DTP U.employeement

jeg74

Hey checking the calander and we should be calling MARVIN for the weeks ending Aug. 9th and 16th. But I did not recieve anything from the state telling me to call. Did anybody else get something or am I just messed up on my dates

Your right we are supposed to call I did not recieve anything in the mail either. I just call and the money should be here in the next day or so. One thing that did surprise me was MARVIN told me I had to log onto MIchigan Works by September 1. Did he tell anyone else this? I am only on TLO why would I have to get on the job banks.

Your right we are supposed to call I did not recieve anything in the mail either. I just call and the money should be here in the next day or so. One thing that did surprise me was MARVIN told me I had to log onto MIchigan Works by September 1. Did he tell anyone else this? I am only on TLO why would I have to get on the job banks.

I called first thing this morning and was told the same thing. However, I am on ILO, so I expect it. I just wonder if I sign up and they offer me a job and I refuse to take it, do I still get unemployment?

Call them back and tell them that you have a report back to work date and they will change it in the computer. If you are on TLO you don't have to log onto Michigan Works for 90 or 120 day, not sure which one. General Michigan Works is like our unemployment offices in Va...they don't call them unemployment offices.

Call them back and tell them that you have a report back to work date and they will change it in the computer. If you are on TLO you don't have to log onto Michigan Works for 90 or 120 days, not sure which one. General Michigan Works is like our unemployment offices in Va...they don't call them unemployment offices.

Keep calling until somebody answer the phone from 8am-5pm 1-866-845-0077.

I called first thing this morning and was told the same thing. However, I am on ILO, so I expect it. I just wonder if I sign up and they offer me a job and I refuse to take it, do I still get unemployment?

If ur on TLO u shouldnt have to enroll in a MI works job bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If ur on ILO u may have to enroll

in whatever they want u to to get ur $$. LoL I called monday afternoon and said NOTHING about any

job works programs. :reading:

Keep calling until somebody answer the phone from 8am-5pm 1-866-845-0077.

My letter said YOU MUST REGISTER FOR WORK ON MICHIGAN'S TALENT BANK (MTB) IF YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING TO RETURN TO WORK WITHIN 120 DAYS. . . also YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE LETTER IF YOU MUST REGISTER FOR WORK. Could it be that some of us are coming to the end of our claim cycle? I call MARVIN tomorrow. I'll see what they say. READ YOUR LAST LETTER THAT YOU RECEIVED FROM MESC. :stirpot:

I am on ILO from DTP and called the 866# and they said if you work for Ford and recieve Sub Pay, you do not have to register with Michigan Works. She said she just has to change some code in the computer and I was all set, to keep calling Marvin on my scheduled weeks.

I am on ILO from DTP and called the 866# and they said if you work for Ford and recieve Sub Pay, you do not have to register with Michigan Works. She said she just has to change some code in the computer and I was all set, to keep calling Marvin on my scheduled weeks.

Thanks for the info. I just called today and they corrected the code for me. The lady said I was all set and that as long as I'm getting sub pay that I don't have to register at MI Works.

Thanks again!!!

Got my check(paper, no debit card yet ) today. all is good here !

If ur paper check is coming in smoothly DONT sign up for direct deposit or debit card

like i did last wk.........they screwed it up and my $ is 3 days late as of now........ all

to help them stream line there stuff? I inundated the UIA w/phone calls amd complaints

till they rectified and begged me never to call again. LoL :shades:

If ur paper check is coming in smoothly DONT sign up for direct deposit or debit card

like i did last wk.........they screwed it up and my $ is 3 days late as of now........ all

to help them stream line there stuff? I inundated the UIA w/phone calls amd complaints

till they rectified and begged me never to call again. LoL :shades:

Please don't tell me this...just called before reading this post. . . ask for direct deposit. . . :banghead:

Yes, true! Some guy jeremy at the UIA office just changed my code as well when i called and he said i was

set (extended) till Nov 1st...no worries~!

Please don't tell me this...just called before reading this post. . . ask for direct deposit. . . :banghead:

Sorry, but they did screw me up somehow and still dont have direct dep benefit i should

have had last wk! UIA assured me i will have by monday...hopefully urs went thru okay

this system is new and 1 of newest in country they told me, some kinks they workin on

still i suppose. Good luck!

I had to call and beg them to take taxes out of my unemployment check....Lady said we received your letter to take taxes out but we are under staffed and have not had a chance to start it yet...I said well your screwing me when it comes tax time,so she done whatever and hopefully they will come out of next check or guess i have to call again...

I did the same thing and they have not taking taxes out yet, I will call again on monday.

I had to call and beg them to take taxes out of my unemployment check....Lady said we received your letter to take taxes out but we are under staffed and have not had a chance to start it yet...I said well your screwing me when it comes tax time,so she done whatever and hopefully they will come out of next check or guess i have to call again...

How are you getting screwed? If you normally get back some cash on your return you will just be getting a little less. If you normally owe then just put the amount you figure is needed to pay uncle sam under your mattress.

i'm getting screwed cause you are suppose to pay taxes on money you earn,so take taxes out before you give me money...who wants to fool with owing government when it could have been prevented...

I know what your saying but you are not getting screwed. People who own their own companies know that they have to put some of their profits away to pay uncle sam at the years end. I agree that it is hard for the average worker maybe to save for the IRS but you can do it if you have to and you are not really getting screwed by anyone other than yourself if you can not save the cash on your own.