Foreign cars vandalized in Detroit suburb

So now for the rest of his life he will never buy a ford....The big three and Uaw have been screaming about these cars for years and look were its got us. If we build something they cant live without problem solved, end of sentence.

He's never going to buy a Ford anyway!

I have to admit. I'm more curtious toward people who drive one of the Big Three vehicles when I'm driving. It's my way of saying,"You can kiss my ass."

Wow!!! Billions of dollars, tens of thousands of our lives lost to fight the North and the Chinese; one of very few successful American (along with South Korean troops) campaigns after WWII to bring freedom and democracy to South Korea (always one of our biggest friends in the region) and we end up with this... Are you sure you got your facts straight, brother??? Wikipedia is your friend if you don't know where to look... just wow...

P.S. Did the perp get any Fusions, PT Cruisers or G8s?

i got one for ya.....seen a brand new KIA with temporary tags and an old man driving it with a bumper sticker that said "proud korean war veteran" :banghead: .....i proceeded to follow the man for 25 minutes until he parked and got out, at which point i asked him how he could go fight these koreans and now hes buying cars that thier kids make......needless to say, he was stumped and said he hadnt really thought about it like that. well..........HERES YOUR SIGN
Edited by Jean-Paul

Wow!!! Billions of dollars, tens of thousands of our lives lost to fight the North and the Chinese; one of very few successful American (along with South Korean troops) campaigns after WWII to bring freedom and democracy to South Korea (always one of our biggest friends in the region) and we end up with this... Are you sure you got your facts straight, brother??? Wikipedia is your friend if you don't know where to look... just wow...

I don't know if I'd call it a success, we are still there stationed on the border. The never has been an offcial end to the war,the South Koreans are our friends out of necessity.

I don't know if I'd call it a success, we are still there stationed on the border. The never has been an offcial end to the war,the South Koreans are our friends out of necessity.

Sooooooooo, let me get this straight, once again, WE put our boys lives on the line in harm's way. We pay for and provide security for another country half way around the world. But meanwhile that country blocks any imports of products to their market from us. And we still open our market to them while they spend so little on the cost of their own security. And then people in This country think we need to allow more and more of this to continue every day.

Yep sounds about right to me.

Sooooooooo, let me get this straight, once again, WE put our boys lives on the line in harm's way. We pay for and provide security for another country half way around the world. But meanwhile that country blocks any imports of products to their market from us. And we still open our market to them while they spend so little on the cost of their own security. And then people in This country think we need to allow more and more of this to continue every day.

Yep sounds about right to me.

Mind boggling isn't it? :banghead:

Yeah, it's mind-boggling considering that until recently (since our meat was tainted with mad cow but it's coming back) they had been the biggest importer of our beef and the profits from Hyundais (also Kia's parent of company) that people buy (not sure why but it's their choice) pays for the major military hardware that we sell them. And no, people around bases don't really like us since we rape their women and get away with it but overall they do appreciate the Americans and have a viable and "lively" democracy. Compare it to Vietnam and some more recent campaigns and I'd call it a success and brotherly love :)

Relax people - I hope most of you don't carry guns in your F-350s... And throw those markers away too...

P.S. It's always been in our interest to keep the North at bay. Bush said he wouldn't ever let them get the nukes. Now that they have them, what else are you going to do?

Mind boggling isn't it? :banghead:
Edited by Jean-Paul

Does Wikipedia explain that South Korea can import 700k cars into the USA but they will only allow 5000k USA cars into there country???

But removal of the 8% Korean tariff on U.S.-made vehicles will lower prices significantly, and so will Seoul’s agreement to reduce from five to three the number of tax classifications into which it divides passenger vehicles.
http://www.globalautoindustry.com/article....amp;target=Asia

Currently, Korea is the world's fifth largest producer and the third largest exporter of autos, exporting seven out of every ten vehicles it builds. While Korea takes advantage of open markets for its exports, its own domestic market remains virtually closed. Import market share in Korea from all over the world is 2.7% compared to 37% foreign import share in the United States. American automobile and auto parts manufacturers have been virtually shut out of the South Korean market for decades. This has been the case despite two bilateral auto agreements (MOUs) signed in the 1990s aimed at opening the South Korean market. For the past five years, the disparity in auto trade has ranged between one-half and two-thirds of the total U.S. goods trade with Korea

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/press/mi12_.../pr060506.shtml

I can definitely fell this mans pain, but these are also the kind of actions that give us a bad name.

Did it ever occur to people that this person could have done this himself? He drives a Import so he probably has a hate for the UAW?

Or maybe he needed new tires and a paint job. Or maybe he screwed someone else over. I mean most Import drivers think they are above everybody else. Want proof, read posts on this site.

As a Big 3 Ford worker it saddens me to hear grown MF's jackoff on keying cars. I hope that none of you ignorant MF's have kids?

First off is it worth going to jail, paying a fine, or even getting shot at for some dumb ass shit like keying a car? Show me in the contract where the union/ford will help you get out of jail, or help with the fine of malicious destruction idiot........Shit like that makes us all look bad.

Second maybe the person couldn't get financed for a domestic vehicle, maybe the dealer bullshitted him/her and they went elsewhere. Like I did. FUCK FORD

Third none of this shit is gonna help you keep a job while the Executives get fat anyway. And while I'm on the subject of executives none of them MF's even buy Ford vehicles.

Fourth back too your child idiot. I hope that you didn't do any of that dumb shit in front of them because your sending them Hate massages you asshole. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GROW THE FUCK UP

Edited by J2D

06StangAwesomecar - I understand your point of view but you've changed the topic of my response. All I was saying that chasing the vet just to tell him he's buying the car from his former "enemies" showed the dude's utter lack of knowledge of our history. They along with Taiwan and modern Japan are still our friends in the region. And it's not as simple as having 1:1 relationship with a much smaller country than ours. Is it fair that for every Korean car sold in the States (some are made here) we need to sell them one of our own? Try applying the same formula to a ton of agricultural products and military equipment we in turn sell them and it becomes very muddy.

We need to invest in the infrastructure, education (clearly so), and even get the foreigners to open the plants here if they must because we do have a competitive labor. Is it really so wrong to have the BMW plant in SC making X models that are sent back to Germany?

Instead of chasing random people, burn Saudi (the real terrorists) gas, and making fools out of ourselves, we need to look critically at what we buy and force the companies to bring our production back to the US (including Fusion and Fiesta.) Watching out for China and not letting them come with more crap (including cars) to the USA should be our priority.

06StangAwesomecar - I understand your point of view but you've changed the topic of my response. All I was saying that chasing the vet just to tell him he's buying the car from his former "enemies" showed the dude's utter lack of knowledge of our history. They along with Taiwan and modern Japan are still our friends in the region. And it's not as simple as having 1:1 relationship with a much smaller country than ours. Is it fair that for every Korean car sold in the States (some are made here) we need to sell them one of our own? Try applying the same formula to a ton of agricultural products and military equipment we in turn sell them and it becomes very muddy.

We need to invest in the infrastructure, education (clearly so), and even get the foreigners to open the plants here if they must because we do have a competitive labor. Is it really so wrong to have the BMW plant in SC making X models that are sent back to Germany?

Instead of chasing random people, burn Saudi (the real terrorists) gas, and making fools out of ourselves, we need to look critically at what we buy and force the companies to bring our production back to the US (including Fusion and Fiesta.) Watching out for China and not letting them come with more crap (including cars) to the USA should be our priority.

+1

What do you mean they came here set up shop and send the products back to Germany, they sell here not back to there homeland. What "X" models are sent back? Competative labor all I here is how uncompetative we are. But if the White House or Republicans get there way we will be be making $12hr so whatever.

I dont agree with your side, I dont care how small a country is, 700,000k vs 5000k and allowing them to set up shop here and not allowing us to set up shop is NOT fair or level. And the same goes for other products too. I love how people try to spin it.

Funny I dont see that happening in Japan, or Europe or Korea or China. But it is ok here. This is why are economy is in the tank and going to get worse. I guess we should just end up like England then.

They need to start with the Biggest industry Automobiles. Make the field the same for all Automobile companies, then lets see if it works out. Then move on to the next industry. Do I need to explain more?

I mean it is like letting Wal-Mart USA buy anywhere in the world but Meijer USA can not.