'09 MMH - VIN

I just received my '09 MMH VIN - 94M2CU29379KJ05642. I know the plant is closed this week but perhaps next week someone can take a look and tell me where this sits in build and 'guesstimate' how long it will be before I see it? Thanks for any input.

VIN: 4M2CU29379KJ05642

Receipt Date: 7/17/2008

Serialize Date: 7/31/2008

Segment Date: 7/31/2008

Sequence Date: 8/1/2008

Blend Date:

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Sorry, I can't give you a delivery estimate. The best person who can would be your dealer.

rory... it looks like our Mariners will be heading down the line together. You have 05642, I have 05644. We were serialized and sequenced on the same day. According to my dealer, mine is scheduled to be built on the 18th, yours is probably the same.

(You must also live in an area with a much better allocation - mine was ordered 5/22!)

rory... it looks like our Mariners will be heading down the line together. You have 05642, I have 05644. We were serialized and sequenced on the same day. According to my dealer, mine is scheduled to be built on the 18th, yours is probably the same.

(You must also live in an area with a much better allocation - mine was ordered 5/22!)

VIN numbers have little bearing on actual build schedule. It only means the order that the vehicles were serialized (assigned a VIN), your vehicles may be built together, in reverse order, or weeks apart. It depends more on what options were ordered, the color, and parts stock availability. For example, when SYNC first came out, non-SYNC units were being built a month ahead of units that had VINs one number apart.

The person that can give an estimate is the DEALER, who has access to the Vehicle Visibility system. Please gon't give advice based on your assumptions or gut feelings; I try to give all of you the facts, misinformation only muddies things.

ViperPilot - Any movement on VIN: 4M2CU29379KJ05642? Also, is there any way to delete duplicate posts? I made some initial mistakes posting messages and would like to get rid of them. If there is a process to do it, please tell me where to look - I haven't found it yet.

Thanks for your help, ViperPilot! :-)

You cannot delete your own topics in this section, a moderator has to do it (like myself). I have deleted your duplicate threads. Please stick to this thread, you will find it by looking for your username under the "Topic Starter" column. You shouldn't need to press the "New Topic" button as you have been doing, you should be going into your thread and clicking the "Add Reply" button.

VIN: 4M2CU29379KJ05642

Receipt Date: 7/17/2008

Serialize Date: 7/31/2008

Segment Date: 7/31/2008

Sequence Date: 8/1/2008

Blend Date: 8/14/2008

Produced Date: 8/25/2008

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Thanks for getting my posts straightened out, ViperPilot, and your guidance on which buttons to click. I admit I was a little confused with the number of options we have and appreciate your help.

Now to the good stuff - THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! This site is a hidden jewel and I appreciate what you do! :hyper: