Saline Flow Back

Local 600 seems to think they RULE the world...so why not rip off the local 892 by sending local 600 employes to Saline so they can pay dues back to 600 while they work at Saline & then bring in other plants to back fill the people going back to Saline & also get dues from them ....sounds like a great idea... So my question to the UAW is what about OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS AT LOCAL 892 they can't exist WITH NO UNION DUE'S...THE UNION HAS LOST TOUCH WITH IT'S PEOPLE.....IT'S TIME TO EXPOSE THESE UAW CROOKS FOR WHO THEY ARE....THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEY WORK FOR US.....& NOT US FOR THEMSELVES.....THAT IS WHY WE PAY UNION DUES....TOGEATHER WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL....AND THIS GOES FOR ALL THE UAW. THEY KNOW THEY CAN BRING ORDOR OUT OF CAHOS...SO LET'S BE ONE STEP AHEAD OF THEM.....AND THAT'S ON THE LEVEL TO ALL THE SQUARES OUT THERE...THE ONE EYED WITCH DOCTOR :stirpot:

oneyewitchdoctor.bmp

Local 600 seems to think they RULE the world...so why not rip off the local 892 by sending local 600 employes to Saline so they can pay dues back to 600 while they work at Saline & then bring in other plants to back fill the people going back to Saline & also get dues from them ....sounds like a great idea... So my question to the UAW is what about OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS AT LOCAL 892 they can't exist WITH NO UNION DUE'S...THE UNION HAS LOST TOUCH WITH IT'S PEOPLE.....IT'S TIME TO EXPOSE THESE UAW CROOKS FOR WHO THEY ARE....THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEY WORK FOR US.....& NOT US FOR THEMSELVES.....THAT IS WHY WE PAY UNION DUES....TOGEATHER WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL....AND THIS GOES FOR ALL THE UAW. THEY KNOW THEY CAN BRING ORDOR OUT OF CAHOS...SO LET'S BE ONE STEP AHEAD OF THEM.....AND THAT'S ON THE LEVEL TO ALL THE SQUARES OUT THERE...THE ONE EYED WITCH DOCTOR :stirpot:

i have a hard time believing the saline local wont have something to say about they, i would think they'll be wondering were their money is.

i have a hard time believing the saline local wont have something to say about they, i would think they'll be wondering were their money is.

good ole rawssuckass41900,whats up ???now that your going to saline .you on their thread trying to suck up to their local leadership??,all i can tell you folks ..is beware,, the sniveling little backstabbing bitch is coming!!? :shades: :shades: :shades:

good ole rawssuckass41900,whats up ???now that your going to saline .you on their thread trying to suck up to their local leadership??,all i can tell you folks ..is beware,, the sniveling little backstabbing bitch is coming!!? :shades: :shades: :shades:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

sorry to burst your bubble, i'm not going to saline. i have a cousin that works there and a friend that is a temp there. now take your union busting ass back under the company desk with your mother suk3.

The last I heard was the union due money would go to Saline, but I've been lied to before.

Does anybody in this fucking thread realize where your actual dues go and then how they are distributed? Obviously not, so do some research then come back and answer questions in this thread.

Edited by chelli

Can you say retarded?????? You do not have a fucking clue what you are talking about or how the shit works. Everyone is now just a slight bit dumber after reading this, congratulations!

Edited by chelli

Waaa! Waaa! "Local 600" is fucking me, and they won't give me a reacharound! I want my mommy!"

TFAT.

Does anybody in this fucking thread realize where your actual dues go and then how they are distributed? Obviously not, so do some research then come back and answer questions in this thread.

Of the locals due's each month. 63% goes to International, 37% goes to running the local. The exact reason why it would be total bullshit, For those who come not to be paying into a local that people are/would expecting representation from. Let's look at in another way, Do you think it would be fair of the local to not represent the people who are looking to come to Saline? That's pretty much where oneeyewitchdoctor was looking to go with this topic. I look at this as a rumor for now, Ive not seen anything or heard anything concrete about it. I think Mark would have a lot to say about this though.

