Golf in Michigan

I have never in my life played as much golf as I have since DTP decided to take its summer siesta prior to building the 2009 F-150. I am only creating this thread so you guys can shed some light on the positive aspects of being laid off for the summer. I don't think you could have asked for a better time of year to be out of work (collecting an undisclosed amount of money per week). I am not a native, but have thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful summer. There have to be more golf courses in Michigan than in all of the other contiguous states (minus Florida) combined. There must be thirty GC's within a half hour of my house. The PGA championship was awesome! I also took some time to go home to Virginia to see the ocean. I remembered while I was there, why I hated Va. summers so much. I don't think it got under 94 degrees (for a high) the whole time I was there. I guess I didn't think that was hot until I moved here. I did not realize how much I missed the sound of waves crashing on the beach before I was away from it for so long. It was very therapeutic. My honey-do list is completely empty for the first time since I was married. I think if I were to get next summer off as well, I might be able to get my PGA Tour card. Well, have a nice rest of the summer and be ready to be the best truck building facility in North America when we start back in about a month. Hopefully management has spent some of these idol weeks improving there people skills.

Edited by Hebitchmanslapper

I have never in my life played as much golf as I have since DTP decided to take its summer siesta prior to building the 2009 F-150. I am only creating this thread so you guys can shed some light on the positive aspects of being laid off for the summer. I don't think you could have asked for a better time of year to be out of work (collecting an undisclosed amount of money per week). I am not a native, but have thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful summer. There have to be more golf courses in Michigan than in all of the other contiguous states (minus Florida) combined. There must be thirty GC's within a half hour of my house. The PGA championship was awesome! I also took some time to go home to Virginia to see the ocean. I remembered while I was there, why I hated Va. summers so much. I don't think it got under 94 degrees (for a high) the whole time I was there. I guess I didn't think that was hot until I moved here. I did not realize how much I missed the sound of waves crashing on the beach before I was away from it for so long. It was very therapeutic. My honey-do list is completely empty for the first time since I was married. I think if I were to get next summer off as well, I might be able to get my PGA Tour card. Well, have a nice rest of the summer and be ready to be the best truck building facility in North America when we start back in about a month. Hopefully management has spent some of these idol weeks improving there people skills.

If you go to the UP you have to golf up there it is truely splendid, Gladstone is wonderful. There are some great places in Livingston County to play and affordable too. Hit em long and straight, have fun...

What the fuck? I come on this site to read some good information about current news and events pertaining to my job!Not some candy ass writing a fucking back to school essay on, (What I did this summer) and crying over VA because your homesick!!. A honey-do list ? Best truck plant in north america? You must be out of your fucking mind.!!! As far as management goes with improving on people skills, Fuck them too!! It's on now ! I got a little something for the 1'st mother fucker that tries to shine on me ! When do i get my sub pay bitchman ?

What the fuck? I come on this site to read some good information about current news and events pertaining to my job!Not some candy ass writing a fucking back to school essay on, (What I did this summer) and crying over VA because your homesick!!. A honey-do list ? Best truck plant in north america? You must be out of your fucking mind.!!! As far as management goes with improving on people skills, Fuck them too!! It's on now ! I got a little something for the 1'st mother fucker that tries to shine on me ! When do i get my sub pay bitchman ?

What the fuck? The thread is called "Golf in Michigan". It's pretty obvious that it won't contain anything about current news or events pertaining to your job. You aren't required to read every thread when you come on here. Use your head, asshat!

Go shit in your hat,you bitter fuck!

What the fuck? The thread is called "Golf in Michigan". It's pretty obvious that it won't contain anything about current news or events pertaining to your job. You aren't required to read every thread when you come on here. Use your head, asshat!

Your right again ! I am sorry ! Guess i'm a little jealous that's all. I hope everyone is doing great especially manslapper ! As for you monkey-butt , you and that little hindew can suck my nuts. I am required to tell you that because ...... well i can!

You sure are high strung there my friend. Why don't you give me a call on your cell phone. I know I'm still on your contacts list. Talk to you later Mr. "L"

Those pro golfers didn`t do so good at Oakland Hills.I don`t follow golf.Is that usual?I am in the trades so I am doing construction in the plants.i ain`t complainin so you don`t have to give me a middle class whoppun!I understand where you are coming from.Ford plants have so many rules and tight ass unfriendly people..I had to add safety side shields to my glasses yesterday.They actually make it harder to see,peripherally.I got a theory that the more rules you paecefully follow the more rules are made up for you.I know that`s deep.Enjoy your game.YOURE FREE!

Edited by Fatso

Wow go and hit some golf balls have a few beers and get some help from your ESSP rep for that bitter, angry and resentful attitude dude.

And Fatso Oakland Hills is the Monster of Golf. It gave them all a run and on Sunday it rained most of the day. And many golfers do better than they did at Oakland but it shows how much of a monster that place is to play. Crap it would take me like forever and I would probably end up with a 150 if lucky on 18 there. lol

Edited by wixommm

You sure are high strung there my friend. Why don't you give me a call on your cell phone. I know I'm still on your contacts list. Talk to you later Mr. "L"

unfortunitly i dont have you in my phone ? give me a call or you can get my # from DMif you dont have it. talk to ya later.

What the fuck? I come on this site to read some good information about current news and events pertaining to my job!Not some candy ass writing a fucking back to school essay on, (What I did this summer) and crying over VA because your homesick!!. A honey-do list ? Best truck plant in north america? You must be out of your fucking mind.!!! As far as management goes with improving on people skills, Fuck them too!! It's on now ! I got a little something for the 1'st mother fucker that tries to

Go shit in your hat,you bitter fuck!

This Jerzey guy is obviously bitter and not too classy an individual.... this was a very

pleasant and nice thread for a change... i can relate completely as MI does have many

wonderful golf courses around my city and the summers here ARE AWESOME! Not being

a native either i often wonder just why so many michiganders are negative w/regards

to there state....ive come to believe they had it tooo good fo sooo long!..even in this

downward economy the pay rates in MI specifically blow away my home state of VA

in almost every category... its super expensive to live in VA and they dont want

to pay jack!...got a car wash as soon as i got bk to VA after nice long rd trip dwn

from MI and they charged me $7 for basic wash!..and Virginia beach where im from

has a 10% luxury tax on any restaurants or fast food or any non essentials!

Something to ponder......i will stay in MI and just visit VA/NC from now on.......happy

golfing!...i will be in farmington hills/plymouth area enjoyin the greens till sept 22nd!

:reading:

Your right again ! I am sorry ! Guess i'm a little jealous that's all. I hope everyone is doing great especially manslapper ! As for you monkey-butt , you and that little hindew can suck my nuts. I am required to tell you that because ...... well i can!

Its hard for a bitter ass-clown like yourself not to be jealous of someone who can see the silver lining while laid-off. I don't know if you're in DTP Body, but if you are you're welcome to come over to the door line and discuss it. :slap:

Its hard for a bitter ass-clown like yourself not to be jealous of someone who can see the silver lining while laid-off. I don't know if you're in DTP Body, but if you are you're welcome to come over to the door line and discuss it. :slap:

Leave it on the boards bud...i dont think u really mean it but......ive seen things spill over

from internet into real life and u especially wouldnt want that at ur place of employment! :shades:

Why?Why do otherwise good people turn into something worse than animals once they work at Ford?We would all have a better job if people just followed a couple rules of decency.You don`t like the topic,,,don`t read it.You don`t like a post,,,ignore it.We could all say something shitty back.Why?

Thanks. I think I might just do that.

I got a cabin in Lakes of the North. If your up for the challenge, try Black Forrest! It will kick yor ASS!!! Or try the Valley course at Black Forrest, or Dear Run at Lakes of the North. The Valley will use every club in your bag! The Run from the black is 0ver 7000 yards!!! ( Torey Pines at the open was 7600 Yards) So its looooong!!!! Hey Injoy it fellas! Its like summer vacation all over again!! And the ones that hate? Oh well I dont give a shit about your problems anyways! You dont give a shit about my bills or family, and I dont change my beliefs or life styles to make you feel better about your self! To Quote the the great Joe wind Bag ............It is what it is !!!!! All I can say IS FORE!!!! And were is the Hot Bear Cart Girl!!!

I got a cabin in Lakes of the North. If your up for the challenge, try Black Forrest! It will kick yor ASS!!! Or try the Valley course at Black Forrest, or Dear Run at Lakes of the North. The Valley will use every club in your bag! The Run from the black is 0ver 7000 yards!!! ( Torey Pines at the open was 7600 Yards) So its looooong!!!! Hey Injoy it fellas! Its like summer vacation all over again!! And the ones that hate? Oh well I dont give a shit about your problems anyways! You dont give a shit about my bills or family, and I dont change my beliefs or life styles to make you feel better about your self! To Quote the the great Joe wind Bag ............It is what it is !!!!! All I can say IS FORE!!!! And were is the Hot Bear Cart Girl!!!

Cool. Well said dude! I will look into those courses but there are sooooo many fine courses around my home. :shades:

Hope everyone has a fine and fruitful summer! God bless!

You're a DOUCHE BAG