearing from your reliable source won't happen but it seems a little bit unlikely. By the way are you on ILO? :shades:

Fuck! I try to pass on a little information that I was giving and this is how you guys treat me? Dont kill the messenger ! As far as SKULLED 1 , YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY BEAN BAG BITCH!! Not everyone is full of ...... Just stating what LION KING told me.. and I thought that is what the forum is for, If you dont like what people have to say DONT READ IT PLEASE!!!!I am sure other readers appreciate the fact that I take time out of my day and pass on info that concerns them and their future .GOOD LUCK TO ALL ..

Fuck! I try to pass on a little information that I was giving and this is how you guys treat me? Dont kill the messenger ! As far as SKULLED 1 , YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY BEAN BAG BITCH!! Not everyone is full of ...... Just stating what LION KING told me.. and I thought that is what the forum is for, If you dont like what people have to say DONT READ IT PLEASE!!!!I am sure other readers appreciate the fact that I take time out of my day and pass on info that concerns them and their future .GOOD LUCK TO ALL ..

You did not bother me.It all has to do with how well the new F-150 is received by the customers.Where is marketing and Advertising?Vehicles good on gas usually have disadvantages as well as advantages.Put a F-150 in a commercial and show it doing all the thing that a Toyota Prius can`t.Doesn`t this Ford gets lousy gas mileage bull$hit come up every 12 years or so?Advertise the advantages of the product.There is more to it than gas mileage.Gettlefinger was right.We could work for free and Management would still fuck-it-up

Holy shit, a WVA redneck with guns is on the edge, I feel sorry for your neighbors!

You joke but seriously, I put a sign out in my front yard stating "If anyones dog is caught defecating on my lawn and not properly cleaned up after..IT WILL BE SHOT! Needless to say some people are really offended by it and others that are having the same problem are glad I put it up.

You joke but seriously, I put a sign out in my front yard stating "If anyones dog is caught defecating on my lawn and not properly cleaned up after..IT WILL BE SHOT! Needless to say some people are really offended by it and others that are having the same problem are glad I put it up.

:hysterical: and you would be willing to do jail time for dog shit :finger: Humane society gonna jump all over that :redcard: let alone if the dog owner charges at ya and ya shoot him too. :ohsnap: You are entertaining though :hysterical:

Hey Bigcountry maybe if YOU would stop shitting in people's yard they would keep there dog out of your yard!

You need to put a FOR SALE sign in your yard!!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RUINING THIS COUNTRY. MAYBE IT WOULD BE A LITTLE EXTREME TO SHOOT SOMEONE FOR THAT BUT PEOPLE HAVE TO START BEING COURTEOUS AND CONSIDERATE AND DO THE RIGHT THING. BUT EVERYBODY JUST DOES WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WITH YOU ALL BIG COUNTRY NEEDS TO DO IS SLAP YOU REAL HARD SO YOU CAN GO BACK IN THE HOUSE AND CRY!! PEOPLE BETTER START WAKING UP AND MAKING OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

Hey Bigcountry maybe if YOU would stop shitting in people's yard they would keep there dog out of your yard!

You need to put a FOR SALE sign in your yard!!

Funny you should bring that up. For people that own cats, they say if your cat shits in the litter box and does NOT cover it up, this means that the cat thinks he king of the house! So I figure if I go around and shit in everyones yard and not cover it up that would make me king of the hood! :hysterical:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RUINING THIS COUNTRY. MAYBE IT WOULD BE A LITTLE EXTREME TO SHOOT SOMEONE FOR THAT BUT PEOPLE HAVE TO START BEING COURTEOUS AND CONSIDERATE AND DO THE RIGHT THING. BUT EVERYBODY JUST DOES WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. WITH YOU ALL BIG COUNTRY NEEDS TO DO IS SLAP YOU REAL HARD SO YOU CAN GO BACK IN THE HOUSE AND CRY!! PEOPLE BETTER START WAKING UP AND MAKING OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

Thank you, couldn't have put it any better myself!

Funny you should bring that up. For people that own cats, they say if your cat shits in the litter box and does NOT cover it up, this means that the cat thinks he king of the house! So I figure if I go around and shit in everyones yard and not cover it up that would make me king of the hood! :hysterical:

speaking of cats, did you ever find "kitty" kitty"?