Hi Bill!

TheLemon

It looks like this board was hosted by a Ford server...... That's why there are plenty of losses.... and downs....

Yes, I thought there was a significant amount of irony in the failure of the board. I was going to point it out, but somebody beat me to it. ;)

if I was Bill I ignore you trio of losers too

Yes! I agree with you! It's the best tactic to get rid of loyal customers one by one.... one at the time.... Call them "losers" and they will turn out into winners buying japanese.....

Ignore the problems by sweeping them under the rug.....

You don't need much eduction to do that. ;)

Yes! I agree with you! It's the best tactic to get rid of loyal customers one by one.... one at the time.... Call them "losers" and they will turn out into winners buying japanese.....

Ignore the problems by sweeping them under the rug.....

You don't need much eduction to do that. ;)

BS! You are already lost as a customer. Bill could come to your house and personally plant his lips on your butt. You still are not going to buy another Ford so why waste the time.

J-150: It is the "principle" of the matter. What part of that don't you understand? Thank you. http://www.otisfordsucks.com

Improper English. -5. If I "were" Bill...Thank you. http://www.otisfordsucks.com

Ha ha ha! Beware OTISFORDSUCKS! Don't forget we're not allowed to provoke the members of this forum.

We are on "borrowed" time....

Great work guy's. If people's reaction's like this continue, they will be talking about you guy's at the ford plant's. They will be talking about this website and how you guy's keep bashing ford. Hopefully with that type of motivation, a supervisor will tell his boss and his boss will tell his boss, and then "bam", Bill Ford will read the post's and try to get his customer's back, one at a time.

hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

Great work guy's. If people's reaction's like this continue, they will be talking about you guy's at the ford plant's. They will be talking about this website and how you guy's keep bashing ford. Hopefully with that type of motivation, a supervisor will tell his boss and his boss will tell his boss, and then "bam", Bill Ford will read the post's and try to get his customer's back, one at a time.

As a previous Ford employee (Lorain Assembly and Ohio Assembly), I can tell you that you're way off base. I can't recall *one* single occassion in which ANY of us would sit around and talk about the antics of Lemon, Otis, or anyone who uses a similiar approach. There's a tactful way to complain. Let me show you the difference, based on my OWN experiences:

Example 1 (the approach I used):

Dear Sir or Madam:

On October 27, 1997, I took my vehicle to Liberty Ford for transmission repairs. I was asked by a service writer if I wanted the hood recall work done on my 1995 Mustang GT. I declined, explaining that I would only agree to the service if the hood was replaced, as denoted on my postcard (not cut, then filled with something like bathtub caulking, as it was explained to me). Two days later, imagine my surprise when I reclaimed my vehicle, and found two 4"x8" cuts within my hood underside, along with a nice array of caulking type material spread throughout the area. I immediately spoke to the service manager, who stated that if I didn't like the look, I could "cover it up" with the hood insultation. I found this appauling. This vehicle is not only my pride and joy, it is my show car. I called the Customer Service Hotline, and after explaining the situation, I was told that "There's nothing we can do" and "we're sorry". At this time, I would like to request that my VIN number is removed from your Vehicle Recall database. I don't wish to receive your correspondance any longer, as I will *never* have my Ford vehicle serviced by anyone other than my husband from this point on. I feel that it's horrible I spent $20,490 on a car that I can't have properly serviced.

Example 2:

Hey world wide web! Ford Motor Company sucks! Please visit my bogus website. I *know* this won't get me anywhere, but I'm an attention whore, and the hits alone give me a mental high.

Example 1 ended up getting me a nice return letter, and within 8 months, the incident was rectified to my satisfaction. Example 2 makes you look like a complete and total jackass, and provides nothing more than entertainment.

I called the Customer Service Hotline, and after explaining the situation, I was told that "There's nothing we can do" and "we're sorry".
See, you hit the nail right on the head. This is part of ford's overall problem. They don't attatch themselves to the ford dealerships. They alway's tell you that there is nothing they can do, since they don't own the dealership.

If you ask me, more people need to complain on the internet. How many people call the hotline only to be told the same thing you were told? If everyone that complained was able to come to a site and post the wrong, and how ford treated them. Maybe ford would pay attention to the actual problem's, instead of looking at layoff's and robbing people of their medical insurance's. Going after the worker is just as bad as telling a customer there is nothing we can do about it.

Ford need's to make the dealership's accountable to the customer's and if there are to many complaint's, they should face loosing their dealership right's to carry ford product's. If ford would spend time trying to better customer service, along with dealership accountability, ford would continue to sell truck's and car's. They wouldn't have to try to have chinese children make car part's for them. It could all be done here in the U.S., just for the simple fact, 99% of the customer's would be satisfied.

I personally find it very frustrating that ford motor company doesn't take on any responsiblity when it come's to the loss of customer base. If ford think's as GM does, that you are going to keep out of debt by selling car's at cheap price's (red tag sale's) etc....they are all sadly mistaken. Toyota is about to take over the number 1 spot for selling vehicle's in 2006. Why? Most people believe they get their money's worth, and most toyota dealer's are held to a different standard when it come's to owning a dealership and being part of a toyota family. Not blaming any person, but ford really need's to wake up and smell the coffee. People like TheLemon and Otis are only a small portion of people that actually have the ball's to try and help change the way ford handle's their customer base. More people can learn from these guy's if people would try to look at the entire picture, instead of just focusing on the fact that this is a ford website and should only be based on the positeve aspect of ford product's..........WRONG. Ford has alot of fault right now, and if they don't look beyond white collar and blue collar worker's, being their so called "financial problem's", for too will face the same line of problem's GM is facing. Bankruptcy.........

wyominghotwheels Mr. Bill Ford Jr seems to be looking for a new CEO at Ford to take over the "pressure".....

He needs a guy like you to run the business as it should be run!

Your intelligent comments here are greatly appreciated.

It shows that you can be a Ford fanatic and at the same time be able to admit that there's plenty of room for improvement.

Thank you!

Vote wyominghotwheels for new Ford CEO! Vote for someone who really cares about valuable customers!

Vote wyominghotwheels for new Ford CEO! Vote for someone who really cares about valuable customers!
Thanks for your vote of confidence. If chosen for the position, i will do my best to right the wrong's that have taken place with this company over the last 10 years. I will focus my attention to continued advancement with hybrid's along with recognition of customer service, being number #1. With that, i believe we can bring ford out of the hole they have dug themselve's and aren't going to be able to do without opening their eye's.

Hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

• 2 months later...