Fun Ford Weekend - 10/17 to 10/19

Did anybody go? I was there Saturday & Sunday competing in the "Street Ford" bracket class. I was runner-up on Saturday (red lighted in the final) and I lost in the round before the semi-finals on Sunday. Was a lot of fun. I've been going to Fun Ford Weekend for the last 14 years and the attendance & vendor participation has really been dropping the last couple of years. My name should be appearing the "Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords" magazine.

Congrats! I've been meaning to make it to one of the FFW events for some time now, but have never gotten around to it. There isn't one right around the corner from me, so it would take a bit more planning.

I'll keep an eye out for ya in MM&FF! They published my reader mail making fun of Tommy Tutone Taillight's replacing of Sluggo the Horse a couple years back. :lol:

Congrats! I've been meaning to make it to one of the FFW events for some time now, but have never gotten around to it. There isn't one right around the corner from me, so it would take a bit more planning.

I'll keep an eye out for ya in MM&FF! They published my reader mail making fun of Tommy Tutone Taillight's replacing of Sluggo the Horse a couple years back. :lol:

No kidding. I remember reading that letter. Small world, this internet. :hysterical:

Thanks! I'm kind of lucky, there are a few FFW's near me (Ennis, Houston, Baton Rouge, etc.). I'll probably go to the Houston This is the first time I won there. I did win my class at a "NOPI Import vs Domestics Drag Wars" at Texas Motorplex in August 1998 in my 89 Mustang LX. I beat a wide range of cars that day like Turbo'ed Civics, a Supra & a badass drag Beetle (that was sand bagging big time). I now have 2 drag racing trophies! :P

What issue did they publish your letter? I have every issue dating back to 1993 (I'm a nerd I know).

What issue did they publish your letter? I have every issue dating back to 1993 (I'm a nerd I know).

I'd like to say it was sometime in 2005. I'd have to go dig through the boxes of my back issues to remember for sure though. That does remind me that I wanted to find that issue again though. I wanted to cut it out and frame it. :)

No kidding. I remember reading that letter. Small world, this internet. :hysterical:

Haha. Nice.

Edited by NickF1011