we will all be back to work soon?

littletimmy

I heard a rumor that the job banks being gone at Ford is no big deal because we are supposed to be put back to work in a couple months. How could this be possible and where could we go? Is Dearborn going to add another shift that would take everyone I thought this was already done. Are there any other openings coming up?

I heard a rumor that the job banks being gone at Ford is no big deal because we are supposed to be put back to work in a couple months.  How could this be possible and where could we go?  Is Dearborn going to add another shift that would take everyone I thought this was already done.  Are there any other openings coming up?
Hell they have too many people right now at the plants,  what would they do with the other 1500.  We could all start shoveling the parking lots.

Hell they have too many people right now at the plants,  what would they do with the other 1500.  We could all start shoveling the parking lots.

What pisses me off while we have people on ILO's not in JSP or even those in JSP Ford wide, while we still have outsourced work in the Rouge Complex that are jobs that where to be won back with the 2007 contract.

Could be a possibility that everyone gets jammed into some plant somewhere,

They figure that if you are just sitting at home not working then you aren't doing anything at all for the bottom line.

Sooooooo....................

They add a shift where necessary and throw in the rolling down weeks when needed.

Then JSP will effectively be gone

FORD only has to pick up part of your pay when you are on layoff. That's right the State can pick up the rest, and when the State fund runs dry they can beg the Gov't for the $$$.

I like to call it the FU Washington plan. :) There is more than one way to get some cash from the Fed. :hysterical:

Sounds far fetched, but hey you never know. :stirpot:

I heard a rumor that the job banks being gone at Ford is no big deal because we are supposed to be put back to work in a couple months. How could this be possible and where could we go? Is Dearborn going to add another shift that would take everyone I thought this was already done. Are there any other openings coming up?

They will pull as many as possible out of the jobs bank so that when it goes away there are fewer grandfathered in.