ANYONE GETTING SUBPAY ON TIME

lucymi37

I wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting until after Jan 1st to pay everyone's sub pay. Possibly some kind of financial reporting scheme to make the 4th quarter of 2008 look a little better.

Indy is running at least a week behind as well...i would dip into my "nest egg" but i used it to make an omelet for my kids this morning...

I had a nest age until the plumbing decided to go insane & most of my yard had to be dug up & pipes replaced. Nest egg went down the toilet, literally & figuratively. Also a layoff for most of the summer sure can hammer the hell out of one's nest egg as well.

We've never had an issue with Sub being on time till now.

I've never gotten sub pay in a timely manner, to me the whole thing seems to work like some sort of voodoo magic.

At MTP we have always gotten our subpay an exact week after our unemployment like clock work. Of course at holiday time it doesnt work out that way. We got subpay check stubs in the mail today saying it was going to be direct deposited on January 2. So I dont know why it is a week and 2 days late but it sucks ..Hopefully we will get the next one on time. Maybe the voodoo magic thing is taking over this time...i am not sure...LOL