Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

I certainly know the culture over the last 10 years and we all took advantage when we had the opportunity! Times are diffrent for all of us and I think Lance has proven by being elected 3 or 4 times that he has the staying power and determination to step up to the next level and showcase his abilitys.

I just think getting elected that many times says somting about him. MOD cant get elected longer than one term. Most of our people don't for that matter. It says somthing about us collectively. Everyone makes mistakes but do they learn from them? Cartainly I am not nominating Lance for Arch Bishop, but I think he deserves his opportunity because he is young and promising and has been elected the longest!

It's your vote, I am just adding my 2 cents. I am not even close to being a relative!

LANCE GOT ELECTED 2 TIMES BY BEING THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS AND ONCE BECAUSE THE GUY RUNNING AGAINST HIM WENT ON VACATION BEFORE THE ELECTION. YOU ADMIT LANCE WAS GONE MOST THE TIME BUT SAY HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW CASE HIS ABILITIES??? :banghead: GET REAL! IF YOU ARE FROM VD MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK THE PEOPLE HE REPRESENTS NOW HOW THEY FEEL. I NOTICE LANCE HAS BEEN SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH THE PEOPLE FROM UTICA PUMPING HIMSELF UP. THEY DONT COUNT. ASK PEOPLE THAT TRUELY KNOW HIM.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LANCE GOT ELECTED 2 TIMES BY BEING THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS AND ONCE BECAUSE THE GUY RUNNING AGAINST HIM WENT ON VACATION BEFORE THE ELECTION. YOU ADMIT LANCE WAS GONE MOST THE TIME BUT SAY HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW CASE HIS ABILITIES??? :banghead: GET REAL! IF YOU ARE FROM VD MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK THE PEOPLE HE REPRESENTS NOW HOW THEY FEEL. I NOTICE LANCE HAS BEEN SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH THE PEOPLE FROM UTICA PUMPING HIMSELF UP. THEY DONT COUNT. ASK PEOPLE THAT TRUELY KNOW HIM.

Everyone on that list has issues of some sort or another. I am not saying Lance is the answer, but as far as experience goes, he would qualify as having the most. Does that make him the man for the job, NOT neccessarily. If he is supposedly on the "OUTS" with MOD, then what good is that going to do the membership as they FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT with one another. Being a MODsquad suckass is not the answer either. So who really could help the membership over the next year and 3 months until next election when they get rid of all the assclowns? :banghead:

Everyone on that list has issues of some sort or another. I am not saying Lance is the answer, but as far as experience goes, he would qualify as having the most. Does that make him the man for the job, NOT neccessarily. If he is supposedly on the "OUTS" with MOD, then what good is that going to do the membership as they FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT with one another. Being a MODsquad suckass is not the answer either. So who really could help the membership over the next year and 3 months until next election when they get rid of all the assclowns? :banghead:

I agree but you go with the guy with 15 years seniority and has somthing to fight for vs. a guy with over 30 years who has his already. (like myself).

MOD needs to go. Lance is your best option.

Hey dumb ass, isnt that what union Rep should do? get to know the membership?

They are not Utica people no more. They are VanDyke people now, maybe thats why Lance was able to eek thru 3 or 4 times (LOL) and you never were able to even win one.

I hope the utica people bann together and take care of people like you (and MOD) who have treated them like complete dogs!

I agree but you go with the guy with 15 years seniority and has somthing to fight for vs. a guy with over 30 years who has his already. (like myself).

:ohsnap: you are one hell of a cheerleader. By the way, there happens to be more than just Lance on that list with 15 years. :reading:

1) Scott McMenemen - 15 yrs

2) Buffalo Smythe - ????????????????

3) Paul Lafave - 15 yrs

4) Karen Hollis - 15 yrs

5) Bid daddy Sly - 15 yrs

6) Warren Krueger - 30+ yrs

7) Lance Adams - 15 yrs

8) Norm Eelbode - 15 yrs

9) Ken Lambert - 15 yrs

10) Dan Mazanka - 30+ yrs

11) Dave Roby - 15 yrs

12) Dominic Giasone - 30+ yrs

13) Utica guy - ????????????????

14) Larry Foster - 15 yrs

15) Rob Miller - 15 yrs

Edited by wilydruger

I did just say 15 years..I said with some real experience. Maybe you have shit in yur ears?

No shit in my ears. Maybe when you type, the words do not end up on the page as to what you thought you wanted. :finger: No place at all does it say experience. Here is what you said:

QUOTE (TheEagle @ Mar 7 2009, 06:57 PM)

Edited by wilydruger

:ohsnap: you are one hell of a cheerleader. By the way, there happens to be more than just Lance on that list with 15 years. :reading:

3) Paul Lafave - 15 yrs

4) Karen Hollis - 15 yrs

7) Lance Adams - 15 yrs

8) Norm Eelbode - 15 yrs

9) Ken Lambert - 15 yrs

11) Dave Roby - 15 yrs

15) Rob Miller - 15 yrs

You must not work at Van Dyke, because if you would like we can write directions to the senority list next to the committee rrom that has the senority of the people you have listed. Lance is a bull-shitter, and has no business running for plant committee. He must of promised somebody something.

Hey dumb ass, isnt that what union Rep should do? get to know the membership?

They are not Utica people no more. They are VanDyke people now, maybe thats why Lance was able to eek thru 3 or 4 times (LOL) and you never were able to even win one.

I hope the utica people bann together and take care of people like you (and MOD) who have treated them like complete dogs!

I CALLED THEM UTICA PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THEY CAME FROM AND IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO TELL YOU WHO HE WAS KISSING UP TO. IT'S A GOOD PLAN WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT. HE NEEDS TO MAKE UP LOST VOTES FROM THE PEOPLE HE REPRESENTED IN THE PAST. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT THEY ARE VD PEOPLE NOW.

I WAS NEVER ABLE TO WIN ONE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER RAN FOR ONE. TO BUSY HAVING FUN WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND TO OLD TO START NOW!

I HOPE THE UTICA PEOPLE/ VD PEOPLE BAN TOGETHER AND ASK AROUND ABOUT THE REAL LANCE ADAMS THEN WE CAN TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE LIKE LANCE ONCE AND FOR ALL. :happy feet:

JOE dude you are pushing to hard this will not get you elected or your buddy.It sounds like you have ran alot of times and lost..If Lance Adams is a threat to you you need to try something new..He has been my committeeman for a while and is there when Ive needed him Im not from Utica.Are you someone who never comes to work and can't be helped?

3) Paul Lafave - 15 yrs

4) Karen Hollis - 15 yrs

7) Lance Adams - 15 yrs

8) Norm Eelbode - 15 yrs

9) Ken Lambert - 15 yrs

11) Dave Roby - 15 yrs

15) Rob Miller - 15 yrs

this is funny, Lance, Lawrence and Ken don't have 15 yrs, they have 10 yrs

JOE dude you are pushing to hard this will not get you elected or your buddy.It sounds like you have ran alot of times and lost..If Lance Adams is a threat to you you need to try something new..He has been my committeeman for a while and is there when Ive needed him Im not from Utica.Are you someone who never comes to work and can't be helped?

WHO SAID I WAS PUSHING ANYONE? IM NOT RUNNING AND IM NOT BUDDIES WITH ANYONE ON THE LIST. I'VE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN UP FOR ATTENDANCE AND DON'T NEED ANYONES HELP. I WORK WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRIED TO GET HELP FROM LANCE AND WERE SHIT OUT OF LUCK. THE SIMPLEST THINGS NEVER GOT TAKEN CARE OF. IF LANCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU YOU MUST BE A CLOSE FRIEND OR A HOT PIECE OF ASS. :woohoo:

Joe Doe you know they have to turn in their(your name) names by the 25th huh? you just learned your first lesson in politics...YOU SHOWED YOUR CARDS DUMB FUCK!!

IF YOU GO TO THE LOCAL MEETINGS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT TO. THEY ANNOUNCED IT --------DUMB FUCK

WHO SAID I WAS PUSHING ANYONE? IM NOT RUNNING AND IM NOT BUDDIES WITH ANYONE ON THE LIST. I'VE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN UP FOR ATTENDANCE AND DON'T NEED ANYONES HELP. I WORK WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRIED TO GET HELP FROM LANCE AND WERE SHIT OUT OF LUCK. THE SIMPLEST THINGS NEVER GOT TAKEN CARE OF. IF LANCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU YOU MUST BE A CLOSE FRIEND OR A HOT PIECE OF ASS. :woohoo:

Here we go again, another person hiding behind a fake name talking shit. It's one thing to question someones work habits, but to get on here and say shit like that is fucked up. If you have a problem with someone in the room, be man enough to question them face to face. To talk shit about a piece of ass is fucking bullshit. Most of us have families at home and to get so personal to do something like that is fucked up. I don't know Lance like i do the guys on my shift but i can tell you there's nothing more important to him than his family.

Steve,this clown is 1 of them on that list.He has nothing better to do or say..But Im sure what he says on here he would never say to the mans face!!!

It never amazes me the length people will go for politics. Here's an idea dill doe...i mean joe doe, instead of trying to cut someone down to make yourself look better, run on your own merit. That is unless you already know you don't stand a chance based on merit.

It never amazes me the length people will go for politics. Here's an idea dill doe...i mean joe doe, instead of trying to cut someone down to make yourself look better, run on your own merit. That is unless you already know you don't stand a chance based on merit.

Your so right Steve. He if your not a Adams supporter that fine. I am just saying he is the most stable you have right now. He was also elected by his peers accross the country for Recording Secretary from all the powertrain Plants.

If he is good enough for them why is he not good enough for us?

No disrespect to those who are seeking office. I'm sure your all fine Men and Women.

Your so right Steve. He if your not a Adams supporter that fine. I am just saying he is the most stable you have right now. He was also elected by his peers accross the country for Recording Secretary from all the powertrain Plants.

If he is good enough for them why is he not good enough for us?

No disrespect to those who are seeking office. I'm sure your all fine Men and Women.

As long as he wasnt on CHANNEL 4 NEWS , I say give him a shot !! :hysterical::hysterical:

Dill Doe(joe doe) You posted 8 times in about 6-7 hrs and you slamed the same guy!! Not good politics you need to sell yourself or your buddy? Things are getting hard in the plants and I think what people say is by far he is the best shot.If you do not like the man thats for you to deal with..He has proven himself several terms and deserves the shot.Just remember anyone can get elected 1 time after that you did something right..

this is funny, Lance, Lawrence and Ken don't have 15 yrs, they have 10 yrs

Well I was guessing on years for most people. I do not make it a point to study the seniority list all day long like some of the rest of you on here. I actually have a job to do and do not want to waste my lunch and breaks on studying a list. I also took into consideration that all the people on the list did not just come back from Dearborn or Flat Rock. You can guess then that they have better than 10 years seniority. Most of the 10 year seniority people got shipped out way back when. So how many years do the people in question have? :banghead: