One more down

I noticed today that kingsport motors had closed down. It was an old LM lot with a very cool "sign of the cat" themed showroom from the 70's. When I got the MGM worked on in Oct. and they told me they weren't doing warranty work, i figured it was a matter of time. What's aggravating as Hell is the local Ford lot isn't picking up LM (they sell Volkswagens (puke)), so if I want to look at a Lincoln or Mercury, I gotta go outta my way! :rant: I understand consolidating, and this lot was a glorified used car lot, but I think if Ford is going to take out a lot, they should ensure the remaining lot offers all their products.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats too bad.

Over here in RI, there is one huge dealer Tasca that sells Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda and Volvo. Now there is another coming up called Flood which isnt too far from my house which always sold Fords, and another Mazda dealer further away. but now hes opening a NEW dealer which will sell Lincoln Mercury, so dont lose all hope yet guys