New Product Commitments!

:redcard:

I'm glad to get recognition, I suppose the last paragraph of this letter to the membership is pertaining to Mary and I. I suppose Nick does not like the fact that people are letting the cat out of the bag, and preempting his next move. It would piss me off also if everything I was negotiating was released before I had a chance to think of a good lie to cover it. I will give flashbacks to the letters that where written to support my arguments if necessary.

First at election time it was relieved that Nick was ready to negotiate mass relief, then a letter was released written by one of our members debunking the accusation. It had Nick Gallogly's signature at the bottom! Funny OHAP is now on Mass Relief. Self serving!

Second, it was released that there could be a linespeed reduction. Then our local officials withheld any information on this event.

Funny, OHAP has now undergone a linespeed reduction. Self Serving!

Next it was released that there was a negotiation for a 4/10 work schedule, again it was withheld from the membership.

Funny, there is language in the tentative agreement for a national 4/10's policy foregoing the overtime provisions. Self Serving!

Then the argument over the product guarantees, Nick addressed this one himself in this letter:

Nickssupportletterforthecontractame.jpg

I have been arguing this for days, Yes I hope OHAP does get a new product, plus we have some ideas as to what products could be committed to the various facilities in the U.S. I prey that you all have security, but my contention is that they are leveraging the promise of future work for OHAP to secure a ratification. I warned that this is exactly what they will do some time ago before the tentative language was even in our hands. I am however not telling you how to vote at all, only that you have the right to know exactly what the language is, and that there is no guarantees that OHAP and the other named facilities are getting any new product.

For Nick and others to suggest so is out right deceitful, and in the next breath they claim that it will only happen if you ratify the tentative agreement. If you are going to vote yes don't base your vote on the thought that you are guaranteed a new product, because you are not. Do it because you are whiling to accept the other terms of this agreement.

Here is the language from the 2007 National agreement guaranteeing product for OHAP:

Nicksletterrebuttle026.jpg

Here is the product recommitment that does not specify what product is being committed to OHAP:

uaw038.jpg

Neither of these two documents nullify the other terms of the collective bargaining agreement. They are both subject to these two sourcing documents. In fact all of the facilities mentioned in the product guarantees are subject to these sourcing provisions!

Nickssupportletterforthecontract-1.jpg

Termsofthenewproductguarantees040.jpg

So you see I am once again quoting contract language, and since I have no chance of being elected to anything I don't see where it makes me "self serving" to present facts to the membership? What do I stand to gain one way or another. Yes Mary does serve, but how is she any less credible because she lets you know everything she knows to be true, and has been accurate in the past when she makes predictions based on what we already know to be true?

All I have to say is that I personally know some members of the former 425 that rallied in support of Nick in the last election based on his promise to get the TFT's hired. The election was signed, sealed, and delivered, and then a couple of months later the TFT's were laid off. I know "The bottom fell out of the economy" and no one saw that coming when they were trying to gather votes HUH?

What about now, their not moving to one shift while there is a tentative agreement on the table. Will this happen in the future after a ratification?

How many down weeks are scheduled at OHAP. Will we hear "I held them off as long as I could, but the volume was too low to justify two shifts"? I'm not saying that OHAP will cut a shift, that is totally based on demand. What I am saying is that it should be embarrassing for Nick that each of the predictions so far have been dead on accurate, and that people other then him are better at keeping the membership informed!!!!!!!!!

If I am self serving for what I am doing so be it, I like me! :happy feet:

Edited by Furious1Auto

Nice black ball attempt, JC is still one step ahead!

I thought that one of your complaints was that this board was open to anyone, including non Ford Non UAW folks. Aren't you now one of those non Ford, Non UAW types?

You took a non retirement buy out didn't you? I was going to say something earlier, but did not want to be accused of trying to unfairly influence the vote. But if you didn't care enough to stick around during the hard times, why should anyone give credit to any comments you have to add now that you've quit?

JC, don't sweat the twinkle toed little C*&K Sucker! He's one of those guys that the only place he's tough is on a key board. I'm sure it was made by this ANTRO TAKE IT IN THE ARSE GUY. Listen up any one who wants to challenge this man is more than welcome to come through me first! Although I'm quite sure they won't because they surely know of his brother and with him there that's all you'll need! He's one mean son of a bitch! You ought to have him track the call down he has the means and authority to do it I'm Sure. What kind of jackass plays with fire while doused in gasoline? I guess we'll see. Oh Gallogly, and Penis brothers, his brother especially can't stand you three or any of your flunkees, let me know what dousing yourselves in gas was like when he gets to you. Noticed after word got out about causing shit in the neighbor hood.

