Health Screenings

Stugots

Why are these health screenings just for us employees? Why are they not going to extend to our spouses and children? The answer is because they don't really care about your health. This is a way to get rid of people. Period point blank. Don't fall for it. Vote no and our negotiators will go back to the table.

Why are these health screenings just for us employees? Why are they not going to extend to our spouses and children? The answer is because they don't really care about your health. This is a way to get rid of people. Period point blank. Don't fall for it. Vote no and our negotiators will go back to the table.

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU STARTED ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS.....FITTING NAME.....

Like it or not...is that this is seen as a win-win for the Company and the union members.

How????

Simply this...

It is a known and proven fact by any health care companies or health data analysts that catching a major health problem in it's early stages significantly reduces the costs of the overall treatment.

No one can argue that...it is proven and makes sense. Now....with that in mind...here are the benefits.

1. Active health care is paid for by the Company.....in order to maintain current levels of benefits...catching problems in their early stages has been proven to significantly reduce overall treatment costs versus late identification of an issue. This helps the Company by reducing overall costs...(versus losing benefit levels or another Holiday etc..)

2. Post retirement health care is paid for by us.....collectively from our money in our VEBA. Obviously we would want healthier people going into the VEBA....with any problems diagnosed and treated while under the Company's health care dime. This would only ensure us that our collective fund will last as long as it can.....with the highest level of benefits possible for our entire lives. We are the owners of this fund....and we should expect people to catch health problems as early as possible to benefit their lives....while at the same time ensuring our own post retirements benefits are maintained at the highest level possible.

That is all I can say.........you are the benefactors of this provision if you ever plan on retiring. It is your VEBA........think of it.

Why is it when we walk into a cloud of chemicals its ok with ford? If we get toxic oils on our skin everyday, that's ok with ford? The cielings drip black liquid on my head while I'm on my platform doing my job, ford doesn't care. So now we are all to believe ford is taking interests in our health to the point of mandated health screenings? Sounds like horse shit to me and also to the majority of these members on this site. I don't know who you are but you must not be at sterling, must not be on a line.

I wondered about that too.

Why is it when we walk into a cloud of chemicals its ok with ford? If we get toxic oils on our skin everyday, that's ok with ford? The cielings drip black liquid on my head while I'm on my platform doing my job, ford doesn't care. So now we are all to believe ford is taking interests in our health to the point of mandated health screenings? Sounds like horse shit to me and also to the majority of these members on this site. I don't know who you are but you must not be at sterling, must not be on a line.

All this is guys is a way in for the company to start drug testing,dont kid yourself that the company cares about our health.They will use this to make more cuts and fire people.