Racecraft Focus

theVengineguy

I never said it wouldn't end up in fleets...I love when you people put words in my mouth.

The Mondeo may sell to fleets, but it wouldn't be anywhere near the 48% fleet like the Taurus, or 32% fleet like the Fusion. or even 17% fleet like the Mustang.

I could very well see it around where the Fusion is. When you get some fleet numbers for the MKS for your original comparison, you let me know, mmkay?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is that even suppose to mean? If the Mondeo was sold here, it would end up fleets just like every other Ford vehicle (and at far larger numbers than the MKS for sure).

Your Mustang comment in the other thread just seals it. You hate everything Ford NA does. Is it all because they refused to upgrade your used Panther for you? Awwww....

I do all of the upgrades to my Panther myself. I don't need Ford to do it and screw it up.

:hysterical: Right. The Mondeo doesn't sell to fleets at all in Europe. It's 100% retail because it's such a popular car. It would have a 10 month waiting list if it was sold here. :yup:

80% of outgoing M :censored: nde :censored: sales were fleet/lease purchases so understandably the likes of Avis, Budget and significant fleet purchasers will be chomping at the bit for the car.

http://www.aa.co.nz/motoring/buyingselling...oubleagent.aspx

It sells a little over a quarter of what C :censored: rtina used to sell, but there were only half the cars on the roads back in the C :censored: ORTINA days.

80% of outgoing M :censored: nde :censored: sales were fleet/lease purchases so understandably the likes of Avis, Budget and significant fleet purchasers will be chomping at the bit for the car.

http://www.aa.co.nz/motoring/buyingselling...oubleagent.aspx

It sells a little over a quarter of what C :censored: rtina used to sell, but there were only half the cars on the roads back in the C :censored: ORTINA days.

And with that ridiculously off-topic conclusion to this hopelessly off-course thread, we're done here.