Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

Joe your problems with Adams are very personal you have shown that.You can say the guy did not write a grievance for you but you cannot say that he does not do his job he has been my rep off and on for a long time and never did me wrong.You do not do that job as long as he has and not do a good job,Their will always be upset people and that means you are making calls and not pawning your work off.If you want someone that is going to do everything Mod wants than you need to rethink that.Our membership needs to start hearing the truth about what is going on.You mentioned people unhappy about not getting posted jobs,do you know who does that job in the committeeroom? You also put on here that Lance told you he gave a grievance to Buff. and he told you lance never gave it to him!!! Think about that??????????

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe your problems with Adams are very personal you have shown that.You can say the guy did not write a grievance for you but you cannot say that he does not do his job he has been my rep off and on for a long time and never did me wrong.You do not do that job as long as he has and not do a good job,Their will always be upset people and that means you are making calls and not pawning your work off.If you want someone that is going to do everything Mod wants than you need to rethink that.Our membership needs to start hearing the truth about what is going on.You mentioned people unhappy about not getting posted jobs,do you know who does that job in the committeeroom? You also put on here that Lance told you he gave a grievance to Buff. and he told you lance never gave it to him!!! Think about that??????????

I CAN SAY HE DOES NOT DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE DIDNT WRITE 2 GRIEVANCES FOR ME AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE OTHER THINGS I HAVE LISTED ON HERE.

WHO THE FUCK SAID I WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL DO EVERYTHING MOD WANTS? YOU DID ALONG WITH THE EAGLE AND RUDACUDA. ALL THREE OF YOU KEEP BRINGING MOD INTO THIS NOT ME! :banghead: MODS POSITION IS NOT UP FOR ELECTION DUMBASSES. THE PLANT COMMITTEE IS UP FOR ELECTION. YOU GUYS ACT LIKE LANCE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL STAND UP TO BIG BAD MOD. NEWSFLASH THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WILL RUN WHO ARE CAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. :idea: LANCE WILL EITHER VANISH AGAIN :speedie: WHEN ELECTED OR CAUSE A HUGE WAR. EITHER WAY HES NO GOOD FOR THAT POSITION.

BUFFALO NEVER TOLD ME LANCE DIDNT WRITE THE GRIEVANCE. BUFFALO TOOK ME IN THE OFFICE AND LOOKED FOR THE GRIEVANCES AND COULDNT FIND THEM. NOT TO MENTION MY BOSS NEVER GETTING THEM! SO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!

I CAN SAY HE DOES NOT DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE DIDNT WRITE 2 GRIEVANCES FOR ME AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE OTHER THINGS I HAVE LISTED ON HERE.

WHO THE FUCK SAID I WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL DO EVERYTHING MOD WANTS? YOU DID ALONG WITH THE EAGLE AND RUDACUDA. ALL THREE OF YOU KEEP BRINGING MOD INTO THIS NOT ME! :banghead: MODS POSITION IS NOT UP FOR ELECTION DUMBASSES. THE PLANT COMMITTEE IS UP FOR ELECTION. YOU GUYS ACT LIKE LANCE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL STAND UP TO BIG BAD MOD. NEWSFLASH THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WILL RUN WHO ARE CAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. :idea: LANCE WILL EITHER VANISH AGAIN :speedie: WHEN ELECTED OR CAUSE A HUGE WAR. EITHER WAY HES NO GOOD FOR THAT POSITION.

BUFFALO NEVER TOLD ME LANCE DIDNT WRITE THE GRIEVANCE. BUFFALO TOOK ME IN THE OFFICE AND LOOKED FOR THE GRIEVANCES AND COULDNT FIND THEM. NOT TO MENTION MY BOSS NEVER GETTING THEM! SO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!

Whaaa Whaaaa Whaaa! Have a tall glass of shut the fuck up! Your shameless MOD!

lol...this is getting heavy.

for the people who know me...i'm supporting lance, but comeon he's made mistakes like everyone else. lets layoff the screamin, yellin and dancing girl scout troop emoticons for a awhile.

Jd you say he's done ya wrong, well perhaps he did, but either explain yourself and your views without the anger and personal attacks or be treated as you are being treated. There are going to be faults with every single person in that room (some more than others) and alot more with those that haven't been in yet. Make your point, let eagle do his politicing and let it go.

Now if you continue to slam people and type in caps no one will take ya serious and everyone will figure your a plant or ringer.

ljc

i already stated my views. now i must go back to typing in caps so i can proof read my posts easier. i dont like wearing my glasses unless i absolutely have to.

lol...this is getting heavy.

for the people who know me...i'm supporting lance, but comeon he's made mistakes like everyone else. lets layoff the screamin, yellin and dancing girl scout troop emoticons for a awhile.

Jd you say he's done ya wrong, well perhaps he did, but either explain yourself and your views without the anger and personal attacks or be treated as you are being treated. There are going to be faults with every single person in that room (some more than others) and alot more with those that haven't been in yet. Make your point, let eagle do his politicing and let it go.

Now if you continue to slam people and type in caps no one will take ya serious and everyone will figure your a plant or ringer.

If there were someone with more experience with his seniority I would support that person. However, he has the credentials to be Bargaining Committee. He is also not a MOD bitch!

Joe, Lance has survived the worst upper Union we could pick.Lets go over the list agian Walt Miller,keitz,buff and now Nick..which one was worth a damb?John Talik,JIm Mod,Bill mccoy,Jim Modagian and still here with no leadership at all I would say he is doing a great job..Now you Know why the others are so lost 1yr with Mod and nick was like the blind leading the blind..If anything we should be trying to get Adams in as Plant committee to help them guys with what he has learned. :reading: Im going back to my coffee

SIMPLE,

I HAVE SEEN FRIENDS GO TO HIM FOR HELP JUST TO GET MORE PISSED OFF. THEY WERE BYPASSED FOR JOBS AND LANCE DID NOTHING. :huh: THEY WERE LOANED OUT OF THE DEPARTMENT WITH HIGHER SENIORITY AND LANCE DID NOTHING. :huh: THEY WERE BYPASED FOR OVERTIME AND LANCE DID NOTHING. :huh:

THEY PAGED HIM BUT HE NEVER CAME OUT. THEY WENT TO THE ROOM AND HE WASNT THERE. THEY LEFT MESSAGES BUT HE DIDNT GET BACK WITH THEM. WHEN THEY DID FINALLY SEE HIM SOMETIMES DAYS LATER HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT BUT NEVER DID. THESE SIMPLE THINGS DRAGGED ON AND ON UNTIL PEOPLE JUST GAVE UP AND ACCEPTED THAT IT WOULD NOT BE FIXED. :( I HAVE FRIENDS THAT TOLD ME LANCE HAD THEM SIGN A BLANK GRIEVANCE AND IT WAS NEVER FILLED OUT OR TURNED IN. LANSE CLAIMED TO WRITE 2 GRIEVANCES FOR ME FOR OVERTIME AND WHEN I ASKED SMYTH ABOUT THEM SMYTH DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AND COULD NOT FIND THEM FOR ME. MY BOSS LAUGHED WHEN I ASKED IF THEY GOT THE GRIEVANCE. :lol:

IF YOU CHOSE TO RIP ME FOR MY OPPINON LOOK AT THE BOARD OUTSIDE THE COMMITTEE ROOM FIRST. HOW MANY GRIEVANCES DO YOU SEE IN SECOND OR SECOND AND A HALF STAGE THAT THAT COME FROM THIRD SHIFT? :headscratch:

YOU DONT LIKE MY WAY OF DELIVERING MY OPPINION HERE THATS FINE. DONT TAKE MY WORD ON LANCE. BUT TELL ME HOW 95% OF ALL GRIEVANCES LISTED ON THE BOARD ARE FROM SECOND SHIFT? THE BOARD DONT LIE. AM I TO BELIEVE THAT ONLY SECOND SHIFT PEOPLE HAVE LEGITIMATE GRIEVANCES?

IF THIS IS THE WAY LANCE IS AS A COMMITTEE MAN I DONT WANT HIM AS PLANT COMMITTEE. :titanic: I HAVE BEEN ON SECOND SHIFT OVER A YEAR. COULD LANCE BE DIFFERNT NOW? MAYBE. BUT I STILL KEEP MY EYE ON THE GRIEVANCE BOARD AND IT DONT LOOK LIKE HE HAS CHANGED.

If those are all the problems you have had with him and others also, then all of you should have took it higher and if none of these things didn't get solved, then all of you guys should have went to international.

If you read back on my posts, you'll see I have said that I'll simply wait till the official list is out before I make my decision. But if I were you I would cool out. As it was said in the previous post before me, not one person is going to hear what you have to say or take you seriously with all these rants.

I'm sorry that this may have happened to ya but with all the names previously mentioned were or are way worse than what we have had in the past. The problem is so many people want that position without starting at the bottom and working their way up as Lance has. But to vote solely on a popularity contest and not experience has gotten us where we are today with this local. Vote for who you may want but I'll guarantee you that the same thing will happen to you again with another committee person because they have no experience.