JC, don't sweat the twinkle toed little C*&K Sucker! He's one of those guys that the only place he's tough is on a key board. I'm sure it was made by this ANTRO TAKE IT IN THE ARSE GUY. Listen up any one who wants to challenge this man is more than welcome to come through me first! Although I'm quite sure they won't because they surely know of his brother and with him there that's all you'll need! He's one mean son of a bitch! You ought to have him track the call down he has the means and authority to do it I'm Sure. What kind of jackass plays with fire while doused in gasoline? I guess we'll see. Oh Gallogly, and Penis brothers, his brother especially can't stand you three or any of your flunkees, let me know what dousing yourselves in gas was like when he gets to you. Noticed after word got out about causing shit in the neighbor hood.

OOOH such incoherent violence, for simply pointing out that Furious has already made his decision and quit??? He doesn't need to track me down, he knows exactly who I am and where ha can find me at anytime. I do enjoy your rantings though, so please do continue.

Dude you sound like your getting excited about it! So thats what floats your boat! Who knew?

truthshallset youfree

One of these punks contacted my business associate with a restricted phone number to try to black ball me from finding employment. Good luck Mr. Davey, my ties run deeper then that. No anonymous calls are going to change anything. I unlike you can survive on the outside, you can't even handle line work inside. By the way thanks for the plug, any publicity is good publicity. Keep spreading my name, your going to make marketing an easier task for me.

Hey man if you want a body cavity search, try speeding in Lorain. I wouldn't even throw a piece of gum out of the window in my city. Some officers have little tolerance for law breakers! As far as the pic, I think it is one of the most flattering ones I have of myself.

But I like this one better, wouldn't you agree?

087.jpg

Here check out my myspace, there is some good stuff there.

Visit My MySpace

Edited by Furious1Auto

truthshallset youfree

One of these punks contacted my business associate with a restricted phone number to try to black ball me from finding employment. Good luck Mr. Davey, my ties run deeper then that. No anonymous calls are going to change anything. I unlike you can survive on the outside, you can't even handle line work inside. By the way thanks for the plug, any publicity is good publicity. Keep spreading my name, your going to make marketing an easier task for me.

Hey man if you want a body cavity search, try speeding in Lorain. I wouldn't even throw a piece of gum out of the window in my city. Some officers have little tolerance for law breakers! As far as the pic, I think it is one of the most flattering one I have of myself.

But I like this one better, wouldn't you agree?

087.jpg

Here check out my myspace, there is some good stuff there.

Visit My MySpace

Are you ambidexterous?

That's funny I was just discussing that with my girlfriend. My left eye is my dominate eye, and that is what I use to aim a pistol, but when I shoot a rifle I am more accurate aiming with my right. That's not common is it?

I am ambidexterous so Im not sure lol. Does sound weird though.

Stop grandstanding. It passed at Avon by 86% to 14%. Your views lost and lost BIGTIME.

Isnt is obvious that the smarter ones want a job if you dont like the rules then QUIT.

What the hell are you talking about? I never told anyone to vote against it. In fact I supported the agreement despite the fact that there were some challenging provisions. I just asked that it not be because of the product guarantees. Had it failed then they would have moved to negotiating with one of the weaker 2 companies to lead negotiations. I got your grandstanding buddy! You obviously don't have a clue.

I'm happy with the outcome, and the fact that you guys were able to send a message that you care about the future of Ford. I wasn't even addressing it with you.

Now we are going to have to wait and see what happens with GM!

Edited by Furious1Auto

What the hell are you talking about? I never told anyone to vote against it. In fact I supported the agreement despite the fact that there were some challenging provisions. I just asked that it not be because of the product guarantees. Had it failed then they would have moved to negotiating with one of the weaker 2 companies to lead negotiations. I got your grandstanding buddy! You obviously don't have a clue.

I'm happy with the outcome, and the fact that you guys were able to send a message that you care about the future of Ford. I wasn't even addressing it with you.

And how do you know I was addressing you?? I wasn't by the way and I mentioned no names now did I?? NO I DID NOT

Question is why are you so parenoid? Thats the question...

And how do you know I was addressing you?? I wasn't by the way and I mentioned no names now did I?? NO I DID NOT

Question is why are you so parenoid? Thats the question...

I lack the necessary emotions to become paranoid. What exactly are you referring to?

Edited by Furious1Auto

And you said I was referring to you! which I was not but you thought I was. :hysterical:

Stop grandstanding. It passed at Avon by 86% to 14%. Your views lost and lost BIGTIME.

Isnt is obvious that the smarter ones want a job

You weren't talking to me? You don't even have the balls to admit what your intent was, or even who you were addressing. :finger:

OOOH such incoherent violence, for simply pointing out that Furious has already made his decision and quit??? He doesn't need to track me down, he knows exactly who I am and where ha can find me at anytime. I do enjoy your rantings though, so please do continue.

Hey ass hat any time you wanna try me I'm available.. I figure I can use the $50.00 in my pocket to bond out after stomping you into a piss puddle. It'll be more entertaining that going to a bar and getting wasted then puking on my shoes like you do every weekend. Ahhh and the entertainment from hearing your cry like the whinning little bitch you are will be well worth it. Oh and sunny trust me I can more than do it. So JC if your so inclined as to let me know who this piss stain is I'll be more than happy to seek him out!