its sad at rawsonville

chriper

Those other plants that closed...Many of the employees are at a new location and do not have to worry about "their plant" closing anymore. I suppose if you're lazy and afraid of actually earning your paycheck that you would be thankful that Goddard has kept Rawsonville open. I say close it down. I'll even buy the first lock for the doors.

People are out of work not knowing what the future holds and because you dont like a chairman at a plant they should close the doors! Are you a Ford employee??. If you are or not go FUCK YOURSELF.

I know you are the hardest bestest employee around right, If you are a Ford employee you are probably one of the ones crying to management on a daily basis. Management loves people like you, pittin union against union. No wonder we have giving so much up. I worked with two people at Rawsonville like that they cried to managment on a daily basis, ended up bighting them in the ass.

Made my year.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are out of work not knowing what the future holds and because you dont like a chairman at a plant they should close the doors! Are you a Ford employee??. If you are or not go FUCK YOURSELF.

I know you are the hardest bestest employee around right, If you are a Ford employee you are probably one of the ones crying to management on a daily basis. Management loves people like you, pittin union against union. No wonder we have giving so much up. I worked with two people at Rawsonville like that they cried to managment on a daily basis, ended up bighting them in the ass.

Made my year.

Buy yourself a dictionary...better yet, take an English course.

Made my year.

Glad to see it bit them! There are a LOT of suckasses at Rawsonville! They think they will get somewhere squealing and that management will love them. In reality management laughs at them and uses them, they play with them to their advantage. No one respects a 'yes man' or a snitch, even management! Wish I could've seen them get the ass bite!

In reality management laughs at them and uses them, they play with them to their advantage. No one respects a 'yes man' or a snitch, even management! Wish I could've seen them get the ass bite!

You are 100% correct. They cant see it though, The one guy said to me " I am not here to make friends I am here to do a job" Translation= I am going to stab you in the back anytime I can and will blow managment daily to fuck my coworkers. In my lifetime of work I have never seen backstabers like these two, they would say one thing to you, then blowing management in a blink. Makes for a great work enviroment.

You are 100% correct. They cant see it though, The one guy said to me " I am not here to make friends I am here to do a job" Translation= I am going to stab you in the back anytime I can and will blow managment daily to fuck my coworkers. In my lifetime of work I have never seen backstabers like these two, they would say one thing to you, then blowing management in a blink. Makes for a great work enviroment.

At least you know who they are. Hopefully you let your fellow workers know too so they can be careful. Sometimes it's fun to use them by playing with them. Give them some nonexcistent 'scoop' they can run to the man with and watch them swing in the wind! Make sure you tell your teamates who they are so they don't give management any ammo!

I'm not lazy or affraid of work, i'm not stupid either. i signed up to transfer, due to my lack of seniority i didnt get or come close to getting any of the bids.

ask people at assembly plants what they'd rather be doing.. working in a parts plant or on the assembly line and see what most of them say. I'll give you a hint: only a couple of the 80 or so people that came from AAI went back when they had the opportunity. one told me and i quote "why the hell would i go back there when i can work here and not have to break my back, i'd be stupid to go back there"

gee ,you might have got that transfer back in march when 400 plus prod. openings were posted,oops my bad !!! i forgot we had no gen then ,just the favorite 70 plus suckasses on long term tlo...3 plus months,my bad,who would have ever thought ,joels buddies on tlo back then might have cost you your career with fomoco,but what the heck you voted for him !.. so its all good .right????

gee ,you might have got that transfer back in march when 400 plus prod. openings were posted,oops my bad !!! i forgot we had no gen then ,just the favorite 70 plus suckasses on long term tlo...3 plus months,my bad,who would have ever thought ,joels buddies on tlo back then might have cost you your career with fomoco,but what the heck you voted for him !.. so its all good .right????

you're a dumbass.

i guess 3 years ago when i was tlo'd for 4 months they should've put me in JSP then so i could bid on other jobs then..right?

If it where up to you there would always be jsp instead of tlo no matter what by the sounds of it. like i've said before the company doesnt want jsp, it's cheaper for them to TLO.

glad you are in no position of power, the plant WOULD be closed.

