more phun with quotes

Harry Bennet

http://uaw.org/delphi/delphiupdate.cfm?duId=24

If America cannot afford automobile workers, then it isn’t clear which jobs will be left

Color me a hater but there are lots of workers that should not afford the products they make.

Like fighter jet assembly workers or tank workers

The author tries to make the point that auto assembly wages have a right to be much greater than other 'non-skilled' jobs because the value-added nature of the auto industry (ex. 4 tires cost $100 to make but are worth $100 a piece as a car, and $150 each as after market)

The Delphi or globilization factor sez Pedro or Kim will do it for pennies on the dollar so that should be the NEW going rate

NEW rule: you can only flame me with Union made computers and union made internet service

I 'll wait

http://uaw.org/delphi/delphiupdate.cfm?duId=24

If America cannot afford automobile workers, then it isn’t clear which jobs will be left

Color me a hater but there are lots of workers that should not afford the products they make.

Like fighter jet assembly workers or tank workers

The author tries to make the point that auto assembly wages have a right to be much greater than other 'non-skilled' jobs because the value-added nature of the auto industry (ex. 4 tires cost $100 to make but are worth $100 a piece as a car, and $150 each as after market)

The Delphi or globilization factor sez Pedro or Kim will do it for pennies on the dollar so that should be the NEW going rate

NEW rule: you can only flame me with Union made computers and union made internet service

I 'll wait

I didn't realize that fighter jets and tanks were available to the public.

Do workers at fighter jet and tank factories buy cheaper, inferior tanks and jets from other manufacturers?

Should the guy working at the bread factory have to buy bread from the 'thrift' store?

The more you post this ridiculous shit, the more people will realize that you are just an ignorant fool!

P.S. - My computer and service may not be union, but the money came from a union wage. Yours probably got paid as a result of your wage - would you have that wage if it wasn't for the union and it's workers? Probably not! ;)

I didn't realize that fighter jets and tanks were available to the public.

Do workers at fighter jet and tank factories buy cheaper, inferior tanks and jets from other manufacturers?

Should the guy working at the bread factory have to buy bread from the 'thrift' store?

The more you post this ridiculous shit, the more people will realize that you are just an ignorant fool!

P.S. - My computer and service may not be union, but the money came from a union wage. Yours probably got paid as a result of your wage - would you have that wage if it wasn't for the union and it's workers? Probably not! ;)

Okay you got me there, bad examples

Well though out reply!

Still Value added wages (UAW)vs supply side economics,(Walmart) I am betting Walmart economics wins

Its too bad the UAW could not push for Health care for All, that would level the playing field with the transplants