K.T.P. RETURN TO WORK DATE???????

4thoseabout2rock

Anybody have any info on the return to work date for trim, nightshift. I was told by a team leader, AND Labor Relations its Feb. 2nd. for night shift,...... There is a union letter posted on the local 862 site, but it has 2 dates/ and times on it

The first one says Feb. 2nd, 430 pm for Final area, then toward the bottom it says SYSTEM FILL Jan.26th 1130 AM.

Any ideas??? They REALLY need to be more specific when they put out a letter.

typical guessing game crap, Lap folks, get ready for a ride when you get to Ktp.........

Anybody have any info on the return to work date for trim, nightshift. I was told by a team leader, AND Labor Relations its Feb. 2nd. for night shift,...... There is a union letter posted on the local 862 site, but it has 2 dates/ and times on it

The first one says Feb. 2nd, 430 pm for Final area, then toward the bottom it says SYSTEM FILL Jan.26th 1130 AM.

typical guessing game crap, Lap folks, get ready for a ride when you get to Ktp.........

My team leader called me but I don't work in trim. I know that don't help you but have you talked to your teamleader? Also the company said that we would be notified by phone and/or mail. We will see I guess.

My team leader called me but I don't work in trim. I know that don't help you but have you talked to your teamleader? Also the company said that we would be notified by phone and/or mail. We will see I guess.

They will have some people come in the week of the 26th for system fill. If you are not nitified to return that week I would assume Feb. 2nd to return. I was notified today that I return on the 28th in body shop #3 shift for system fill. :happy feet:

They will have some people come in the week of the 26th for system fill. If you are not nitified to return that week I would assume Feb. 2nd to return. I was notified today that I return on the 28th in body shop #3 shift for system fill. :happy feet:

Any idea of who you were notified by? Just curious who would be in there on a holiday making calls. The #1 shift body shop people that were working t.t.o this week were told to report at 1:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Seems kind of strange you would return to work on a Wednesday??

Any idea of who you were notified by? Just curious who would be in there on a holiday making calls. The #1 shift body shop people that were working t.t.o this week were told to report at 1:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Seems kind of strange you would return to work on a Wednesday??

Call labor relations......they are open m-f from 7am-11am. I have been in there everyday since we started construction and they man it during those hours. They can tell you for sure.

Edited by Ktp1989

My supervisor called me. And its Wed cus its for SYSTEM FILL, short work week for Mon and Tues, work Wed through Fri. 1PM start time for 8 hours. They do not need everyone for system fill so unless told otherwise go back on February 2nd.

My supervisor called me. And its Wed cus its for SYSTEM FILL, short work week for Mon and Tues, work Wed through Fri. 1PM start time for 8 hours. They do not need everyone for system fill so unless told otherwise go back on February 2nd.

What dept. are you in? If you are in Trim or Chassis you might be lucky to see any units by next Wednesday. I worked clean-up in Body last week and there was quite a bit of work to be completed. It is hard to tell if the work that needed to be done was for the Super Duties or for the Expy-Nav though. I don't think the plan for Expy production of any volume comes until after Mar. 1. Big changes back there if you have not been in the plant. With the skeleton crews this week I do not think there will be a whole lot of movement production wise. The plan this week was to get the zones set up for system fill next week. Hand tools, glove cabinets, etc. They were still doing quite a bit of work on closures and the metal line. We could not move any tool boxes or cabinets to metal due to the amount of work that needed to be done over there.

Got the call last night. I report in Body Shop for #1 shift on Tuesday night at 11:00 p.m. Three days of work and short work week. I doubt if you all will see any units on Wednesday in final.

They will see some..........there is 200 jobs that were built prior to shutdown that will go thru first so they will see alittle action. But I'm sure no records will be broken for awhile.

I just got this from the Building Chairman. Everyone returns to work on February Second. The attached bulletin breaks down all the shifts by Department including start times, break times etc... :happy feet:

KTP_2009_Op_Pattern_Start_Times_Breaks_Lunches.pdf

They will see some..........there is 200 jobs that were built prior to shutdown that will go thru first so they will see alittle action. But I'm sure no records will be broken for awhile.

521 signed up to transfer...they are taking 468 of them. First 110 report Monday for orientation.

did you get a phone call or letter from labor relations informing you? I'm on #3 shift (B crew) in trim and have not gotten any notice, nor has anyone else I know.

Im in trim also nights and have not heard from anyone yet, but i did read scotts letter on the 862 site that are start time is 430pm on feb 2nd

Im in trim also nights and have not heard from anyone yet, but i did read scotts letter on the 862 site that are start time is 430pm on feb 2nd

I just called labor relations and B crew trim reports back at 4:30pm on Feb. 2. According to a letter from labor relations that we recieved during the last week or so of work we were supposed to be notified by today of the new start times and such, but nobody I know has recieved anything from Ford. Guess we'll see if anything shows up in the mail today.