No one wants to talk to me tonight.What`s going on at Rawsonville?Sounds like a prison.You guys really make it hard on yourselves.Ignore all the bull$hit,do your shift,go home.A job at Ford is not worth all that emotional baggage.Who is Joel?

Edited by Fatso

you're a dumbass.

i guess 3 years ago when i was tlo'd for 4 months they should've put me in JSP then so i could bid on other jobs then..right?

If it where up to you there would always be jsp instead of tlo no matter what by the sounds of it. like i've said before the company doesnt want jsp, it's cheaper for them to TLO.

glad you are in no position of power, the plant WOULD be closed.

get off your knees and pay attention as an adult for one minute,your god was a nat neg. we all know that ,he neg raws ,as a 14 dollar plant ,,that means no room for you and me ,no one cares about your past ,that has NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY,WE ALL HAVE KNOWN THAT WE HAVE TO LEAVE HERE !!!! so 3 yrs ago when your dumb hillybilly ass was laid off , so what ????lets stay current ,your hero should have been preplanning to help his people with his insider knowledge as a nat neg.which is what you have said is how he kept this plant going,!!!knowing these bids were coming why wasnt he helping you ???I"ll tell you why ELECTION TIME!!!!!.so he could keep his fatass job

get off your knees and pay attention as an adult for one minute,your god was a nat neg. we all know that ,he neg raws ,as a 14 dollar plant ,,that means no room for you and me ,no one cares about your past ,that has NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY,WE ALL HAVE KNOWN THAT WE HAVE TO LEAVE HERE !!!! so 3 yrs ago when your dumb hillybilly ass was laid off , so what ????lets stay current ,your hero should have been preplanning to help his people with his insider knowledge as a nat neg.which is what you have said is how he kept this plant going,!!!knowing these bids were coming why wasnt he helping you ???I"ll tell you why ELECTION TIME!!!!!.so he could keep his fatass job

We have to leave? thats news to me. last i knew they couldnt force us out without closing the plant and they can't hire anyone with people laid off or in jsp.

and according to people like sun3, the writing has been on the wall for what 30+ years now that the plant was closing? so joel should've known 3 years ago and started jsp.

as far as election.. he would've been re-elected no matter what, no one runs and no one comes close. why is that?

We have to leave? thats news to me. last i knew they couldnt force us out without closing the plant and they can't hire anyone with people laid off or in jsp.

and according to people like sun3, the writing has been on the wall for what 30+ years now that the plant was closing? so joel should've known 3 years ago and started jsp.

as far as election.. he would've been re-elected no matter what, no one runs and no one comes close. why is that?

Remember the circus tent meeting we had 3 years ago? Joel told us of all the new work coming to Rawsonville. What he didn't say is at what cost to its employees. We knew back then that alternator, die cast,throttle body, injectors, wiper motor and mod pump would be gone and be replaced with product from other plants.

Remember the circus tent meeting we had 3 years ago? Joel told us of all the new work coming to Rawsonville. What he didn't say is at what cost to its employees. We knew back then that alternator, die cast,throttle body, injectors, wiper motor and mod pump would be gone and be replaced with product from other plants.

exactly, so no jsp back then instead of my tlo?? why werent you bitching back then chirper?

exactly, so no jsp back then instead of my tlo?? why werent you bitching back then chirper?

Alot of us at that meeting saw what was coming our way before Joel's speech was finished. Sure he talked about all the new exciting jobs coming to Rawsonville but did it materialize? No! We realize that the global market has changed the industry we work in and begrudgingly accept what has happened to alot of us however, Alot of us could have transferred out a long time ago if the union and management did not play the TLO game. Remember, TLO's were being issued for at least 3 years and were still being used after the JSP started. Go ask the Millwright's about all the transfer opportunities they missed out on, they were being TLO'ed all the time during the last 3 years.

Alot of us at that meeting saw what was coming our way before Joel's speech was finished. Sure he talked about all the new exciting jobs coming to Rawsonville but did it materialize? No! We realize that the global market has changed the industry we work in and begrudgingly accept what has happened to alot of us however, Alot of us could have transferred out a long time ago if the union and management did not play the TLO game. Remember, TLO's were being issued for at least 3 years and were still being used after the JSP started. Go ask the Millwright's about all the transfer opportunities they missed out on, they were being TLO'ed all the time during the last 3 years.

i'm guessing the company would rather you get tlo's rather then pay people 100% JSP. and sure the millwrights may have had transfer opps at those times, but who says they would've taken them and not just sat in jsp and waited out? they can say they would have left all they want but who knows.. plus if other plants had jsp or whatever there was no gaurantee the millwrights at rawsonville wouldve been able to leave anyway, and the company would've had to pay jsp wages.

bottom line is there are way too many variables in play with the way the market is.

i'm guessing the company would rather you get tlo's rather then pay people 100% JSP. and sure the millwrights may have had transfer opps at those times, but who says they would've taken them and not just sat in jsp and waited out? they can say they would have left all they want but who knows.. plus if other plants had jsp or whatever there was no gaurantee the millwrights at rawsonville wouldve been able to leave anyway, and the company would've had to pay jsp wages.

bottom line is there are way too many variables in play with the way the market is.

I can name off at least 6 millwrights who would have gone if they had the chance to.

I can name off at least 6 millwrights who would have gone if they had the chance to.

i can name 6 people who said they were going to retire by now too and havent. i can name more that said they were taking the buyout and didnt.

Edited by Raws41900

i can name 6 people who said they were going to retire by now too and havent. i can name more that said they were taking the buyout and didnt.

Have you peeked outside your box lately? Do you think it is a good time to retire??? If you have a job and a paycheck now is the time to hang on to it. Retirement funds come from investments, do you really think they are safe??? A lot of people wanted to take the buyout but reality keeps them working, myself included.

Have you peeked outside your box lately? Do you think it is a good time to retire??? If you have a job and a paycheck now is the time to hang on to it. Retirement funds come from investments, do you really think they are safe??? A lot of people wanted to take the buyout but reality keeps them working, myself included.

whatever excuses you need to stay you'll come up with, always do.

whatever excuses you need to stay you'll come up with, always do.

THis is not a job you walk away from. The pensions are not completely safe, I am working so I consider myself lucky, I will stay. you say it is an excuse--don't really care what you think. I have a family and spouse that depend on me, I'm stayin'.

THis is not a job you walk away from. The pensions are not completely safe, I am working so I consider myself lucky, I will stay. you say it is an excuse--don't really care what you think. I have a family and spouse that depend on me, I'm stayin'.

ummm, is'nt you're pension very close to working 40 hours! You're pension is just as secure as you're job, and according to Joel sucks and the plant is closing so why not get the hell out and relax, enjoy life and not get caught up in the negative bullshit?

ummm, is'nt you're pension very close to working 40 hours! You're pension is just as secure as you're job, and according to Joel sucks and the plant is closing so why not get the hell out and relax, enjoy life and not get caught up in the negative bullshit?

because they have no life outside ford. they've been doing it so long that they wouldnt know what to do on the outside.

because they have no life outside ford. they've been doing it so long that they wouldnt know what to do on the outside.

My life is great! I am just not ready to take a chance that my pension will survive, so I am going to keep working. I earned the right and you will too, I hope. When you get there it will be your choice to stay or go--No one elses! I always said I would leave the minute I reached 30 years, time changes who you are and you are not the same person. Life has a way of making you look at things differently. Good luck to you and if you get your 30, do what YOU want!

My life is great! I am just not ready to take a chance that my pension will survive, so I am going to keep working. I earned the right and you will too, I hope. When you get there it will be your choice to stay or go--No one elses! I always said I would leave the minute I reached 30 years, time changes who you are and you are not the same person. Life has a way of making you look at things differently. Good luck to you and if you get your 30, do what YOU want!

If I work I know I will get paid--if I retire I no longer can be sure I will. That is my point. I am not caught up in the bs lately. I have been trying to just sit back and let things go. The economy and election have pretty much got my attention lately as I am sure it has most of you. No matter who is elected we have a long tough road ahead of us.

Edited by sun3