If those are all the problems you have had with him and others also, then all of you should have took it higher and if none of these things didn't get solved, then all of you guys should have went to international.

If you read back on my posts, you'll see I have said that I'll simply wait till the official list is out before I make my decision. But if I were you I would cool out. As it was said in the previous post before me, not one person is going to hear what you have to say or take you seriously with all these rants.

I'm sorry that this may have happened to ya but with all the names previously mentioned were or are way worse than what we have had in the past. The problem is so many people want that position without starting at the bottom and working their way up as Lance has. But to vote solely on a popularity contest and not experience has gotten us where we are today with this local. Vote for who you may want but I'll guarantee you that the same thing will happen to you again with another committee person because they have no experience.

Thats all I am trying to say here. If we keep doing the same thing an expect a diffrent result then we are nuts! I am not a Lance slappy.

I know Lance is not perfect. Who is?

He worked his way up from the bottom, an old timer like myself respects that.

Do we honestly need a local committe room anyway? We don't have a local agreement. The international tells everyone the way it's going to be anyway. So why not get rid of them. What do they do? Go to bars, eat lunch and screw each others wives basically, right?? I'm sure ya can't believe everything you hear, anyway, wouldn't the union save some money? Nice job channel 4 did retrieving a couple retards to represent our views on tv this morning. Yet another nail in our coffin. It aint over yet people. Remember, we burned our contract.

Do we honestly need a local committe room anyway? We don't have a local agreement. The international tells everyone the way it's going to be anyway. So why not get rid of them. What do they do? Go to bars, eat lunch and screw each others wives basically, right?? I'm sure ya can't believe everything you hear, anyway, wouldn't the union save some money? Nice job channel 4 did retrieving a couple retards to represent our views on tv this morning. Yet another nail in our coffin. It aint over yet people. Remember, we burned our contract.

Channel 4 loves Van Dyke! :doh: GET OFF MY PROPERTY! Can someone post that news cast with our great Union leading by example not in the plant while we were all working?

Edited by rudacuda

OK FELLAS IT APPEARS THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT TO WHERE WE ARE ALL TRYING TO HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION. SO LETS PUT ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE.

HERES MY POINT OF VIEW. I HAVE LISTED ALL THE REASONS WHY I DO NOT WANT TO SEE LANCE ELECTED. I WENT TO FAR AND LET MY HATE FOR LANCE GET THE BETTER OF ME WHEN I POSTED THAT HE PAYS MORE ATTENTION TO HOT CHICKS. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!

AND YES EAGLE I SAID HATE FOR LANCE. I HATE THE FACT LANCE IS EVEN IN THE POSITION OF COMMITTEE MAN JUST LIKE YOU HATE THE FACT THAT MOD IS STILL IN OFFICE. BUT AS LONG AS WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION LET ME ASK A QUESTION. ONE OF YOUR GUYS MAIN REASONS OF SUPPORTING LANCE IS EXPERIENCE RIGHT? WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN MOD AT THE POSITION OF CHAIR? DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD REELECT MOD NEXT TERM? NOT NECESSARILY. AND YES EAGLE I WILL BE LOOKING AT ALL OPTIONS BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES HAVING LANCE AS MY COMMITTEE MAN. I HAVE SEEN OTHERS HAVE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH LANCE ALSO. IN MY EYES I DO NOT SEE LANCE AS A GOOD PLANT COMMITTEE. NOW CUDA AND HIPSHAW THINK LANCE IS GOOD AND DO THEIR BEST TO DEFEND HIM. THATS FINE BY ME. BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST FELLAS I THINK CUDA AND HIPSHAW ARE ONE IN THE SAME. LJC QUESTIONED IF I AM A RINGER OR PLANT. I HAVE TO QUESTION CUDA HIPSHAW AND EAGLE WITH THE SAME ACCUSATION.

I AM NOT A RINGER OR A PLANT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I WILL VOTE FOR UNTIL I SEE WHO IS RUNNING FOR SURE. ONCE THE LIST COMES OUT I WILL MAKE MY DECISION. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS JUST ASK. I TELL YOU AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY.

NOW CUDA AND HIPSHAW HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH LANCE AS THEIR COMMITTEE MAN. NOT TO BE DICKEY BUT CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY IF THATS THE CASE. I SAY THAT OUTTA THE EXPERIENCES I HAVE SEEN --NOT TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS! ALL I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO IS POST MY CONCERNS TO THE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL CHECK EVERYONE OUT BEFORE CASTING THEIR VOTES. SIMPLE IS RIGHT THAT THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST. WE NEED THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB IN THERE.

I QUESTION WEATHER LANCE AND MOD CAN GET ALONG. LANCE HAS MOTHER FUCKED MOD A LOT. FROM WHAT I HEAR MOD KNOWS ABOUT IT. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GET ALONG? DO YOU BELIEVE THEY CAN PUT THEIR DIFFERNECES ASIDE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP? DONT SPIN THIS INTO ME WANTING SOMEONE WHO WILL BE A PUPPET CUZ THAT CANNOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN STAND ON HIS OWN WITHOUT SUCH HUGE PERSONAL DIFFERNECES.

THERE YOU HAVE IT. AN ATTEMPT AT A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH NO NAME CALLING AND NO PICTURES. LETS HOPE IT STAYS THIS WAY.

OK FELLAS IT APPEARS THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT TO WHERE WE ARE ALL TRYING TO HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION. SO LETS PUT ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE.

HERES MY POINT OF VIEW. I HAVE LISTED ALL THE REASONS WHY I DO NOT WANT TO SEE LANCE ELECTED. I WENT TO FAR AND LET MY HATE FOR LANCE GET THE BETTER OF ME WHEN I POSTED THAT HE PAYS MORE ATTENTION TO HOT CHICKS. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!

AND YES EAGLE I SAID HATE FOR LANCE. I HATE THE FACT LANCE IS EVEN IN THE POSITION OF COMMITTEE MAN JUST LIKE YOU HATE THE FACT THAT MOD IS STILL IN OFFICE. BUT AS LONG AS WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION LET ME ASK A QUESTION. ONE OF YOUR GUYS MAIN REASONS OF SUPPORTING LANCE IS EXPERIENCE RIGHT? WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN MOD AT THE POSITION OF CHAIR? DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD REELECT MOD NEXT TERM? NOT NECESSARILY. AND YES EAGLE I WILL BE LOOKING AT ALL OPTIONS BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES HAVING LANCE AS MY COMMITTEE MAN. I HAVE SEEN OTHERS HAVE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH LANCE ALSO. IN MY EYES I DO NOT SEE LANCE AS A GOOD PLANT COMMITTEE. NOW CUDA AND HIPSHAW THINK LANCE IS GOOD AND DO THEIR BEST TO DEFEND HIM. THATS FINE BY ME. BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST FELLAS I THINK CUDA AND HIPSHAW ARE ONE IN THE SAME. LJC QUESTIONED IF I AM A RINGER OR PLANT. I HAVE TO QUESTION CUDA HIPSHAW AND EAGLE WITH THE SAME ACCUSATION.

I AM NOT A RINGER OR A PLANT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I WILL VOTE FOR UNTIL I SEE WHO IS RUNNING FOR SURE. ONCE THE LIST COMES OUT I WILL MAKE MY DECISION. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS JUST ASK. I TELL YOU AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY.

NOW CUDA AND HIPSHAW HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH LANCE AS THEIR COMMITTEE MAN. NOT TO BE DICKEY BUT CONSIDER YOURSELVES LUCKY IF THATS THE CASE. I SAY THAT OUTTA THE EXPERIENCES I HAVE SEEN --NOT TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS! ALL I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO IS POST MY CONCERNS TO THE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL CHECK EVERYONE OUT BEFORE CASTING THEIR VOTES. SIMPLE IS RIGHT THAT THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST. WE NEED THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB IN THERE.

I QUESTION WEATHER LANCE AND MOD CAN GET ALONG. LANCE HAS MOTHER FUCKED MOD A LOT. FROM WHAT I HEAR MOD KNOWS ABOUT IT. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GET ALONG? DO YOU BELIEVE THEY CAN PUT THEIR DIFFERNECES ASIDE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP? DONT SPIN THIS INTO ME WANTING SOMEONE WHO WILL BE A PUPPET CUZ THAT CANNOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN STAND ON HIS OWN WITHOUT SUCH HUGE PERSONAL DIFFERNECES.

THERE YOU HAVE IT. AN ATTEMPT AT A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH NO NAME CALLING AND NO PICTURES. LETS HOPE IT STAYS THIS WAY.

Ok,I will do the same.For Example I do not like and will never like Bill stevens he screwed me over bad I mean real but he turned out to be the best leader we ever had.You are right about Mod his mistakes costed all of us and will keep costing us.But because you had a bad exper. with Lance Adams does not mean that everyone has.This was a very nice talk!!

Buffalo looking for a grievance? Hell I dont think he even knows how to write one. Go ask the big Buffalo how many grievances he tried to make go away. Dont believe it? Go talk to any of the committeemen that were in office at the time.

Lying, two faced, back stabbing, sellout, bitch is what he is.