FORD STERLING AXLE PLANT

Sterling worker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok got the call today, clerk in fab shop called, kinda funny, would of thought that only HR could call you back from JSP and not an hourly. oh well, see you all monday.

Got my call today, also.....funny thing is they forgot to inform me of the "new" shift starting times. They told my wife that I'm to report to afternoon shift....didn't mention the fact that it starts at 2PM instead of 2:30PM now...just a heads-up for those reporting back on Monday.

Edited by nu_american

Got my call today, also.....funny thing is they forgot to inform me of the "new" shift starting times. They told my wife that I'm to report to afternoon shift....didn't mention the fact that it starts at 2PM instead of 2:30PM now...just a heads-up for those reporting back on Monday.

is that plant wide? and did the other shifts change time also?

I dont know as far as trades goes. I think the hourly people will come back.

I have noticed that most trades dont give a shit anymore... I think it is because trades have been reduced, so the ones that are working have more to do. You know they are not used to that, so they sulk and pout!!!

Nothing gets done!!!

How are we going to step up and keep sterling plant running with this shit going on?

The trades that came back to the floor as an ma 1, 2 ,or 3 do not put as much effort into the work at hand. Why?

You still have a job. That is your right... Man up and pull your own weight, cause you should help, instead of bitching cause you lost your gravy job...

I dont know as far as trades goes. I think the hourly people will come back.

I have noticed that most trades dont give a shit anymore... I think it is because trades have been reduced, so the ones that are working have more to do. You know they are not used to that, so they sulk and pout!!!

Nothing gets done!!!

How are we going to step up and keep sterling plant running with this shit going on?

The trades that came back to the floor as an ma 1, 2 ,or 3 do not put as much effort into the work at hand. Why?

You still have a job. That is your right... Man up and pull your own weight, cause you should help, instead of bitching cause you lost your gravy job...

listen you relative humpin moron,i went back as an ma1 and did my job and probably part of yours,many of my friends went back to production and didnt bitch,most of our gravy jobs came from you lazy gaytards that want to talk on the phone instead of doin what theyre paid for,so bs tickets get put in or equipment gets messed with,we all want to work here so how about gettin after your union to quit protecting,the people that want money handed to them if they show up or are on medical for no reason

listen you relative humpin moron,i went back as an ma1 and did my job and probably part of yours,many of my friends went back to production and didnt bitch,most of our gravy jobs came from you lazy gaytards that want to talk on the phone instead of doin what theyre paid for,so bs tickets get put in or equipment gets messed with,we all want to work here so how about gettin after your union to quit protecting,the people that want money handed to them if they show up or are on medical for no reason

Listen you lazy piece of shit... You could never do my job. OK!!! You should have taken the buyout. You want to come out on a job and fix it, so I can sit on my ass, then do it. You will get the proper treatment. You want to ass jack it then I hope your boss shits on you... I could fix it and never put a ticket in for your trade. I dont do that, cause it will put you out of a job.

You dont know me asshole, and you dont want to fuck with me....

Tough guy acting all big on a web site... I could have your job any day.. It is not that hard... You fix the same machines everyday. The same buttons each and every day, just like me..

Play the game and I will play mine!!!

Listen you lazy piece of shit... You could never do my job. OK!!! You should have taken the buyout. You want to come out on a job and fix it, so I can sit on my ass, then do it. You will get the proper treatment. You want to ass jack it then I hope your boss shits on you... I could fix it and never put a ticket in for your trade. I dont do that, cause it will put you out of a job.

You dont know me asshole, and you dont want to fuck with me....

Tough guy acting all big on a web site... I could have your job any day.. It is not that hard... You fix the same machines everyday. The same buttons each and every day, just like me..

Play the game and I will play mine!!!

:rockon:

We are not closing. As I understand it no one can come to Sterling. They will have to hire the $14 dollar an hour worker if they need help.

my guess would be they would not get the ok to hire till all in area are placed, just to be safe, that would mean overtime is coming to sterling soon, since schdules are going way up in march and we do not have the manpower anymore.

my guess would be they would not get the ok to hire till all in area are placed, just to be safe, that would mean overtime is coming to sterling soon, since schdules are going way up in march and we do not have the manpower anymore.

I don't think that you will see overtime just yet. I hope your right though.

ford doesnt need the government loan so i dont think they are going to open the contract right now for ford , just gm ,an chysler, management needs to make some consseions first they've givin up nothing .

Now your just either misinformed or dreaming.

They are opening up all three contracts. We will take the same exact cuts as GM and Chrysler. We always do.

ford doesnt need the government loan so i dont think they are going to open the contract right now for ford , just gm ,an chysler, management needs to make some consseions first they've givin up nothing .

Quote from Mulally:

Both companies are likely to seek further concessions from the United Auto Workers and their creditors in order to justify the government money and prove themselves viable.

Mulally said Tuesday he would expect the same concessions from the union even though Ford wouldn't be under government supervision.

Edited by CandyCane

Quote from Mulally:

Both companies are likely to seek further concessions from the United Auto Workers and their creditors in order to justify the government money and prove themselves viable.

Mulally said Tuesday he would expect the same concessions from the union even though Ford wouldn't be under government supervision.

So we just roll over as usual, i'll be voting NO < NO until management and other stakeholders step up we've givin up enough while nobody else has givin up shit , WTF WHY EVEN HAVE A CONTRACT , is it to try to justify to us payin monthly dues to an organization that does not seem to reppresent the membership anymore .I'll urge everyone on this sight to VOTE NO !!

So we just roll over as usual, i'll be voting NO < NO until management and other stakeholders step up we've givin up enough while nobody else has givin up shit , WTF WHY EVEN HAVE A CONTRACT , is it to try to justify to us payin monthly dues to an organization that does not seem to reppresent the membership anymore .I'll urge everyone on this sight to VOTE NO !!

NO VOTE here until RON and the other UAW bigshots take a paycut. :censored::censored: