Let's send a message

napbob

I was thinking set a box at the locals and fill them up. I talked to a friend who's a steelworker and he's going to set up a box at his local. I'm even thinking a few dealerships may be willing to get in with a box.

I'm thinking a semi full of shoes dropped off at his office.

I was thinking set a box at the locals and fill them up. I talked to a friend who's a steelworker and he's going to set up a box at his local. I'm even thinking a few dealerships may be willing to get in with a box.

I'm thinking a semi full of shoes dropped off at his office.

Keep us updated. I could give a nasty pair of old work shoes, or a good pair that someone could possibly use. We can do a good deed and put shoes on people that need them and let Corker know what we think of him, kill 2 birds with one stone!

Keep us updated. I could give a nasty pair of old work shoes, or a good pair that someone could possibly use. We can do a good deed and put shoes on people that need them and let Corker know what we think of him, kill 2 birds with one stone!

And those senators will turn right around and pass them out in the Bayou's of Tenn. and the Hills of Alabama to the poor their and the people will drop on their knees and praise them for their generosity.

And those senators will turn right around and pass them out in the Bayou's of Tenn. and the Hills of Alabama to the poor their and the people will drop on their knees and praise them for their generosity.

Filthy work shoes it is then! Carry on!

Edited by allin