List of dealers

InsGadget

A few different people have mentioned seeing FEHs and MMHs on lots around the country. For those of us that might be interested in these vehicles, would you mind replying with the name and location of the dealership? Anything would help, thanks.

Ins,

Mullinax Ford recently had two on the lot, at least one was a FEHL. Mullinax is in Apopka, FL, near Orlando.

Ask for Shawn Marks and tell him Sean sent you!

Sean.

I have a lead on one further south on the west coast. I will post it as soon as I can confirm it.

Ins,

Mullinax Ford recently had two on the lot, at least one was a FEHL. Mullinax is in Apopka, FL, near Orlando.

Ask for Shawn Marks and tell him Sean sent you!

Sean.

I have a lead on one further south on the west coast. I will post it as soon as I can confirm it.

Thanks Sean, I just talked to Shawn, he said they've sold those 2 but they have one other FEH on another of their properties. He's going to call me back and let me the details, which I will pass on to you guys. I'm working in Melbourne, FL for the time being, so that would not be a long drive to get there at all.

Anyone else have any leads?

Another way to go about this would be to search dealer inventories, but using the Ford website is cumbersome since you can only search one dealer at a time. Is there some sort of service or website that can search multiple or even all Ford dealerships for a certain vehicle? Sorry for being such a rookie, this is my first car purchase.

Edited by InsGadget

Thanks Sean, I just talked to Shawn, he said they've sold those 2 but they have one other FEH on another of their properties. He's going to call me back and let me the details, which I will pass on to you guys. I'm working in Melbourne, FL for the time being, so that would not be a long drive to get there at all.

Anyone else have any leads?

Another way to go about this would be to search dealer inventories, but using the Ford website is cumbersome since you can only search one dealer at a time. Is there some sort of service or website that can search multiple or even all Ford dealerships for a certain vehicle? Sorry for being such a rookie, this is my first car purchase.

The Mullinax Ford I posted about and Sean bought his was Mullinax Ford in Lake Park 845-2900. Billy Stamboulides cell is 954-558-5912 and he said sticker with no dealer fees. They had a black pearl and Ice Blue FEHL loaded and a standard FEH I didn't see. Saw the Black Pearl yesterday. Tell them Gary Gattis sent you and I'll get a $100 bird dog fee out of it and it will not cost you anything extra.

The Mullinax Ford I posted about and Sean bought his was Mullinax Ford in Lake Park 845-2900. Billy Stamboulides cell is 954-558-5912 and he said sticker with no dealer fees. They had a black pearl and Ice Blue FEHL loaded and a standard FEH I didn't see. Saw the Black Pearl yesterday. Tell them Gary Gattis sent you and I'll get a $100 bird dog fee out of it and it will not cost you anything extra.

No, I bought mine at Mullinax in Apopka re: Shawn Marks at 407-565-2017

No, I bought mine at Mullinax in Apopka re: Shawn Marks at 407-565-2017

Yes, but didn't Shawn get your FEHL from the Lake Park Mullinax Ford that I posted about on 8/10/08? You posted that it was in your garage but didn't say you bought it from another Mullinax dealership. No one knew Shawn at the Lake Park Mullinax and you fail to tell me he work at the Apopka Mullinax dealership. Read Post 6 and 10 here:

http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/f26/see...-feh-lot-19455/

Thanks Gary, I called Billy yesterday. I am very tempted to get the Black Pearl Slate one, since it is almost exactly like I want ... in other words, loaded. The only thing missing that I will need is AWD, so I will wait until I find that. I drive on too many mountain roads in the winter to take a chance with FWD.

Anyone else? What about NYC or California?

Yes, but didn't Shawn get your FEHL from the Lake Park Mullinax Ford that I posted about on 8/10/08? You posted that it was in your garage but didn't say you bought it from another Mullinax dealership. No one knew Shawn at the Lake Park Mullinax and you fail to tell me he work at the Apopka Mullinax dealership. Read Post 6 and 10 here:

http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/f26/see...-feh-lot-19455/

Gary,

First, I am not questioning your integrity!!

When you posted that mullinax had a FEHL on the showroom, I looked them up online and the Mullinax in Apopka (near Orlando) had one in black pearl slate on the showroom floor. I called them and got Shawn Marks. Is this a DIFFERENT Mullinax than you were talking about? I know you kept saying lake placid, but I assumed we were talking about the same dealer?? If not, I COINCIDENTALLY found ANOTHER FEHL at Mullinax in APOPKA on a showroom floor, and THAT is the one I bought from Shawn Marks. While I was there I met Jerry Mullinax, the owner. Nice guy.

When you said they still had it, I replied that it was in my garage because I did have a Black slate pearl 09 FEHL in my garage that I had just bought off the showroom floor from Mullinax Ford in Apopka. If this is a different dealer, WHAT a coincidence and sorry for the confusion!

My north/central FLorida is not good enough to know if Lake Placid is near Apopka, I just assumed we were talking about the same dealer!

Sean

Hmm,

Looking now, Lake Park is on the EAST coast, Apopka is Central.

I live on the WEST Coast.

Looks like it's NOT the same FEHL in Black Pearl Slate.

EVEN MORE that were in stock whilst I was waiting four months with nothing but a vin... how nice!!

(The one I originally ordered still isn't in)...

Tango, thanks, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I noticed you can search by whatever you terms you want, so I filtered only "2009 black" and got 30 hits. Definitely something to go on, thanks again.

I tried the list. Cars that were said to be in stock were not listed on the dealers website. No idea how often the list is updated.

So much for Ford's attempts to not allow any hybrids for dealer stock. Even Ford calling the "named" customer to verify, doesn't seem to have stopped some dealers.

Unless those on cars.com are actually already sold, but listed anyway to generate showroom traffic. "Oh, you came in to buy that FEH. While I can't seem to find it right now, how about the Excursion XXL that does 3 point 4 MPG?"

Edited by Walt

So much for Ford's attempts to not allow any hybrids for dealer stock. Even Ford calling the "named" customer to verify, doesn't seem to have stopped some dealers.

Unless those on cars.com are actually already sold, but listed anyway to generate showroom traffic. "Oh, you came in to buy that FEH. While I can't seem to find it right now, how about the Excursion XXL that does 3 point 4 MPG?"

Walt,

The dealer I bought from said he has had no problems getting hybrids for stock.

I don't agree that Ford has attempted to restrict hybrids being ordered for stock (at least not to their high volume dealers that is)

As a matter of fact, ford is STILL shipping hybrids to their high volume dealers for stock while some customers have over four month wait times on vehicles theat still have not been delivered.

Sean

Congratulations! I was starting the same kind of search and moved onto the cars.com site when I read these posts. I found 3 Black Pearl Slate FWD's that weren't 2,500 miles away but they are already gone. Anyone seen any in the Greater North East area?

Nevermind I talked to my dealer last night and I have my VIN! Sould be heading down the line on 9/22.