Gas guzzlers face paying double the price for road tolls compared to less polluting cars

Most buses are full of free loaders the under 16's and over 60's get free bus passes

What about the elderly? We take them out the back garden and hit them with a shovel and bury them in the garden when they get to 70.

A large catapult will normally get you 25 miles without using gasoline or diesel.

Guy Fawkes seems like the best oftion.

If l wanted to be green the l would buy a Trident Iceni

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Search-R...s-100mpg-Iceni/

Looks like a scam by the shovel industry, the catapult industry, the Trident company and the really sturdy shoes industry!

You all are going to be so merry when the cost of goods go up [again]!

Edit: The catapult 0-60 time is FANTASTIC! However the brakes...

Edited by joihan777

I don't get UK politics. Even the Liberals here (like me) understand that there are two groups of people who have or need old cars: collectors and the poor.

Economic conditions alone will determine what is a "gas guzzler" and politically outmoded and through attrition will become fewer and few over time......pouring salt into a wound, ie gas prices + excess taxes is, well taxation without representation! But hey, that's why we had that 'ol Tea Party :hysterical:

I don't get UK politics. Even the Liberals here (like me) understand that there are two groups of people who have or need old cars: collectors and the poor.

Economic conditions alone will determine what is a "gas guzzler" and politically outmoded and through attrition will become fewer and few over time......pouring salt into a wound, ie gas prices + excess taxes is, well taxation without representation! But hey, that's why we had that 'ol Tea Party :hysterical:

I'll bring the crumpets!

Seriously, I'd love to move away from gasoline/diesel, but not for whirrled peas or may-or-may-not-be-man's-fault-global-warming.

I just want to stop sending American cash to Suadi's, Hugo & other folks.

Man I'd love a 6-sec. electric powered Stang, filled up by solar panels on my roof & American nuclear reactors when needed!