Latest Rumor at DTP

Bigcountry

"3 Crew launches February 16th. 'Double Up' training will be the week of February 9th and orientations are planned for the week of February 2nd. All employees will be getting more information about their Crew assignments in January."

PUHLEAZE dont make me post a photo of this document, I am a lazy bastard.

Latest "RUMOR" at DTP is that C-crew has been suspended and that we will be on full 5-10's when we come back from Christmas break. Who knows?

I heard the exact opposite..."Nobody working more than 40 hours after the 1st of the year"...Bigcountry, do I really need to loan you my bluegrass CD's? They ae much nicer to listen to than rumors. :hysterical:

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year pal.

"3 Crew launches February 16th. 'Double Up' training will be the week of February 9th and orientations are planned for the week of February 2nd. All employees will be getting more information about their Crew assignments in January."

I hope yer right! Murry Krimpus!

I heard the exact opposite..."Nobody working more than 40 hours after the 1st of the year"...Bigcountry, do I really need to loan you my bluegrass CD's? They ae much nicer to listen to than rumors. :hysterical:

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year pal.

Hey, Murry Krimpus Hellcat! Just burn copies for me so I can keep them! :hysterical:

P.S. I hope yer wife likes what I got her for Christmas! :hysterical:

Quit drinking moonshine and then posting. Days of OT are gone. Have a Merry Christmas.

All of the union officals that I talked to have said that Feb 16th is still a go for C crew and that they were being told that the company could be planning on having us run up to 10 hrs and maybe a saturday when we get back on Jan 5th.

This is quoted from the email Webber sent out on Tuesday, so unless something changes I would believe this before a rumor started by a few line workers.

How many is needed for this added shift and where are they getting these people? Curious if they are planning on taking people from aai or if there are people ahead of aai for these positions. Thanks. Also, is it wise to add a 3rd shift? Gas prices aren't going to stay this low-I hope our high and mighty leadership can recognize this when considering a 3rd shift or OT for 2 shifts.

How many is needed for this added shift and where are they getting these people? Curious if they are planning on taking people from aai or if there are people ahead of aai for these positions. Thanks. Also, is it wise to add a 3rd shift? Gas prices aren't going to stay this low-I hope our high and mighty leadership can recognize this when considering a 3rd shift or OT for 2 shifts.

The announcement that C crew was coming back was when gas prices were still pretty high. I guess that the new F-150's kick such good ass that buyers of this vehicle do not care about fuel costs. :shrug: :happy feet:

I believe there is 400 ILO and I heard they need a total of a 1000? Give or take on these numbers but its close. More importantly, they say truck sales are up but I've been in five different states since we have been on x-mas break and I haven't seen one new truck on the road!

Also the email from Weber yesterday said no line speed reduction due to increased sales.

did you proof read this?

well i worked overtime the week before xmas break so i guesw the no OT is a sham

and for what i hear we are going to be working OT after new years

as for the orientation, when i came over there was two and a half days of oreintation and two and a half weeks of split crew training so we'll see what happens

I believe there is 400 ILO and I heard they need a total of a 1000? Give or take on these numbers but its close. More importantly, they say truck sales are up but I've been in five different states since we have been on x-mas break and I haven't seen one new truck on the road!

Besides, the barage of new imports aplently on my recent travels along east coast for holidays....

ive seen a quite a few new F-150s and many more new super dutys for some reason!?

Had a nice holiday in VA Bch but glad to be bk in the upper midwest....can we get rid of

this crazy wind though?? LoL