Of the locals due's each month. 63% goes to International, 37% goes to running the local. The exact reason why it would be total bullshit, For those who come not to be paying into a local that people are/would expecting representation from. Let's look at in another way, Do you think it would be fair of the local to not represent the people who are looking to come to Saline? That's pretty much where oneeyewitchdoctor was looking to go with this topic. I look at this as a rumor for now, Ive not seen anything or heard anything concrete about it. I think Mark would have a lot to say about this though.

As of today your due's will go back to the local you came from. Also you may not be able to vote in may? That is one more thing that needs to be answered :banghead::stirpot:

:redcard

:redcard: you are quick to be-little others ,But slow to offer your vast knowledge. What gives? If you have such knowledge , educate the rest of the board. :happy feet:

:redcard: you are quick to be-little others ,But slow to offer your vast knowledge. What gives? If you have such knowledge , educate the rest of the board. :happy feet:

You are correct on this. But I hate to share when the discussions on these boards are usually stirred up by management that lurks on here. I am very versed in the contract and the by-laws, but will not be led into BS by others. If I feel it is a anti-union subject I will not entertain it. I may be wrong but that is my opinion of this forum, you never know who is hiding behind a screen name.

As of today your due's will go back to the local you came from. Also you may not be able to vote in may? That is one more thing that needs to be answered :banghead::stirpot:

Just wait as the saline members are gonna be displaced by the ford GEN pool and put out on layoff or worse. the orange people ar going to get screwed. first they are told you cancome in at 14/hour now they are going to be replaced by 27/hour members....WTF

Since yo wanted me to share I will. The original post was fabricated. The dues will be paid to Saline and any back fills will pay the Local they end up at. Do not believe everything you read is what I am getting at. I know that my statement is correct though.

Edited by chelli

Since yo wanted me to share I will. The original post was fabricated. The dues will be paid to Saline and any back fills will pay the Local they end up at. Do not believe everything you read is what I am getting at. I know that my statement is correct though.

Nice of you to share that. Are you trying to imply that this wasn't an issue? I am sure you were aware, That earlier today this issue was still being worked on.

Nice of you to share that. Are you trying to imply that this wasn't an issue? I am sure you were aware, That earlier today this issue was still being worked on.

Actually it was reported yesterday and filtered out this morning. There were a lot of questions by members that needed answers on moves to Saline. This was one of many questions that needed to be answered. This was pretty easy to know that it was not going to happen the way the original OP posted. Clarification is what was needed.

Edited by chelli

Actually it was reported yesterday and filtered out this morning. There were a lot of questions by members that needed answers on moves to Saline. This was one of many questions that needed to be answered. This was pretty easy to know that it was not going to happen the way the original OP posted. Clarification is what was needed.

4 info- union office -734-429-6920- barg734-429-6388- chair-734-429-6379 *** HOPE THIS HELPS ***FALCON***

I looked into this today. Well, Im sorry to burst your bubble, But your WRONG! This DOUBLE DIPPING is STILL an issue! And please don't come back saying that I am "ill informed" or that I need "clarification" on this. I wonder how the loaned coming in will feel, (IF) they won't be able to vote for people who will representing them in the long run.

I looked into this today. Well, Im sorry to burst your bubble, But your WRONG! This DOUBLE DIPPING is STILL an issue! And please don't come back saying that I am "ill informed" or that I need "clarification" on this. I wonder how the loaned coming in will feel, (IF) they won't be able to vote for people who will representing them in the long run.

Maybe I am confused as to what we are talking about. The dues will go to the Saline and any back fills will pay dues to their destination. I have seen the letter that came from downtown. As far as representation it solely depends on the by-laws at Saline. I have never seen them so I cannot speak to that.

Maybe I am confused as to what we are talking about. The dues will go to the Saline and any back fills will pay dues to their destination. I have seen the letter that came from downtown. As far as representation it solely depends on the by-laws at Saline. I have never seen them so I cannot speak to that.

WRONG ! COULD YOU GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE :hysterical: :happy feet: :stirpot: