Ronny G talkin big shit

littletimmy

Why is Ron Gettlefinger talking on CNN about fighting wage concessions when all he has done is give up shit to a company who claims not to need any government assistance at this time? Is it because he knows government intervention in the big three means that the UAW is no longer neccessary? Tell me if you still want the union if they have no hand in negotiating our contracts because the government puts a cap on all of our benefits. Also a quick poll what would you rather lose etap and the dependent scholarship fund or the xmas bonus that has not been increase in years?

Why is Ron Gettlefinger talking on CNN about fighting wage concessions when all he has done is give up shit to a company who claims not to need any government assistance at this time? Is it because he knows government intervention in the big three means that the UAW is no longer neccessary? Tell me if you still want the union if they have no hand in negotiating our contracts because the government puts a cap on all of our benefits. Also a quick poll what would you rather lose etap and the dependent scholarship fund or the xmas bonus that has not been increase in years?

Ron Gettlefinger also represents GM and Chrysler, I'm pretty sure he's talking more about them. If GM and Chrysler take wage cuts so will Ford. The Bush administration is the ones pushing the wage cuts, if the union didn't fight these cuts in the congressional loan you would of already seen wages cut.

To answer your poll I'd give up etap and the dependent scholarship fund before xmass bonus because giving up the xmass bonus affects everyone, the etap and scholarship affect a small percentage of workers.

Ron Gettlefinger also represents GM and Chrysler, I'm pretty sure he's talking more about them. If GM and Chrysler take wage cuts so will Ford. The Bush administration is the ones pushing the wage cuts, if the union didn't fight these cuts in the congressional loan you would of already seen wages cut.

To answer your poll I'd give up etap and the dependent scholarship fund before xmass bonus because giving up the xmass bonus affects everyone, the etap and scholarship affect a small percentage of workers.

What makes you two so sure we won't have to give up both and then some? Blambing Ron won't solve our problem.

Why is Ron Gettlefinger talking on CNN about fighting wage concessions when all he has done is give up shit to a company who claims not to need any government assistance at this time?

What has Ron given up? I would think the membership has given up everything with their contract votes, not specifically Ron doing so. Even what is currently being discussed will require the vote of the membership if it were to change our current contract.

I've heard it reported that JSP has been suspended. Has anyone been removed from JSP to date if that's the actual case?

What has Ron given up? I would think the membership has given up everything with their contract votes, not specifically Ron doing so. Even what is currently being discussed will require the vote of the membership if it were to change our current contract.

I've heard it reported that JSP has been suspended. Has anyone been removed from JSP to date if that's the actual case?

Are you sure about the voting part? I was told that we don't get a vote on the issues on the table and that is why they are on the table

Everything is going to be susupended because Ronny G. is a pussy.

Hey littletimmy are you even an employee, you are for sure just a little punk spoiled brat. If you don't like what the union has done for you just quit and go suck your mamma's udder, you ungrateful brat. :finger: