Bill Ford Interview on All Things Considered

Amazing how some of the people who left comments on that article apparently didn't even read it. All they did was spew the same old rhetoric of hatred for the US auto industry. The comments by Sam Ventres and Tim Erdman were particularly annoying since they both referred to "bailouts" when if fact Ford is asking for low interest loan guarantees that they may never even exercise.

Did you just let me put my beer down to hear this? Get your slimy, no good, perfume smelling, prissy suit, executive combover out of my home. Don't let that door hit your butt on the way out. Don't want that smell lingering around here. Bad enough I gotta work for a living.

Words I never expected to read on an NPR board.

What on earth must he post in response to their other articles? I can just about imagine his response to "Prairie Home Companion"........

What a ridicules interview. NPR objective: Lets persecute the American capitalist pigs!

Perhaps a mention of mid 20th century labor rules, and how a legacy car maker can make it against transplants? Or how about American car companies are well revered in global markets when they compete on equal terms!

Edited by Project-Fairmont

What a ridicules interview. NPR objective: Lets persecute the American capitalist pigs!

Perhaps a mention of mid 20th century labor rules, and how a legacy car maker can make it against transplants? Or how about American car companies are well revered in global markets when they compete on equal terms!

I heard the interview on NPR and I think Bill Ford came off quite well.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow