Why Cerberus Won’t Put More Money Into Chrysler

zipnzap

Who are the investors? we don't know

Who's on the board? we don't know

Can we see the income statements, cashflow and balance sheets? no

No-one seems to care (nor should) if i lost money on my investments, why should i bailout Cerberus's investors?

Investment losses suck...but you shouldn't invest what you can't afford to lose.

exactly! Cerberus doesnt give a shit if they make another car.... Ford does....Cerberus buys financials like GMAC and they wanted Chrysler financial so bad that they bought the whole company and took all of the cash it had and hoarded it,and now they ran that company into the ground....

Again name 1 good car they have in the pipeline...NONE They want $7 bills to cover what they paid for it.

Hedge funds are what fucked up the stocj market and our ecomony, they wanted quick returns and now they get what they sewed..... The govt should just take Chrysler from them and sell it because those jokers do not know anything about the car business....

exactly! Cerberus doesnt give a shit if they make another car.... Ford does....Cerberus buys financials like GMAC and they wanted Chrysler financial so bad that they bought the whole company and took all of the cash it had and hoarded it,and now they ran that company into the ground....

Again name 1 good car they have in the pipeline...NONE They want $7 bills to cover what they paid for it.

Hedge funds are what fucked up the stocj market and our ecomony, they wanted quick returns and now they get what they sewed..... The govt should just take Chrysler from them and sell it because those jokers do not know anything about the car business....

I'm not saying that Chrysler has been a well-run company and deserves the money based on that. All I'm saying is that they shouldn't be denied help on the sole premise that they are owned by a hedge fund. If they are denied help, it should be because their business model sucks, not because of who owns them.