Buy Union products ETC.

CSMJ

I am late to this forum but here goes my two cents.Americans are taught to hate each other.Most people not only do not care about unions they want to see them fail.On top of that Americans are selfish and care only about the cheapest price and in all fairness the cost savings to the consumer are mighty appealing.Lastly American companies are very clever about disguising their foreign made product as American made.Billionaires control the media and they sent out what messages they want us to believe.The truth is often hidden

Edited by Fatso

11/07 is old enough for them to claim Chrysler is a German company.

oh yeah and that just makes it totally obsolete, whatever, history repeats itself.

by the way it is not even a year old, just something to argue instead of arguing the FACTS in the article.

I am late to this forum but here goes my two cents.Americans are taught to hate each other.Most people not only do not care about unions they want to see them fail.On top of that Americans are selfish and care only about the cheapest price and in all fairness the cost savings to the consumer are mighty appealing.Lastly American companies are very clever about disguising their foreign made product as American made.Billionaires control the media and they sent out what messages they want us to believe.The truth is often hidden

If the billionaires control the media they sure love Obama. My two cents. Sorry don't be mad.

If the billionaires control the media they sure love Obama. My two cents. Sorry don't be mad.

Nothing to be mad about.You have bought into the stereotype of Obama as being an average citizen who will right all the wrongs in our society.I could believe it more if Obama was not a major party candidate.Obama plays ball with the people who have the BIG money if he didn`t he would not be where he is.Obama is also a news story and must be covered.My opinion is that ALL politicians bribe and lie.Fox news does not like Obama nor does Bill O`Reilly.The media DIVIDES and CONQUERS the US population.This keeps us focused on each other and not how we are getting screwed by government.The Clinton`s bribe,too

Edited by Fatso

I cant believe in this day and age this topic is even relevant. First of all if your buying household

goods what does it matter tide is tide. Just the cost savings is what counts. Now lets talk about cars

how does it help us to have cars made in mexico or canada? Does that increase are GNP?

Regardless of the badge, plants in america mean jobs in america and these are tax payers

Also they help the local towns and state taxes. All I'm saying is Fords made in mexico or canada

are not providing jobs in america!!!! Think about it. :finger:

Think about this .I saw a show on the national geo. channel called China rising.

there was a river flowing from a factory and every fish in it was dead.The villages on that river that lived by fishing it were in the worst state of poverty.Then they showed how the farmers water there fields with this water.Some of the food went to china's restaurants and some is exported to other countries (U.S.).Then there were the sweat shops were kids and old people make textiles.Again some are sent to U.S.(Wall mart

etc.)Wall mart is a huge contributer to chinas wealth.That and all the products China makes by stealing secrets from country's like the U.S. threw there huge spy network.Now there working on exporting cars to the U.S.The Chery is one of them.Did you know the Chinese military now leases the bases on the panama canal after we handed it over to panama?Do you know how many U.S. ships pass threw that canal?Did you know That wall mart is a direct contributer to huge growth of the Chinese military and the the pentagon Say's our worst military threat is china?Every time you buy from wall mart your arming a Chinese solder who some day may be storming an American beach while a family is on vacation enjoying the sun and fun.Have you ever seen the movie Red dawn?Its about Russia and China invading the U.S. through Mexico.So think about your children's future the next time you shop wall mart.

Oh and by the way .Ive been buying fords all my life and not one of them has ever given me any worse a problem than any other make automobile.At this time i have a focus and a ranger.Until they quit making them,there will always be a Ranger in my driveway.

can someone help me find clothing made in the USA? are levi's made here? old navy clothing is made in cambodia. american eagle isnt made here either if im not mistaken. im afraid if we want cloting made in the USA we may all be running around naked.

Well Levis have not been American Made as far as I know for some time now. I do know a place you can buy Union & American clothes. It is one of many. If you want. I will get together some of the websites and post them here. For now, here is one of them that for sure has clothes all made in USA and some Union made. http://www.allamericanclothing.com/

Nothing to be mad about.You have bought into the stereotype of Obama as being an average citizen who will right all the wrongs in our society.I could believe it more if Obama was not a major party candidate.Obama plays ball with the people who have the BIG money if he didn`t he would not be where he is.Obama is also a news story and must be covered.My opinion is that ALL politicians bribe and lie.Fox news does not like Obama nor does Bill O`Reilly.The media DIVIDES and CONQUERS the US population.This keeps us focused on each other and not how we are getting screwed by government.The Clinton`s bribe,too

hollwood and the media run this country.

So Walmart is WARNING there managers that if the dems win they will pass a law saying companies cannot strong arm u into not voting for a union. WOW what a terrible thing, I guess we should declare a USA emergency if Walmart were to get a union at a store. They claim a union would = less employees , ya right BS. There gonna need the same amount if not more to fill the shelves so that's a scare tactic.

Why they might have to pay a fair wage and the family may have to figure out how to live on $8 billion a year instead of $10 billion. With over $300 billion in sales of Chinese stuff they can afford to pay there fulltime employees more and give them insurance.

It's no wonder they support McCain he is anti=-union to the bone.

If the GOP had it there way they would BAN UNION'S and we would all work our asses off like they did before the 1920's.

Ford has strong arm us for years. Where's my union. Oh thats right they can do that. :hysterical: