RUMOR

king ford

herd managment and union are working on a plan to put aai to one shift until things start to pick up the people going to dearborn truck is temp until they get caught up on the trucks can you say mass lay off is coming sorry to say stay postive and hope for the best

When are people coming to dearborn?

herd managment and union are working on a plan to put aai to one shift until things start to pick up the people going to dearborn truck is temp until they get caught up on the trucks can you say mass lay off is coming sorry to say stay postive and hope for the best

Can u say plant seniority realignment? Thats whats going on we all know this at DTP.

Ford is going to load up plants like DTP,KC some stamping plants and engine plants and empty the JSP Bank and then have a mass layoff of low seniority (like myself) when the Jobs Bank is gone.

Can u say plant seniority realignment? Thats whats going on we all know this at DTP.

Ford is going to load up plants like DTP,KC some stamping plants and engine plants and empty the JSP Bank and then have a mass layoff of low seniority (like myself) when the Jobs Bank is gone.

Mass layoff? There are only about a thousand people left in JSP. Get rid of all overtime and go to three shifts on products that need over two shifts production, and I think most people would be safe. Unless Ford plans on closing more plants, I don't think it's going to be that bad.

Mass layoff? There are only about a thousand people left in JSP. Get rid of all overtime and go to three shifts on products that need over two shifts production, and I think most people would be safe. Unless Ford plans on closing more plants, I don't think it's going to be that bad.

aai is a plant thats going to cut a whole shift before its all over they ran one shift not too long ago and then got the mustang and had to add another shift if they were to offer buy outs again there should be a hugh line for it fords can not keep losing money and they will keep cutting until they make money so i think theres going to be more plants cutting shifts before its all done

well, aai did go to one shift but they only had one car-the mazda. With the mustang, and the new launch of it, i suspect they may not go to 1 shift right away. Not to say they eventually might-depending on upcoming sales. Either way-hope buyouts keep coming. Wonder why aai is going to a 4:00pm start time instead of the 7:00???

dearborn truck was to go 3 shifts again after 1st of year

Yeah and as far as it looks that is kinda on the back burner till sometime in july or maybe not at all. Hear tonight that 5 10 could be playing out between the two shifts with sat. thrown in ever so often. Hey did anyone even see how the payroll calculates the time with a C-Crew. What a joke and they cannot even fix that.

Yeah and as far as it looks that is kinda on the back burner till sometime in july or maybe not at all. Hear tonight that 5 10 could be playing out between the two shifts with sat. thrown in ever so often. Hey did anyone even see how the payroll calculates the time with a C-Crew. What a joke and they cannot even fix that.

so dearborn is not adding the c-crew now? is that official?