1000 that want to work

jerzey

What great news for DTP ! Where are they getting them from ? I hope the 1000 people that either come back to DTP, or come for the first time aren't lazy fuckers. With the buyout's getting rid of the old fucker's and dead weight I hope we get 1000 people that want to work ! Oh ya, leave the bitches home because they don't want to work either. Good luck to the one's coming though. Hope they come from Jersey, cause those boys know how to build trucks.!!

What great news for DTP ! Where are they getting them from ? I hope the 1000 people that either come back to DTP, or come for the first time aren't lazy fuckers. With the buyout's getting rid of the old fucker's and dead weight I hope we get 1000 people that want to work ! Oh ya, leave the bitches home because they don't want to work either. Good luck to the one's coming though. Hope they come from Jersey, cause those boys know how to build trucks.!!

what do you mean by the old fucker's and the bitches

how can you make these claims when your a lazy,crying,bitchass youself

Well from what I heard there is only 400 in ILO at DTP. So where are they gonna get the other 600?

Nellgurl, you are the type of women that give "REAL" working women a bad name!!!!! I've heard about you........"I can't do that job its to hard", "I can't do that job I'm to short", "I can't do that job I'm to fat", so what do they do......they give you a gravy job! That shit makes me sick, you make the same money I do so you should be able to do any job I do!

Well from what I heard there is only 400 in ILO at DTP. So where are they gonna get the other 600?

Nellgurl, you are the type of women that give "REAL" working women a bad name!!!!! I've heard about you........"I can't do that job its to hard", "I can't do that job I'm to short", "I can't do that job I'm to fat", so what do they do......they give you a gravy job! That shit makes me sick, you make the same money I do so you should be able to do any job I do!

From all the other plants in the area that have people in the JSP!

i do your wife and leave her with a smile on her face. thats one job that you never been able to do. LITTLE MAN :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i do your wife and leave her with a smile on her face. thats one job that you never been able to do. LITTLE MAN :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Well honey sorry to bust yer bubble but you'll have to have a penis before she's interested!

The General might as well be a gurl.......He's gotta squat to pee and if yer penis isn't over 3 inches its considered a clit so why don't you and nellygurl go get a room and lick kit-kats!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well honey sorry to bust yer bubble but you'll have to have a penis before she's interested!

The General might as well be a gurl.......He's gotta squat to pee and if yer penis isn't over 3 inches its considered a clit so why don't you and nellygurl go get a room and lick kit-kats!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lick Kit-Kats :hysterical: you guys are too talented for a message board :hysterical:

I think he means me and you nelly.The anger coupled with ignorance of some UAW autoworkers makes us all look bad.

ya he probably does but he is lazy as shit himself. he is also a company rat and he thinks they love him for ratting out fellow union workers but they to think he is a dumbass

• 2 weeks later...
U def aint like Obama Jerzey....u finish the 8th grade?

What the fuck does Obama, have to do with anything dickhead ? All I was saying was, I hope the people that get brought back to work aren't lazy fucking assholes like you and that fat shit- sloppygirl ! u finish 8th grade ? what a dick.

What the fuck does Obama, have to do with anything dickhead ? All I was saying was, I hope the people that get brought back to work aren't lazy fucking assholes like you and that fat shit- sloppygirl ! u finish 8th grade ? what a dick.

you are one of the lazy worthless fucks that drag us down so take your own advise and pull your weight you fucking wus.